Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

A Loving girlfriend

133 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

What about guys who directly say - will you please be my wife?

I never had a guy say that. So if a guy says that I'll let him marry me and be his wife. I'd be very pleased that he wants a committed relationship and desires me that much. It would be like sweeping me off my feet. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Something Funny I'm not like that. If I commit to a man as his wife, I'll be his forever. I'll worship him. He will be everything to me. I will love him with all my heart. 

I will never be part from him. He will have my heart forever and I will be his joy. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

♡✸♡.

If a guy used cheesy lines on me, I would feel like he is being tacky or almost trolling me. 

Obviously I don't want him to be ultra serious because that would appear a little intimidating and controlling or more like why is getting serious so quickly. 

The pickup line thing might make me feel mocked at or like he is going to take me for granted or that he practices his pickup lines on every girl. The whole thing would look like a cheap stunt. 

I don't appreciate that kind of stuff. 

♡✸♡.

If I like a man, I'll always be loyal to him and he will mean the world to me. 

♡✸♡.

I just don't want to be anywhere except with the one that I love. 

♡✸♡.

♡✸♡.

Important insights from the dating section. 

Shes either liking what your doing and wanna see if you are congruent or just tricking her,want to see what she can get away with or just blanty disrespecting you....if she continues to do you either not passing her tests or shes just poking more to dig something to see how would you react not to her but with people in general  etc...

Either way everyone will be tested but if she sees you as "the man" she will be scared to test you because she dont wanna lose you...

With family etc. When they see weakness they will go on attack to provoke you with tests its a way to get you out of that weakness but it mostly never works..

This was a great insight. 

A cognitive trap 

This is a very important point. I've always observed this with myself that it I find a man as "the man," I am kinda nervous to test him. I feel I might lose him as you say. 

Maybe one of the reasons why women fall in this trap and end up suffering, they never tested him because they thought he was the top G, classic trap for manipulative relationships. 

I'll note down your valuable insight because it's a trap/mistake I don't want to make again. Self awareness of one's own mental traps. 

This is a very important point. I've always observed this with myself that it I find a man as "the man," I am kinda nervous to test him. I feel I might lose him as you say. 

Maybe one of the reasons why women fall in this trap and end up suffering, they never tested him because they thought he was the top G, classic trap for manipulative relationships. 

I'll note down your valuable insight because it's a trap/mistake I don't want to make again. Self awareness of one's own mental traps. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Toxic women 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

My post on attraction theory. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Someone asked me why I sent such triggering and intentionally provoking messages to my ex. 

Well this is the answer -

He wasn't make me feel like a cute child. It was the next partner making me feel like that

Regarding the low consciousness behavior - I could give 2 fucks about low consciousness when I was severely abused for 2 years. What I'm doing is give him the taste of his own medicine, I have never intentionally hurt him in the relationship so this is my payback time 

You have probably never been in a severely abused relationship where you felt like someone stole the soul out of you and gave you tremendous trauma. 

He constantly talks about raping me. He has given me several death threats, kicked me when I was suicidal. Do you think I should care how  I behave with this dude? He is the worst thing that happened to my life. He is the reason I started suffering insomnia. He is a cancer and a poison. 

He should be sitting in jail. In fact he had been to jail for abusing other people. But they always let him go because he uses his mental illness as an excuse 

He even used his mental illness as an excuse for abusing me. He physically hits people and threatens them. 

He cheated on me. He caused me immense harm. 

What you think is low consciousness of me is me  serving him some well deserved karma. He should have a person slap him for the mental torture he put me through. 

What I did is zero in comparison to what I had to go through. I'm a saint for tolerating and forgiving his abuse.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Even 6 months ago this same Mr Abusive Ex, had talked about wanting to rape me.. That time I had blocked him. 

Then a few days ago he kept begging me to be his friend and accept his request. So I relented. 

Once again he gave me a rape threat. I blocked him. 

I never want to talk to him again. 

Every time I assume that he must have changed as a man, he goes back to the same behavior. 

Some people never change. 

So much happened yet he has no remorse. I'm surprised. 

♡✸♡.

No I did not call the police on him because I always felt like he was doing all this because he had mental illness 

I don't wish to go into all details. 

My family is not aware of it because my family itself is abusive. 

I tolerated because I'm mentally not fully developed and autistic. At the time I wasn't aware of narcissistic abuse. I learned about narcissistic abuse at the end of the relationship. 

I don't want to forget the abuse, instead of forgetting I want to use the word processing, I want to process my emotions so I find healing, forgetting means the poison is still inside you and you're just ignoring it, processing it means that you are actively confronting it, resolving it, finding closure for what happened and then throwing it out of your system, that actually helps with healing. 

(I'm getting better at articulation. Wow) 

♡✸♡.

I have decided to cut off with my mom. I don't want to talk to her. 

She is an evil woman. The most evil presence in my life. 

The one who mentally and sexually abused me. 

♡✸♡.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

♡✸♡.

It's not up to a girl. Girls will flake. You have to hijack her if you want her. Mind games won't work. Expand your feathers. Tell her that you are not happy if she gives attention to another. Show your jealousy. 

My ex did that to me. When he told me that he was jealous, I immediately stopped doing what he didn't want me to do. 

Jealousy is a potent way of establishing and claiming territory. If a girl likes you, then she will be afraid to lose you and she will pay close attention to your jealousy and not upset you. It's also a good test to check if the girl is really into you. 

She cannot afford to upset you if she is really into you. She will try to please you in whatever way she can. 

Grab the opportunity. 

I can see a lack of readiness on your part. Why waste time? Just confront her. Don't be afraid. 

♡✸♡.

Recipe for self love 

First - raw materials 

Self Love porridge 

Self care self improvement 

♡✸♡.

Creating a solid emotional support system. 

72vypf.gif

72vylj.gif

72vyo0.gif

72vypf.gif

72vqyb.gif

(where there is no real love, no wisdom, evil will take up space like weed growing in a garden which is not tended. 

69lzbk.gif

Where there is a strong real love, divine guidance, divine connection, spiritual balance, wisdom, evil cannot live there, only God's aura can live there, goodness can live there. Ma'at can live there. Kundalini lives there. 

732h21.gif

6j75k5.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

732h09.gif

And I'm also going to be talking about self love and how self love is the ultimate healing road to all problems and the road to living the best life. 

Self Love is the most important core aspect of spirituality other than Kundalini. 

So the key components of a deeply spiritual life are 

• Self Love. 
  • Self care. 
  • Healing 
  • Instincts 
  • Spiritual balance 
  • Purification 
  • Emotional Support System 
  • Love and Wisdom. 
  • Divine strength 
  • Divine connection 
  • Divine guidance 
  • Kundalini forces
  • Ma'at
  • Spiritual and Psychic energy 
  • Divine motivational force
  • Prayer 
  •  

59pu36.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.