The Mystical Man

How to Start a Conversation with a Girl?

20 posts in this topic

I was sitting in the train. This cute girl was sitting in front of me; I really wanted to talk to her. I said to myself, "If she isn't getting out now, I'll say something." Actually, I wouldn't have said anything, but she said something; she asked me where we are. I answered her, she said, "ok", and that was the end of that interaction.

I have no idea what to say to a girl that I find attractive. How would you have handled this situation?

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

If only it was this easy:

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

This conversation feels so natural:

I want to be able to have conversations like that.

I asked someone how he talks to girls once and he said he just pretends they are guys. That might work. You have to somehow reduce their value in your mind so they are not overwhelming.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

1 hour ago, The Mystical Man said:

I was sitting in the train. This cute girl was sitting in front of me; I really wanted to talk to her. I said to myself, "If she isn't getting out now, I'll say something." Actually, I wouldn't have said anything, but she said something; she asked me where we are. I answered her, she said, "ok", and that was the end of that interaction.

I have no idea what to say to a girl that I find attractive. How would you have handled this situation?

Use your mouth, and not your genitals.

3 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

I asked someone how he talks to girls once and he said he just pretends they are guys. That might work. You have to somehow reduce their value in your mind so they are not overwhelming.

Do not under-value women. Treat women right. 

47 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

You have to somehow reduce their value in your mind so they are not overwhelming.

I don't want to undervalue women. I just need to know what to say.

Starting a conversation with a girl you don't know can be intimidating, but there are some simple ways to break the ice and get the conversation going. You have to be a bit alert and socially cohesive. 

Introduce yourself: Start by introducing yourself and giving her a friendly greeting. You could say something like, "Hi, I'm [Your Name]. It's nice to meet you."

Make a comment or ask a question: Try to make a comment about your surroundings or ask a question about something you have in common. For example, you could say something like, "I love this coffee shop. Have you been here before?"

Don't start with a deep subject right away. You have to show you're interested but in a more shallow light way. Keep eye contact. 

I ve found that steady eye contact arouses me and makes me feel like the guy is really interested. 

Show interest in her. Ask her questions about herself and show genuine interest in what she has to say. Avoid asking overly personal or inappropriate questions, and try to keep the conversation light and enjoyable.

Don't ask too many questions. It can appear like you're an interrogator. 

Be confident. Confidence is attractive, so try to appear confident and comfortable when starting a conversation with a girl. Avoid fidgeting or appearing nervous, and speak clearly and confidently. Don't look down. 

Maybe go for a walk with her. Listen to her patiently. Give her space to speak too. 

Be respectful. Remember to always be respectful and polite when starting a conversation with a girl, especially if you don't know them well. Avoid making inappropriate or offensive comments, and be sure to listen attentively to what the other person has to say.

See what's she is interested in and swiftly change the subject to that. Make her laugh. You laugh as well. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

I just need to know what to say.

In daytime situations like that your best bet is an authentic opener that just narrates how you feel. Like this:

"Hey there. I know this seems random, but I was literally just sitting there when I saw you and felt the urge to say Hello but didn't know what to say because I thought it would come off weird. But anyways, here we are. My name is _____ . Who are you?"

Or you can just do a very streamlined opener:

"Hey there. You caught my eye so I wanted to meet you real quick. Hi, I'm ______ ."

This opener works for basically any situation and it is honest.

The most powerful openers are observational and situational. You notice something about the girl's appearance and make a comment based on that. These kind of openers are a bit more advanced because you have to train yourself to be good at observing the girl. These require experience.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Tyler Robinson @Leo Gura That's helpful. Thanks. 

9 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

I don't want to undervalue women. I just need to know what to say.

Not knowing what to say is a facade that your mind comes up with to justify not talking to her majesty.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Hey, do you have brown eyes or are your windows tinted?

See some @thatwasepic videos on IG and see that ultimately it doesn't matter what's the opener. Women always sense what's beneath your little line. 

Focus on your confidence and becoming socially brave.

Edited by petar8p

You want to lure her in with sweet talk without being too direct. Try something like this:

“Hey baby! I don’t mean to be rude but that dress makes you look a little fat. Have you been eating too much recently?”

She’ll pretend to be angry with you, saying things like “What the hell, jerk! What kind of creep would say something like that?!” (If she starts crying, then you know she’s really into you!)

Keep on smooth-talking: “Also, your face looks a bit like a pig. Do you snore? I can’t stand snoring. Well, you probably want to know a little more about me… All you need to know is that my previous girlfriends have never been disappointed, if you know what I mean!”

At this point, she will physically escalate on you with a violent slap or maybe a kick between the legs. This is what he call her coming onto you.

Now that you’ve hooked her, pull out the big guns:

“Feminism has been a complete disaster for the human race. Birth rates are below replacement, the family has been devastated, women are a tyrannical force in the workplace and the cost of living has been raised drastically by two-salary households, making life more difficult for everyone.

Not only that, but giving woman the vote has rapidly escalated social decadence, leading to the dominance of feminine values like compassion over wisdom, love over truth, freedom over responsibility, and a general emasculation of culture. That is why I want to bring back the Islamic harem, in which my women would never talk to me unless spoken to.”

By this point, her underwear is fully saturated. Time to get each other naked. I’ll leave the rest to you…

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

5 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

xD

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

@KH2 Super creepy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Instant turn off :: telling a woman that you won't be using protection. That's a great insecurity for most women and preying on her major insecurity is a sure shot way of turning her off. 

No woman is okay with that one thing. We register in our mind  that a man who is not using protection = a man who doesn't care or respect the woman. That's a dick move in a woman's eyes. 

Never do that. That and not asking for consent before sex (exception being both are in a romantic mood). Just quickly escalating sex is an indication of fuck boy.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

11 hours ago, KH2 said:

ChatGTP has more sense of humor than yall. OMG

The most modern excuse, say ChatGPT would have told one.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Hold phone up high to mouth level and say "Siri what's a good x-mas present for a girlfriend?", do this in front of her. She will talk to you. Ask her for tips, include her in the quest. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

21 hours ago, integral said:

Hold phone up high to mouth level and say "Siri what's a good x-mas present for a girlfriend?", do this in front of her. She will talk to you. Ask her for tips, include her in the quest. 

Girls almost never start a convo nor they should.