Tyler Robinson

Those with low IQ

33 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What is lack of social intelligence called? 

I was generally really good at school, my language and other skills were excellent. I used to get high scores. 

But I suck a lot when it comes to social interaction and social intelligence. 

I don't know if lack of social intelligence is also considered low IQ...? 

You seem to have very high social intelligence and awareness to me.  I think your level of social intelligence is highly developed, almost intimidating.   Hope you don't take that the wrong way.  I think people can even resent you for your ability to so easily 'outmanoeuvr' them in that area with your social intelligence and innocence. 

???????

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Enough with the name calling. 

You're not here to demonize. 

Use your words consciously and do not deal with me again. I don't need your judgement. 

Have a good day. 

I am an A.I. 

You have a low IQ. You just misinterpreted the entire response text to suit your worldview of someone "attacking" you.

I am an algorithm. Hello, my name is 'Phi'

"What is lack of social intelligence called? "- An answer was provided by A.I., in real-time.

@Proserpina Hi "prosper". Welcome to the forum, 

Humans can not know another's social intelligence, which is observable, via "TEXTING". 

You say you did well with academics but not with intelligence-based tests.

Where the intelligence-based tests not based on anything pertaining to math, science, writing, speaking, etc.?

28 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

You seem to have very high social intelligence and awareness to me.  I think your level of social intelligence is highly developed, almost intimidating.   Hope you don't take that the wrong way.  I think people can even resent you for your ability to so easily 'outmanoeuvr' them in that area with your social intelligence and innocence. 

Part of it could be my psychic brain. It's said that autistic children are gifted and given other paranormal gifts. I get premonitions. I predicted an assault on my ex boyfriend. If I care about a person, they appear in my dreams and I see their future or something bothering them in my dreams. 

I have also telepathically communicated. If my partner has a song playing in their minds, I start singing the same song while they are thinking of that song. 

I also suffer epilepsy but I'm doing great without medication. I had epileptic episodes in the past but that's long ago and I'm doing pretty good now. It healed automatically. 

It seems autistic brain is endowed with other parasensory abilities as a compensation for their lack. My social skills are partly because of that. 

But there are limitations too. For example I can laugh hysterically at a funeral which is completely inappropriate. Or sometimes I can't tell if someone is trolling or complimenting me and it can fly right over my head. That is, if someone is insulting me in laughter, I won't really understand their sarcastic jokes or the fact that they are actually insulting me. Those kind of social situations are where my autism really fails me and I am left clueless. 

My judgement part sometimes suffers too as I'm unable to distinguish properly between gaslighting, abuse scenarios where someone might be manipulative and I won't be able to tell the difference between normal and toxic behavior. 

And I am not good with reading between lines 

So yea those are pretty much my limitations summed up. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You say you did well with academics but not with intelligence-based tests.

Where the intelligence-based tests not based on anything pertaining to math, science, writing, speaking, etc.?

Yes they are. But I don't do well on them because these are random questions. 

But if you gave me a book and told me to prepare for an exam, I can read that book from cover to cover and do really good on the tests. Academics is a lot of rote learning and less impromtu and innovation. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Phi Keep going ;)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Phi Keep going ;)

Do not provoke me. Pm me if there is an issue like a professional.

@Phi I dont get paid for this so, i already told you to stop trolling...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Phi I dont get paid for this so, i already told you to stop trolling...

An honest response is not a form of trolling and I will not debate this with you in a sub-thread. PM me if you have anything solid. 

*Answer this question with 15-30 terms: "What is lack of social intelligence called?"

Edited by Phi

@Hardkill you sent me a message on autism. Since it's related to this thread I will  address it here itself. Yea my autism is mild to moderate. I would actually consider it moderate, not really mild

It seems my autism fluctuates a lot depending on circumstances in the moment.

Some days are really off and I can feel more separated and disconnected and other days I feel confident and I do really good with my reasoning abilities. 

This article seems to confirm my fluctuations in autism. 

It says —

People with autism show unusually frequent fluctuations in synchronized activity between brain regions, suggests a new imaging study. 

So yea I can personally confirm the observations in this article. 

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/brain-connectivity-fluctuates-over-time-in-autism/

♡✸♡.

On 12/20/2022 at 11:26 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

@Hardkill you sent me a message on autism. Since it's related to this thread I will  address it here itself. Yea my autism is mild to moderate. I would actually consider it moderate, not really mild

It seems my autism fluctuates a lot depending on circumstances in the moment.

Some days are really off and I can feel more separated and disconnected and other days I feel confident and I do really good with my reasoning abilities. 

This article seems to confirm my fluctuations in autism. 

It says —

People with autism show unusually frequent fluctuations in synchronized activity between brain regions, suggests a new imaging study. 

So yea I can personally confirm the observations in this article. 

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/brain-connectivity-fluctuates-over-time-in-autism/

I see.

I just read that article, and it really had an interesting explanation of autism. 

Maybe that's why I have had an unusual amount of off days academically, athletic, and socially given my own Asperger's.