Tyler Robinson

Those with low IQ

33 posts in this topic

I always think I must have low IQ. But there's hope for people like me. (I suffer autism) 

Recently I have realized that I don't need to feel so helpless about this. 

I'm contemplating that the brain is like a muscle. It can be trained to think and think and think. (I suck at this because my brain often goes fully blank). If I keep training my brain, maybe I'll keep getting better at making decisions and thinking. 

Anyone with similar struggles who relates and has probably found alternative solutions and insights? 

Thanks. 

(most people do better than me on intelligence based tests and I get low scores and that gets me very upset that I can't compete with them) sucks ass. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Teal has an intresting perspective on autism that I agree with, I think it's worth watching.

Let Love In

I've found grounding work and general interaction with my environment and people helps me to emerge back into the physical.  My physical illness and other challenges I face are withdrawing me to the non-physical (according to AH's theory on illness and cognitive delay).  I'm not kidding when I say that my cognition has taken a plunge this year.  Flow state or alignment may also be a factor.  I don't seem to have as many delay issues with my partner or while writing and in both cases I'm in flow state most of the time.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

What I will write is totally anecdotal, but in my life quitting alcohol, weed totally and reducing phone use, and increasing meditation certainly increases my day to day operational inteligence.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

The brain displays a feature called neuroplasticity. Though new stimuli it can build different neural pathways. This can happen not only in children but in adults too. If you believe that you have a deep intelligence problem that affects significant aspects of your daily life, you can go see a neuropsychologist. He will provide you with the necessary tests to actually see if you have an IQ deficiency. 

@Lila9 thanks for sharing. 

@Proserpina who is AH? Yes I agree that a flow state helps with IQ. You're right that physical health contributes to cognitive skills. My IQ generally tends to improve the more I interact with people, the quality of interaction being a vital key. Because of my autism, I always make sure that I'm talking to people, otherwise my brain begins to rot quickly. 

@TheGreekSeeker thanks for reminding me of brain plasticity. I had forgotten that term. Brain plasticity gives me hope. I was born premature at 7 & 1/2 months. That could be a significant factor in brain deficit. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Try not wearing headphones for a week. The first 24 hours you won't notice anything but after that you might be pleasantly surprised with how much your perceptiveness, memorization and imagination improves. It's not all sunshine and rainbows though. With increased cognition comes increased awareness of all the things that are not good in your life.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

38 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

Try not wearing headphones for a week. The first 24 hours you won't notice anything but after that you might be pleasantly surprised with how much your perceptiveness, memorization and imagination improves. It's not all sunshine and rainbows though. With increased cognition comes increased awareness of all the things that are not good in your life.

That's a good suggestion. Thanks. I usually feel a bit stressed and low vibration whenever I wear headphones. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

That's a good suggestion. Thanks. I usually feel a bit stressed and low vibration whenever I wear headphones. 

Try fish oil. 

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Proserpina who is AH?

Abraham Hicks. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

2 hours ago, Eyowey said:

It's not the headphones per se, though. In my experience, music, especially the louder it gets, can induce drunk states. I'm guilty of this myself. Whenever I listen to music for a long period of time, I feel my consciousness decreases. I've never drunken alcohol, but I can intuit that that's what drunkenness feels like, although not necessarily with the full effect. I could only experience my full rationality after at least a few days of detox.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

You probably don't have a low IQ, per se. Autism will make people have inappropriate responses to certain kinds of stimuli.

If you have Autism, you should spend a bunch of time studying how you work, then actively train your neurochemistry, behaviors, and beliefs to mitigate the negative effects of your natural tendencies.

Intelligence is overrated, overvalued, overemphasized and over coveted....but I'm over it. Well being is a simple presence that intelligence may never understand.

You are not low Iq someone put that in your head thats the problem...

Iq isnt that important anyways its repetition and quality knowledge mixed with original thinking...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Tyler Robinson In my opinion one of the things to be wary of if you have autism is that neurotypicals will often make tests in ignorance of the different ways neurodivergent minds work. So, imo, it might be worth checking if the the IQ test is neurodivergent friendly. 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Abraham Hicks is a good resource. 

♡✸♡.

What is lack of social intelligence called? 

I was generally really good at school, my language and other skills were excellent. I used to get high scores. 

But I suck a lot when it comes to social interaction and social intelligence. 

I don't know if lack of social intelligence is also considered low IQ...? 

♡✸♡.

18 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I always think I must have low IQ. But there's hope for people like me. (I suffer autism) 

Recently I have realized that I don't need to feel so helpless about this. 

I'm contemplating that the brain is like a muscle. It can be trained to think and think and think. (I suck at this because my brain often goes fully blank). If I keep training my brain, maybe I'll keep getting better at making decisions and thinking. 

Anyone with similar struggles who relates and has probably found alternative solutions and insights? 

Thanks. 

(most people do better than me on intelligence based tests and I get low scores and that gets me very upset that I can't compete with them) sucks ass. 

Browsed your feed, and here is my conclusion. You do have a lower intelligence quotient than the average person. Those who have a higher intelligence quotient are less prone to dwell in the realm of your threads.

There is no solution when the solution is over-saturated. 

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What is lack of social intelligence called? 

Drama, Conflict, Aggression, Mania, Ego, Creepiness, Repulsion, Delusion, Hermit, Weirdo, Insane, Crazy, Paranoid, Anxious, Fear-driven, Alone, loneliness, Depression, Isolation, Solitary Confinement, "EWW", Autistic, Schizophrenia, Bi-polar, Mental-illness, uncalibrated, lame, boring, Animalistic, Stage Beige, Toxic, Abnormal, Leech, non-yogi, non-enlightened,@    Tyler Robinson, Separation, ignorance, hatred, justification, gaslighting, Self-contradiction(very prevalent and prominent in your feed), etc.

Edited by Phi

6 minutes ago, Phi said:

Drama, Conflict, Aggression, Mania, Ego, Creepiness, Repulsion, Delusion, Hermit, Recluse, Weirdo, Insane, Crazy, Paranoid, Anxious, Fear-driven, Alone, loneliness, Depression, Satisfaction, Bliss, Equinimity, Isolation, Solitary Confinement, "EWW", Autistic, Schizophrenia, Bi-polar, Mental-illness, uncalibrated, lame, boring, Animalistic, Stage Beige, Toxic, Abnormal, Leech, non-yogi, non-enlightened.

Enough with the name calling. 

You're not here to demonize. 

Use your words consciously and do not deal with me again. I don't need your judgement. 

Have a good day. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.