Unlimited

Leo which psychedelics are you taking at the moment?

33 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

@Leo Gura you've come around :P 

you used to look down on people for even mentioning weed.

I still look down on people who use weed to get stoned and act stupid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I used weed for years and didn’t get much from it.

Wasn't until I first had some awakening experiences on other psychs and “naturally” from meditation that I started to get into deeper stages from marijuana

I still prefer LSD & 5meo though 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@Leo Gura Weed is more likely to cause mania and full onset consciousness expansion and willpower improvement my friend, For me, Not laziness. You have been milking this stereotype for literally years, Most of the weed smokers on your forum dont give you excuses to keep thinking THATS what weed is, That sounds like a waste of a mystical experience right there with"smoking to sit and be stupid and lazy"...

@Leo Gura OF COURSE OF COURSE you could use it to have that effect if you like being tired all day and not having an energetic sativa high like I prefer usually, Your just calling out a low blow, Most weed smokers use it for a more psychological reason than stupidity and silliness (although that may be a facet or knob of how some psychedelics hit. I can tell you that most people have never experienced true guttural, manic and insane humor before, Try laughing at a toaster oven for no reason, That is a state of consciousness, And it may be better than most of the other things humans do for humor when they are sober

I HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER SEEN LEO DEMONIZE A SILLY GOOSE FOR HAVING A QUACKING TIME.

BE ANGRY LEO IM A SILLY GOOSE WEED OR NOT, WEED MAKES ME A STOIC GOOSE WHO ALSO HAS THE ABILITY TO LAUGH, Sometimes you will even realize there is no goose or the goose is infinite, ( not joking its common and certainly is bound to happen for me with a low tolerance, Just got to keep plunging into the weed headspace with the right intentions and you may get some potent mystical states of consciousness you weren't expecting, States full of great vitality, Life and consciousness, Of course Love AND PSYCHEDELIC MINDFUCK MUAHAHAHAH : and some of the most pleasurable body sensations you have ever experienced in your life (that's second order importance but still beautiful) 

I'm just trying to make sure Leo knows his stereotype is not the average high consciousness weed smoker or even the common weed smoker imo, There are a good few of them, Like me sometimes when I'm not  sober and manic. Weed will make my unfortunate states of consciousness I was born with into an ACTUAL good thing, Something to take me to infinite consciousness every once and a while (like I experience on lsd mushrooms salvia). Weed will make me experience infinity full swing, If that sounds like laziness to you, I wish I could give you just a chunk of what I was experiencing at the peak of an edible high, This was a full on imagination control involving some of the deepest layers of imagination, Like the ones we typically label either physical reality or stream of consciousness, I WAS ACTIVELY CHANGING DETAILS AND IMAGINING NEW SPACES, LIKE IM DOING WITH THIS IMAGINARY CHAIR IM SITTING ON AND THESE IMAGINARY FINGERS TYPING AWAY...

Edited by Egodeathrow

Weed is great for spirituality and conscious work, especially if you find a good strain and/or supplier. It's widely available and you can buy a bong to inhale deeper. I, for one, cannot use it without spiritual insight. However, Ayahuasca Is the only psychedelic I need atm. God-realization everytime. No point in listening to anyone else. 

@Leo Gura I can confirm Cannabis has given me a God-Like consciousness on multiple occasions.  

I believe, though, that was potentiated due to my previous 5MEO DMT experience. 

I wonder if it is possible to have the full energetic non-dual experience with Cannabis alone.  

On 12/20/2022 at 9:13 PM, Thought Art said:

@Sempiternity I found that after doing 5meodmt and other psyches, working on your ability to love that vaping a bit of weed oil is very powerful…

The problem with weed is it’s addictive nature

i remember realizing the idea of holons while on a hike after a good smoke session. 

I like weed. I’m keeping a distance from it though.

very good very good. Sober in 2023 :)

On 1/4/2023 at 11:04 AM, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

@Leo Gura 

I wonder if it is possible to have the full energetic non-dual experience with Cannabis alone.  

Of course it is.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Not for everyone of course.