B222

Conspiracies

8 posts in this topic

Not tryna demonise anyone but aren’t conspiracies just demonising? Thinking like David icke, Russel brand etc. obv they’re doing a service in their eyes, and I’m not saying what they’re saying is wrong either but I think, maybe, just a thought that came to me, conspiracies is just demonising which only puts them in the same bracket??

And whatever’s going on, who knows, maybe it is good to raise awareness on some level but when it becomes us against them or whatever I guess it just causes further conflict? Like Leo said all life is survival so I guess on every level whoever is doing whatever are only acting from what they believe is the best possible thing to do at that moment. Dunno worth contemplating. What do you think? Maybe that’s why Leo doesn’t allow conspiracies? 
I can’t imagine there’s pure evil anywhere, obv some brutal shit goes down but when it’s in the name of survival shit can get out of hand. 

Given how advanced society is only ever suggests good intentions and love?? but there’s always problems, conflict etc… obv good intentions and love from a survival paradigm, protecting self and their tribe vs other tribes. 

What you think? 

Seems conspiracies is just noticing flaws which are sometimes obvious like war?? And trying to do something about it, raise awareness etc, but I suppose demonising just adds fuel to the fire? 

Edited by B222

1 hour ago, B222 said:

Seems conspiracies is just noticing flaws which are sometimes obvious like war?? And trying to do something about it, raise awareness etc,

No. Conspiracy theories are very insidious mental traps.

We don’t need to demonize anything per say, but for practical sake it’s correct to steer people away from these things.

In that sense, people like Russell Brand and David Icke are doing great harm to people. Unintentionally of course, but harm none the less.

Unfortunately it doesn’t much matter if you meant to drive your car over my foot or not. At the end of the day my foot is still going to be broken.

Humanity is a bunch of different cults that conspire against each other. Even individuals within cults conspire against each other. So conspiracies are everywhere. But determining which ones are true without wrongfully defaming someone is tricky.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

1 hour ago, B222 said:

Not tryna demonise anyone but aren’t conspiracies just demonising? Thinking like David icke, Russel brand etc. obv they’re doing a service in their eyes, and I’m not saying what they’re saying is wrong either but I think, maybe, just a thought that came to me, conspiracies is just demonising which only puts them in the same bracket??

And whatever’s going on, who knows, maybe it is good to raise awareness on some level but when it becomes us against them or whatever I guess it just causes further conflict? Like Leo said all life is survival so I guess on every level whoever is doing whatever are only acting from what they believe is the best possible thing to do at that moment. Dunno worth contemplating. What do you think? Maybe that’s why Leo doesn’t allow conspiracies? 
I can’t imagine there’s pure evil anywhere, obv some brutal shit goes down but when it’s in the name of survival shit can get out of hand. 

Given how advanced society is only ever suggests good intentions and love?? but there’s always problems, conflict etc… obv good intentions and love from a survival paradigm, protecting self and their tribe vs other tribes. 

What you think? 

Seems conspiracies is just noticing flaws which are sometimes obvious like war?? And trying to do something about it, raise awareness etc, but I suppose demonising just adds fuel to the fire? 

Conspiracy theories exist because of survival strategies. 

Some conspiracy theories are harmless and can be amusing to consider, while others can be harmful and have serious consequences. For example, some conspiracy theories have been used to spread misinformation, sow distrust in government and other institutions, and even incite violence.

It's important to be critical of conspiracy theories and to carefully evaluate the evidence that is presented in support of them. While it is possible for conspiracies to exist, it is important to recognize that most events and situations have a more straightforward explanation and that it is important to base our beliefs on reliable, verifiable information.

That being said, look at conspiracies like this. They're a hit or miss. They're a narrative. This narrative can be both true or false at the same time. Conspiracy theories rely on the slight probability of something being true, that means half baked evidence. Actually all conspiracy theories aren't completely untrue. 

Some of the conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Here is the thing with conspiracies - even if it's correct it's a negative use of energy. Unless you're a serious journalist trying to uncover some truth. However 99% of conspiracy theorists aren't journalists, and they certainly don't care about making the world a better place. They just want their biases validated.

That negative use of energy just saps everyone of time and lowers consciousness. You can even see it in the faces of the people that peddle them. They look unhealthy, like their life force is being drained.

One has to ask, is that any way to live?

hrhrhtewgfegege

I think I get what you mean. Conspiracy theories like Qanon and David Icke's stuff tend to demonize the elites of society, dehumanizing them by painting them as satanic blood-drinking pedophiles. If that's not demonizing, I don't know what is. xD 

So, I would say, demonizing is definitely part of many conspiracy theories. For example, a conspiracy-minded person looks at the problem of the 1% getting richer and richer, and finds a conspiracy theory that explains how an evil group of people secretly rules the world. Instead of really investigating the problem and seeing its complexity and finding systemic solutions, this person can now blame somebody, feeling a false sense of life-purpose, without really taking responsibility for the problem.

@B222 College education gets a lot of flack these days, and i think there is good reason for many of the critiques.

However, a college education, taken seriously, will usually prevent people from falling into these sorts of conspiracy theories. Its a lack of education mixed with a vulnerable personality imo. I'm sure they'll be an educated psychological/ sociological breakdown of teh appeal of conspiracy theories somewhere on yt.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback