Hardkill

Why do some girls block me right after having fun phone sex talk?

20 posts in this topic

I've been using Wakie for over 4 year nows, which is an app that lets you talk to strangers (from anywhere around the world) and can help you find someone on there to help you wake up. It also provide a function for making phone calls with strangers. You can also send DMs to anybody you like on there, just like how you can DM anyone on Instagram.

I've been able to successfully have some phone sex talk with some girls on there after talking to them in a more regular manner. Some of the girls on there have gotten really dirty and kinky with me on there. 

But many of those same girls end up blocking me permanently for no apparent reason, even when the conversation was great and was fun for both of us.

I don't really get why this has happened to me? Could it be because a lot of them feel ashamed of themselves afterwards?

Because you're creeping them the fuck out.

Could it be because you are a shameless devil? :D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If I creeped them out, then why did they like talking really dirty with me?

5 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

If I creeped them out, then why did they like talking really dirty with me?

They were on it for a rush and wanted to get a kick out of it. Once they got what they wanted they feel shame and want to move on and forget.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Because Leo didnt put out the infimous dirty talk video! this will keep happening for you, we are still waiting ?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why would a girl have phone sex if they're creeped out ?

18 hours ago, Roy said:

They were on it for a rush and wanted to get a kick out of it. Once they got what they wanted they feel shame and want to move on and forget.

This is the best explanation. It's similar to post-nut clarity

2 hours ago, something_else said:

This is the best explanation. It's similar to post-nut clarity

I guess we all need some kind of post-nut clarity in all of our lives to help us be in tune with reality. :D

2 hours ago, museumoftrees said:

Why would a girl have phone sex if they're creeped out ?

People do all sorts of weird things against the grain what they're feeling all the time. They might just not have the social aptitude or maturity to be direct and communicate how they are feeling or what they really want.

I went on a date with a woman last year. We went hiking off trail and found a nice spot to sit down. We ended up making out for a while, she initiated about half of it too. Got to know each other well, we were laughing the entire time. It was a successful date by every metric.

Guess what? She texts me the next day saying how I'm an asshole and irresponsible for kissing her, how it's the middle of Covid and not a very caring thing to do to be actively dating and kissing people lol. This is the same person who was moaning when I was kissing her neck less than 24 hours ago. She was a medical assistant at a hospital so she works with vulnerable people. I'm guessing she projected onto me how she is disappointed with herself for breaking her own standards and boundaries, and put all the blame on me. Even though she could have just turned away when I went to kiss her.

Guess how old she was? A 32 year old full grown adult woman xD You would expect someone that age to be able to communicate something so basic right? The moral of the story is - humans are really odd creatures. Don't expect too much or make assumptions because you never know how you will be surprised.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Actually I've read a thread recently about reddit about how girls use it to get off and then block you. A large part of it might be impersonal 

So, how can I ever retain girls for more than one time?

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You need to use other avenues of meeting girls. You aren't going to have a high retention rate with random strangers on an app lol.

Don't try to ice skate up a hill.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Because the mind set was hook up and ONS.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

14 minutes ago, Roy said:

You need to use other avenues of meeting girls. You aren't going to have a high retention rate with random strangers on an app lol.

Don't try to ice skate up a hill.

10 minutes ago, integral said:

Because the mind set was hook up and ONS.

Yeah, you guys are probably right.

24 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, you guys are probably right.

To be clear, her mindset was hook up situation. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 12/18/2022 at 4:23 PM, Hardkill said:

I've been using Wakie for over 4 year nows, which is an app that lets you talk to strangers (from anywhere around the world) and can help you find someone on there to help you wake up. It also provide a function for making phone calls with strangers. You can also send DMs to anybody you like on there, just like how you can DM anyone on Instagram.

I've been able to successfully have some phone sex talk with some girls on there after talking to them in a more regular manner. Some of the girls on there have gotten really dirty and kinky with me on there. 

But many of those same girls end up blocking me permanently for no apparent reason, even when the conversation was great and was fun for both of us.

I don't really get why this has happened to me? Could it be because a lot of them feel ashamed of themselves afterwards?

You are slightly giving off creepy and aggressive vibes. You might be giving women shivers and making the women feel unsafe and uncomfortable proceeding with the phone call. 

Girls block verbally sexual men. 

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Physically approach them. Remember, they owe you nothing.

On 12/19/2022 at 4:58 PM, Roy said:

I went on a date with a woman last year. We went hiking off trail and found a nice spot to sit down. We ended up making out for a while, she initiated about half of it too. Got to know each other well, we were laughing the entire time. It was a successful date by every metric.

Guess what? She texts me the next day saying how I'm an asshole and irresponsible for kissing her, how it's the middle of Covid and not a very caring thing to do to be actively dating and kissing people lol. This is the same person who was moaning when I was kissing her neck less than 24 hours ago. She was a medical assistant at a hospital so she works with vulnerable people. I'm guessing she projected onto me how she is disappointed with herself for breaking her own standards and boundaries, and put all the blame on me. Even though she could have just turned away when I went to kiss her.

Guess how old she was? A 32 year old full grown adult woman

Stories like these are the reason thanos should have won

I really hope you ripped her a new baby hole in your reply text for that one. The lack of accountability and self awareness in her is just baffling yet all too common and it’s exactly why the manosphere is a thing. The way you describe her reminds me a lot of a gal pal I’ve had for quite a while. A girl that can explode on you if you don’t meticulously structure your texts so that nothing can be potentially taken the wrong way.

On 12/21/2022 at 1:39 AM, Phi said:

Remember, they owe you nothing.

If they owe me nothing does that also mean I owe them nothing? Most will say no when it comes to splitting the bill at a restaurant. They can also get SUPER pissed off when men turn them down.