Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
james_d

Why is the world/God so homophobic??

12 posts in this topic

Why is the world/God so homophobic??

Like it geniunly makes no sense, why people care so much where people put their private parts into.

Why people make such a big deal??

Maybe because on where you put your privates into hinges the entire human species?

Just a thought.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The species’ survival depended on reproduction for all of human history, so it’s no mystery why any non-traditional relationship will cause fear. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

society has been forged by violence. war, slavery, ethnic cleansing. from the ancient empires, the tribes of africa, the cannibals of polynesia... no one has been spared. So what do you expect from a world in which the one who is not from your tribe is your enemy to death? gay friendly? It is not friendly at all, neither with gays nor with anyone

Alan watts has a good quote, why is it so important the human species keep on surviving? We certainly don’t have to.

gay people are only a threat to people who aren’t open minded. There’s also the loophole of bisexual, of course you can have plenty of homosexual sex and still propagate the species, so lgbt isn’t a legitimate threat

I mean it ain’t some strangers job to make you feel secure about the survival of the human race, you can’t mandate someone’s survival.  Or the survival of the human race, if you must go on then life becomes hell, it’s no longer fun anymore, a problem with traditional and conservative world views. 

even back in the early 2000s when homophobia was a lot more prevalent I never gave a care about the fear. there are some people I really love and care deeply about that are very backwards on this issue. 

You ever think the entire male species made a konga line of anal sex one time and God is traumatized by it.

It's perversion/distortion of reality. When you understand how it works you become homophobic, not in a hateful way, but in a sort of "you have a problem" way.

I talked to a spiritual woman and she said that she was a lesbian for like 5~ years, and she smoked weed a lot at that time. She said that when she started to meditate, after some time she no longer had a thing for GIRLS, she wanted MEN. Now she is married and women no longer atract her.

Read stories about how women go off the pill and then they have a few weeks of changes in their psyche where they literally want lesbian sex, once the pill wares off and your energies align they go back to normal, straight.

I often talk with gay men just for research and almost always they snort cocaine, smoke weed and drink alcohol alot. That shit can make you perverted/distorted.

Ofcourse not everyone is as I described, but mainly I find that gay people indulge in some kind of harder drug use.

Mahadev

4 hours ago, inFlow said:

but mainly I find that gay people indulge in some kind of harder drug use.

Lol

Do you also find that Jews run the world, women cook in the kitchen, blacks steal TVs, and browns pick strawberries?

Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Tim Cook, Pete Buttigeg are gay. You think they use hard drugs?

Edited by Leo Gura

4 hours ago, inFlow said:

It's perversion/distortion of reality. When you understand how it works you become homophobic, not in a hateful way, but in a sort of "you have a problem" way.

I talked to a spiritual woman and she said that she was a lesbian for like 5~ years, and she smoked weed a lot at that time. She said that when she started to meditate, after some time she no longer had a thing for GIRLS, she wanted MEN. Now she is married and women no longer atract her.

Read stories about how women go off the pill and then they have a few weeks of changes in their psyche where they literally want lesbian sex, once the pill wares off and your energies align they go back to normal, straight.

I often talk with gay men just for research and almost always they snort cocaine, smoke weed and drink alcohol alot. That shit can make you perverted/distorted.

Ofcourse not everyone is as I described, but mainly I find that gay people indulge in some kind of harder drug use.

lol ridiculous post

@Jehovah increases Stop replying so much in one thread. Condense your thoughts into a single reply.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 12/16/2022 at 6:25 AM, Gidiot said:

Alan watts has a good quote, why is it so important the human species keep on surviving? We certainly don’t have to.

gay people are only a threat to people who aren’t open minded. There’s also the loophole of bisexual, of course you can have plenty of homosexual sex and still propagate the species, so lgbt isn’t a legitimate threat

I mean it ain’t some strangers job to make you feel secure about the survival of the human race, you can’t mandate someone’s survival.  Or the survival of the human race, if you must go on then life becomes hell, it’s no longer fun anymore, a problem with traditional and conservative world views. 

even back in the early 2000s when homophobia was a lot more prevalent I never gave a care about the fear. there are some people I really love and care deeply about that are very backwards on this issue. 

While I agree with you, every identity sees its opposite as a threat, its the game of life. Upon close inspection unless every identity is taken as a relative instead of an absolute it will always get stuck in hatred of the opposite identity. At a certain point with an open mind we can realize why these things happen, by recognizing our own biases as they flare up as well. 

It's annoying, but only because we hate that aspect of our self.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Tim Cook, Pete Buttigeg are gay. You think they use hard drugs?

16 hours ago, inFlow said:

Ofcourse not everyone is as I described

Mahadev