Fadious

Weed drove me to the edge

17 posts in this topic

I smoked a fat pure joint a couple of nights ago, and I got higher than ever before, even compared to a strong dose of truffles.

I didn't expect weed to have this effect, and I didn't plan to "go on a trip".. nevertheless, I embraced it and avoided any feelings of panik.

At some point I started meditating, and I felt like none of my senses are "personal" or that they belong to me. I started letting go of sight, hearing, and bodily sensations to see what would remain. In the end the last thing I was about to let go of was my heartbeat. I intuitively knew that if I let go of that, that I would KNOW who I really am, or that I will exit this game/reality. However, I didn't dare take that step..

I wonder if anyone had any similar effects with smoking weed before? It seems like it can be a powerful tool for spiritual work as well. I still wonder what could have happened if I let go of my heartbeat.

Weed is strong AF

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

When I smoke weed and masturbate I bust my nuts super hard.

It also makes me want to eat a bunch of snacks which is what I want to do often while I’m sober too.

Yup, weed can take you to full God-mode.

Depends on your genetics and metabolism.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I took concentrated THC extract once by accident, didnt realize the dosage and im also sensitive to weed. It was pretty terrible a trip, weed is unpleasant for this body but it triggered dormant memories of very early childhood.

I remembered the first time i became conscious of what a door was and the idea of separating 2 rooms with a door (i remember feeing like it was an amazing insight lol, blown away "the world made so much sense now!").

I remembered the first time i asked the question who are does people (looking up from the floor)?

I remembered the first time i looked at a blank wall and felt fear from it (no idea why it scared me). 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I feel like when you say such things, you should also add a bit of a caveat or caution as to how addictive weed can be. Maybe you are extraordinarily tolerant to psychedelic substances and substances in general. I'm not trying to fight with you on this. But you are generally insensitive to people's bad drug experiences. You always ask or expect people to submit a trip report, it creates an illusion that all trips are good. But have you created a separate section / mega-thread that exclusively deals with only bad trips /bad trip reports. It will actually help people be more alert if you do that. Encourage people to even talk about bad experiences, not just the good ones. Often trips can fail pretty miserably. And please don't give me a gaslighting kind of response, I expect open mindedness out of you than trying to just shut me up and win an argument for argument sake. 

Ironically you can shut me up for good if you actually start a mega-thread on bad trip reports and I won't need to feel so agitated over the psychedelics-positive culture of this place. 

You gave me warning points for being insensitive. But I think I should be able to give you warning points too for being insensitive to the suffering of those who are very vulnerable to drugs and psychedelics. It's like these people simply don't exist in your mind. You rarely, rarely ever, mention the bad impact of drugs to your users and followers. I find this behavior of yours bad faith. 

Why don't you have a separate mega-thread on bad trip reports and bad impacts of the usage of drugs and psychedelics. Why do you only look at it solely from your perspective alone? There are thousands out there who can't do psychedelics. You mean to say that they can't be spiritual? 

Now I have been pushing you over and over to do something about this and start a general thread or let some mod or member do it so that we can have both sides on this platform, it's very one-sided that your platform only encourages the positive side of psychedelics and drugs but never really has a full fledged discussion on the negative sides. You think that this will lead to too much drama on the forum. Yet controversial opinions and debates are the reason why such platforms are designed. 

If you only want pleasant opinions and light hearted opinions floating on this platform then you're just being cookie cutter and indirectly creating an ideological bubble yourself, you're simply creating a platform for delusional ideas with no reality to back it up with, it's an escapist mentality you're creating here because truth is harder to swallow and makes you feel uncomfortable. 

Sorry but that's what you're doing when you say you want to avoid drama, it's just you being a total snowflake. 

I hope you respond to this and actually start a thread I suggested you about. 

Let's see your response. 

Don't get angry at me 

I'm doing this in good faith and not out of Ego. 

(if you are open minded enough, you'll actually do what I told instead of just arguing with me) 

I also want Mods opinions on this post. Please. I'm not being illegit here. This is a legit concern that is never addressed. 

Am I right? 

Additionally - I know this is a very difficult thing to do because the thread will be on fire 24/7, but just because something is a hot button topic and you guys tend to lock such threads, it makes it look like cowardice, like not having the ability to want to reflect on or confront difficult sensitive issues/aspects on this forum. I actually think that this forum needs to be extremely open minded and that means not shutting down a lot of controversial opinions otherwise this forum will become like a bureaucracy - only rules rules rules. 

(To Leo - I'm also aware of your habits of completely ignoring when certain posts don't align with your objectives so if you don't care at all, that's fine, I'll just accept it and move on... It's not like I have been disobedient with you, I've never been... It's just me trying to not stifle myself and finding a sense of closure on this super agitating issue that bugs me all the time and this is my last response on this subject, it really irritates me a lot because I see it as a valid wide-spread concern and so I'm being completely dead serious about it and it's annoying to see it never addressed in a conscientious rigorous way)

The whole psychedelic thing I wanted to get it off my chest once and for all and this is my get it off my chest post. 

Thanks

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

If you guys wanna start a mega-thread of bad trip reports, I don't mind.

I have a whole video on my worst trips. Why would I mind?

Your aggrivations are your own doing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My first time smoking dabs was in my high school years. I threw up and then went into my full shift as a papa john’s delivery driver including driving on and off military bases to deliver pizzas. At a red light on base I panicked because I completely forgot what action I was supposed to take when the light turned green. Long story short I love weed.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you guys wanna start a mega-thread of bad trip reports, I don't mind.

If you do it, it's much more effective. If I or any other regular member does it, then it gets swarmed by personal attacks and it becomes a shit show or it is rendered pointless. 

So I expect you to do it, that way it's taken more seriously and it won't devolve into some nonsense. 

Thanks. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Carl-Richard you can do it too and it will be taken more seriously and less personal attacks. Thanks in advance if you do it. I don't want to because you are aware what happens. 

♡✸♡.

9 hours ago, kray said:

you were zooted my friend. 

@kray Hahahahaha how is this so extremely relatable! xD 

Thanks for sharing my friend, zooted sounds just about right 

11 hours ago, kray said:

you were zooted my friend. 

This is so funny dude xD

Well, since I've been practicing OBEs I can easily turn off my senses and get past them.

When I am sober, this whole process lasts for 10-40 minutes. But if I am quite high, I close my eyes and do nothing, it happens automatically in less than 10 seconds. I forget the room, the position I am in, that I have limbs and a body. The result is usually a strong sudden body jerk as my mind automatically panics and tries to remember the body.

Anyway, I get the heartbeat thing to some degree. It's usually the very same thing that prevents me from making an OBE exit. I can easily forget about it while in my buildup stage, but I tend to get both excited and afraid when an exit is about to happen, so my heart rate goes way up and I feel my heart beating strong and loud, it takes my attention, ruins the state, and re-grounds me here.

@Yog Just to clarify, OBE is out of body experience, correct?

If so how did you practice that? And have you ever managed to "exit"?

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding the heartrate as well.

On 12/15/2022 at 7:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

Can confirm. I take medicinal cannabis legally here in Texas, and I do get God realizations from time to time. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI