kray

Pick Up is just weird man

54 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

It's only weird if you try to get attention from women who don't want you. You can tell by their body language if they want you or not. 

Sometimes women aren't good at giving off the right signals, just saying. We don't like to walk around with angry faces. And often a polite gesture like a smile is  made a big deal of and taken as a positive signal. 

Being a woman is doubly hard when men expect to be spoonfed on every emotion and gesture. 

You're sometimes expected to read a woman's mind. How do you achieve that? Talk a lot with women and you'll get into tune with how they feel just generally. Most men don't even do 3% of this. How do you achieve this? By befriending a woman who wants to be your friend. I can give you hundreds of examples where men plainly reject women who want to be friends because they don't see any sexual value in it. Yes of course, there's no sexual value, but that's not the goal. The goal should be mental value. By being around women who are just friends, you get to learn the female psyche better, you get to observe female mental patterns of behavior, you understand why they do what they do, then it's much easier to read a woman's mind. Otherwise you stay clueless to what a woman might be thinking and always do the opposite of what she wants. 

The whole idea of relationships is not using women to gain something because they aren't coin slots in a vendor machine that produces Pokémon cards. The whole idea is intimacy and being in tune with her body, mind and spirit and flowing with her, through her and let her do the same to you.

Most men don't want to put a dime of effort into understanding women, they sit and complain incessantly about how women are so difficult to understand and then mess up their relationships. These men expect sex to magically land from the skies, they want sex to be served on a silver platter. Oh yea really. 

Most men don't understand that a woman needs a proper game, and I don't mean manipulation and playing mind games, I mean proper seduction, if you fail to seduce a woman, you can't get her, if you want to learn seduction then see what turns a woman on and note it down, to learn what turns on, be friends with a lot of women, watch how they talk, get to know their preferences in men, watch them talk about their boyfriends. 

I'll say frankly that most men hardly ever bother to understand women but want women falling into their arms like some Hollywood movie.

Winning women needs hard work and creativity and dedication to the female psyche. 

It needs learning the art of seduction. A woman is not going to be attracted to you even if you are a high quality male who doesn't know the art of seduction. 

The bad guys who are manipulative learn this art quickly and that's why they win

Also if you feel it's intimidating to seduce a woman, that's  because you have catastrophized the idea of seduction to be something magnanimously difficult and impossible courtesy your insecurities that lie to you and warp your sense of judgement. Seduction is quite simple if you learn how to connect with the woman you want and develop deep listening skills, you'll automatically read her body language and know the right thing to say. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

11 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Sometimes women aren't good at giving off the right signals, just saying. We don't like to walk around with angry faces. And often a polite gesture like a smile is  made a big deal of and taken as a positive signal. 

I can tell the difference between a polite smile and an I want you smile. Only a trained actress can fool me. This gives me power over women to some extent but I only use this power to prevent myself from wasting time.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

But a lot of immature men actually do hang out in malls, grocery stores and parks to do just that. They call it day game. They literally ask out a woman and when she walks by, they approach the next woman. It can be annoying and so shallow. Having a man bump into you accidentally at a grocery store is not a bad thing at all, it can in fact be a nice experience once in a while to have a gentleman help you with groceries and then connect with you. But the random immature guys who bug every girl at the store, they can actually make the whole experience unpleasant and one can feel invaded. These men also tend to have a pestering mentality and they act very entitled and get angry when a woman ignores them. 

I would recommend that men should have the basic social calibration to approach a woman hanging out at a club. That's far better and less hostile/creepy. Everything has it's own place and time. For the reasons stated above, day game is kinda shallow and creepy most of the time. 

Just my 2 cents. 

I agree with you about day game. But in theory a guy who knows what he is doing could make these two scenarios indistinguishable.

1 hour ago, Eyowey said:

I can tell the difference between a polite smile and an I want you smile. Only a trained actress can fool me. This gives me power over women to some extent but I only use this power to prevent myself from wasting time.

The way you write this sounds exceptionally creepy and a tad delusional lol

@kray Dno what that video is but it's not representative of pickup at all. 

This is a very good example of what normal day-game pickup looks like. Nothing flashy, just casual chats with girls you see throughout your day.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

10 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

But a lot of immature men actually do hang out in malls, grocery stores and parks to do just that. They call it day game. They literally ask out a woman and when she walks by, they approach the next woman. It can be annoying and so shallow. Having a man bump into you accidentally at a grocery store is not a bad thing at all, it can in fact be a nice experience once in a while to have a gentleman help you with groceries and then connect with you. But the random immature guys who bug every girl at the store, they can actually make the whole experience unpleasant and one can feel invaded. These men also tend to have a pestering mentality and they act very entitled and get angry when a woman ignores them. 

I would recommend that men should have the basic social calibration to approach a woman hanging out at a club. That's far better and less hostile/creepy. Everything has it's own place and time. For the reasons stated above, day game is kinda shallow and creepy most of the time. 

Just my 2 cents. 

You're also not a guy that has to learn the skills guys have to learn. Learning everything requires a lot of exposure, failure, and experimentation. It requires skill to move the needle forward. You can only get that skill through practice. 

I see no difference between day game PUA bugging women at the store from a programmer hacking away at their keyboard to get good at programming. The difference is how you get error feedback. Women will give their opinion or walk away from you, usually based on personal preference, circumstances, and emotion. Conversely, a computer will tell you how you programmed something that doesn't logically work, usually based on logic.

Edited by Kanddle

21 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

Leo is weird. Have you not noticed this. He is an anomaly. If pickup serves him then who are we to judge.I think most people should hardly  be taking his personal development advice. Some people are could use pickup I think.

I think your comment is lacking nuance and intelligence.

Even though i understand where you coming from to an extent, and not every guy needs to do 5000 approaches of day game and follow every point leo mentions, some are naturals ect.... 

However It is an undeniable fact that the ability and willingness to approach, the courage of that is not only indispensible, but without the lens of pickup (or masculinity or sometimes red pill) it would be hard to get a typical guy go to motivate himself to start doing it, so i do believe tje majority of man includimg guys with good social iq woupd benefit from leos videps purely due to the encouragment and willingness to take bold action element, but the extra technical details will not be necessary for everyone and some prefer just having 1 girl.

So to conclude even though i may not resonate leo in every video ect.. I do respect his efforts here with these series and its vital to show respect where its due to balance out ones critical nature

2 hours ago, Kanddle said:

You're also not a guy that has to learn the skills guys have to learn. Learning everything requires a lot of exposure, failure, and experimentation. It requires skill to move the needle forward. You can only get that skill through practice. 

It's like telling a girl - you're my practice woman. 

Let's see how a man will respond if I say to him - you're the guy I'm using to get better with other men. 

Sure lol, he would definitely consider me relationship worthy. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@John Paul Try condescent shit to me in real life pussy 

Cant take light criticism and you had to make fun of people with mh issues? 

Shameless lil bitch you are ill knock you out clean 

1 minute ago, John Paul said:

@Tyler Robinson guys practicing talking to girls would never say that to a woman….. also women use men as tools all the time xD

Nobody likes to be used. It's wrong either way. But men defending using women in the name of gaming is definitely not okay. 

I always see this line - Practice on ugly girls before you approach the hot ones. 

So ugly girls don't have hearts I guess? 

♡✸♡.

@Optimized Life

I would hit you with a double flying spinning back wheel kick to the throat and then use your thumbprint to open your phone and then use game to fuck all your family members 

At one point there were so many PUAs camping the entrance of the Vegas Wholefoods that they had to hire a security guard to chase them off.

The good ol' days of RSD.

Lol

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At one point there were so many PUAs camping the entrance of the Vegas Wholefoods that they had to hire a security guard to chase them off.

The good ol' days of RSD.

Lol

Holy shit lol.

On 12/15/2022 at 7:31 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Yea but most pickup isn't like that. Some of it can be a form of sexual harassment. Imagine you're simply walking in a park or grocery shopping, you don't want someone to ask you your number or start flirting with you, you end up feeling your sense of privacy invaded as a woman, not to mention feeling objectified on top of everything else. 

I mean we as women are not your Guinea pigs for your social experimentation and polishing. 

Find better ways to be friends with women rather than harassing them on the street in the name of social skill development. 

Whatever I just wrote is not a valid concern at all? 

Asking someone for their number isn’t harassment 

2 hours ago, Raze said:

Asking someone for their number isn’t harassment 

It is. 

It depends on context. If you are friendly with someone, then it's okay to ask. 

But just randomly asking a girl for her number can make her feel uncomfortable. When you intentionally make someone uncomfortable, it amounts to harassing. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

14 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

It's like telling a girl - you're my practice woman. 

Let's see how a man will respond if I say to him - you're the guy I'm using to get better with other men. 

Sure lol, he would definitely consider me relationship worthy. 

I have the same mind state for interviews as I do for dealing with the opposite sex. I'm not serious about them and use them for practice until I get a serious offer. 

Not everyone and every circumstance will work. Just like not every interview for a job will turn into an offer. If you act too serious about every job opportunity and don't apply to more and improve your interviewing skills you'll have a very hard time.

The higher the value of job, the more important it is to have this mentality.

3 minutes ago, Kanddle said:

I have the same mind state for interviews as I do for dealing with the opposite sex. I'm not serious about them and use them for practice until I get a serious offer. 

Not everyone and every circumstance will work. Just like not every interview for a job will turn into an offer. If you act too serious about every job opportunity and don't apply to more and improve your interviewing skills you'll have a very hard time.

The higher the value of job, the more important it is to have this mentality.

I'm sorry but I keep logic for business and emotions for relationships. I don't treat relationships the way I treat business or a job. It's called being human and not a capitalist robot. Thanks for the nonsensical advice. 

I guess you even treat your family members and pets the same way. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

17 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

It is. 

It depends on context. If you are friendly with someone, then it's okay to ask. 

But just randomly asking a girl for her number can make her feel uncomfortable. When you intentionally make someone uncomfortable, it amounts to harassing. 

No it isn’t. A pick up artist actually got arrested for it but he appealed it and the judges said asking women for their number specifically is not harassment and let him out.