Danioover9000

Critics of Lex Fridman

87 posts in this topic

@Arthogaan

29 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Why shouldn't he get involved? TechLead wanted to create clickbait title to use some of the fame of Lex, so he has to bear the consequences of making clickbait titles and making ridiculous claims. Just take a look at techlead's titles and thumbnail's. Do you genuinely thing that he is honest? Yes, you get to call Destiny what you want, but you have to provide some arguments possibly later. Destiny is an internet commenter and provided his arguments. I don't think that it is wise, but I don't see how it can make you surprised.

DESTINY DOES THAT SAME THING!!! He makes his titles and thumbnails click bait too! So now this justifies him commentating shit he doesn't know about TechLead?!He is a to-the-core HYPOCRITICAL DOUBLE STANDARD, who got cornered by Mr. Girl addressing him buddying up to Nick Fuentes despite Nick once did claiming to be a Nazi himself, a NAZI! Destiny buddying up with a NAZI, and writes it off as a justification of him trying to 'infiltrate' Nick's community to persuade and convince parts of Nick's community, when it's more likely he wanted to exploit and manipulate parts of his community to join his despite risking mixing alt right wing ideologies into his community. Mr. Girl brought that because of the scale of Destiny's community, and him running a PR of making Nick Fuentes the friendly neighborhood Nazi, that it makes it okay and normalizes people like Nick Fuentes to join online communities and social circles instead of rightly ridiculing them of being bad faith uncharitable actors of a past ideology that killed over tens of millions of people, Jews, the English, Americans, French, Canadian soldiers that fought in WW2. That justifies some defensiveness and conservative attitudes towards Nazism and very similar in structure ideologies to Nazism. He even threatened to kill those of other races and even Jews, which Mr. Girl is partly a Jewish person. Despite Mr. Girl attempting to warn Destiny, he sweeps it under the rug, and acts like nothing happened or isn't surprised that his 'friend' then blocks Destiny, refuses to talk to him anymore to join up with KANYE WEST!

To be very clear, if TechLead is actually a Grifter bad fiath uncharitable actor, and so would be Mr. Girl, I'm not defending nor condoning their worldviews, positions, actions and behaviors as such, but Destiny is not to be trusted after that event.

Also, really good website most of you are sleeping on:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwienOD0vff7AhWEYMAKHRXBA7wQFnoECBAQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fconsilienceproject.org%2F&usg=AOvVaw1ImyY7BeMECTNDN040KHot

Especially on the good faith/bad faith communication, which I'm guilty of here a bit, but see how it fits with the people I've mentioned here.

@mmKay

10 minutes ago, mmKay said:

So Coffeezilla is a YouTuber, who's life purpose to be a journalist and expose those are scammers and potential scammers? Yeah, just like a thread I did or participated in about hackers exposing Indian Hackers in India, while videoing it and making content, I'll state this what I stated there: This vigilante life purpose is SHALLOW AND WAF! There's little value generated or provided other than the content creators themselves, wait for the catch 22, relying on said evil doers or evil problems to begin with. If said world problems or evil doers went extinct or are resolved in other ways, that results in the decrease in the markets of your field of interest and may even result in said life purpose declining in relevancy.

I also already hate this YouTube Channel, and the person. Screw this person, as the 10 minutes are never coming BACK!!!

@MarkKol

36 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

We all know who techlead is (as millionaires)

Wait, he's a millionaire? In cryptocurrency?

@StarStruck

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

He is ex google, ex facebook, and ex husband. All of them left him or abandoned him. Guess why. Sometimes he can be funny though. Once in a blue moon.

Why? Also, is that enough justification to dismiss his claims against Lex Fridman?

I think TechLead made a valid point when a YouTuber uses your face without permission. I can understand the feeling and I actually don't like it if strangers used my real life face without my permission as well.

In another example, to bring up a similar context for me to make sense of this issue and for relatability, if an artist used parts of my work that constitutes as the 'heart' of my work, or my entire work and claimed they are the ones who made the art, or made claims whether they credited it to me or someone else, but gave a badly exaggerated critic that's hateful and bordering onto slander, then hell yeah I'd FEEL REALLY PISSED AND ANNOYED! Almost that same thing when an A.I. program st4eals your artwork without crediting it to you or claims it for it's own and badly distorts it, I'd be angry man. That's my fucking life's work you're shit talking about.

Destiny: 'the conservative mindset is fascinating to me.', proceeds to bad faith, manipulate and give uncharitable takes to a stream that he joined into:

Highlights everything wrong about bad faith communications, and this is just in the streaming community, there are many other real world and online communities that engage with bad faith and uncharitable takes.

An insult to Leo's new video on the conservative mind:

That's more like it.

Re: Destiny debate:

Of course race realism is downgraded by the algorithm, because it overlaps with racism by like 90%.

Of course social media platforms downgrade topics which have a high potential for being hateful, racist, sexist, disinforming, etc.

The problem is that conservatives, by virtue of having lower overall cognitive and moral development, are naturally drawn to retrograde ideas which are harmful, toxic, and dangerous, which normal decent people don't want to hear about.

But these conservatives are too self-biased to understand this. So they whine about it. But that's like a racist whining that his philosophy isn't given equal treatment to Buddhism. Not shit. Because Buddhism is healthy and racism is toxic. They are not supposed to be treated equally. That's not a bug, that's a feature. But if you're a racist, you are incapable of understanding that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The more manly way about it is to make a direct video or just a video conference call and let the other person have a chance to hash it out. Friedman being a pussy because he is friedman

I feel like destiny is click bait 

Am I the only one who thinks? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I feel like Destiny is the victim of this digital age design, taking into account his potential SD value system, cognitive and moral development, personality typing, ego development, state of consciousness and being, and other lines of development, worldview, belief systems and ideologies indoctrinated and imprinted into one's mind from their upbringing. He is the victim of his circumstances, and now he is the human mushroom that spreads it's spores to reproduce the mind virus that has been operating in Destiny's mind, infecting his iddeas and worldview through the internet.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Tyler Robinson

I feel like Destiny is the victim of this digital age design, taking into account his potential SD value system, cognitive and moral development, personality typing, ego development, state of consciousness and being, and other lines of development, worldview, belief systems and ideologies indoctrinated and imprinted into one's mind from their upbringing. He is the victim of his circumstances, and now he is the human mushroom that spreads it's spores to reproduce the mind virus that has been operating in Destiny's mind, infecting his iddeas and worldview through the internet.

13 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Just answer the question - do you think he is click bait? 

Yes or no. 

Answer only yes or no. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Just answer the question - do you think he is click bait? 

Yes or no. 

Answer only yes or no. 

Specifically with hjm reacting to Lex Fridman and TechLead? Yes. Especially lately, look at the thumbnails.

The past year? Yes.

Edited by Danioover9000

This is not a “critique”. It’s like the most cringe, spite-driven bullshit I’ve ever seen. Jesus fucking Christ.

1 hour ago, Dryas said:

This is not a “critique”. It’s like the most cringe, spite-driven bullshit I’ve ever seen. Jesus fucking Christ.

Totally agree.

7 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Of course he is clickbaiting. Like every Drama Commenting Youtuber ever. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I'm happy to see Coffee explode like this. I was watching him back in 2019 when he was frying small fish and poking fun at internet gurus.

He is doing good work exposing so many scams and human bullshit. That kind of skepticism is needed desperately in our time of social media completely warping our perception of things.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I'm happy to see Coffee explode like this. I was watching him back in 2019 when he was frying small fish and poking fun at internet gurus.

He is doing good work exposing so many scams and human bullshit. That kind of skepticism is needed desperately in our time of social media completely warping our perception of things.

What would your thinking and feeling be, if Coffeezilla started investigating Leo Gura and Actualized.org, and the suicide that happened here? How would your opinion change of him if he started making critique videos of Leo Gura, but made it a bit more of a rant? Calling him a scammer and crazy self-help life coach, and fake spiritual Guru?

@Arthogaan

5 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Totally agree.

Of course he is clickbaiting. Like every Drama Commenting Youtuber ever. 

How do you know that he's completely click baiting? What about Lex Fridman using TechLead's face without permission, in a negative framing of that edited clip with him?

I wouldn't totally agree if I were you, maybe TechLead is partly right that there's some foulplay at work here.

@Dryas

7 hours ago, Dryas said:

If I took your face, put it into one of my thumbnails, gave a mostly negative take about your career and life in general, how would you think and feel? Would you still stay honorable, keep good faith and charitable and address only the argumentation? Probably not, if it seems slanderous to you, and I'm defaming your social standing, fame, career, job, relationships, sex life, fitness and health, home environment, hobbies. I'm also attacking you regardless of your SD value system, cognitive and moral development, personality, state of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development, and I'm being bad faith, distorting you to your weakest form, generalizing you in a negative framing and making other people who would be interested in you, to leave you alone and blacklist you, essentially I'm deleting you more and more from society and the internet.

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

If I took your face, put it into one of my thumbnails, gave a mostly negative take about your career and life in general, how would you think and feel?

People will do this type of shit to you. How you respond to that is what matters.

Although honestly this techlead guy sounds like he deserves the criticism he gets anyways.

Edited by Dryas

22 hours ago, mmKay said:

Man, this guy is so fucking cringe. I stopped watching his videos because he'd post two opposing videos simultaneously and then take one down according to what people buy into. He's also money hungry and is willing to cross moral boundaries if he feels he can get more money, will scam people, then tell people they're crappy after scamming them.