Danioover9000

Critics of Lex Fridman

87 posts in this topic

Please post what your thoughts and feelings about the short comings of Lex Fridman. During his podcast with Coffeezilla, he made some interesting remarks of another peron, using their face in a thumbnail without their expressed permission while make 'false' claims of their character:

The more manly way about it is to make a direct video or just a video conference call and let the other person have a chance to hash it out. Friedman being a pussy because he is friedman

Did he molest a lot of people? That's not unsurprising either. Catch my drift. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Destiny has made a video recently about this, although I don't know why he should involve himself in this:

What are you thoughts and feelings about this situation? I find his framing of this situation manipulative.

Edited by Danioover9000

Using someone's face in a critic video is fair use. Has this guy ever watched the news?? People are accused of all sorts of things with pics of their face.

And he is a Google engineer? Lol

Bro, this is the internet. People will accuse you of everything under the sun, including pedophilia.

Lex has bad character? Lol

This Google dude is a snowflake. Makes Google look bad.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is clearly an irony and clickbait trolling. He is not serious.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I was gonna say, it sounded like a joke. But who knows these days.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Using someone's face in a critic video is fair use. Has this guy ever watched the news?? People are accused of all sorts of things with pics of their face.

Bro, this is the internet. People will accuse you of everything under the sun, including pedophilia.

He is ex google, ex facebook, and ex husband. All of them left him or abandoned him. Guess why. Sometimes he can be funny though. Once in a blue moon.

In Tate we trust

@Leo Gura

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh, I didn't know it's allowed to use somebody's face in a clickbait title of a thumbnail in a video without their consent. Can I use your face then, for an upcoming video? I swear it's not a drama vid or anything.

P.S. I heard in the USA, either Ohio or some other state you can sue someone for taking a picture of you without consent, is this true?

@StarStruck

22 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

He is ex google, ex facebook, and ex husband. All of them left him or abandoned him. Guess why. Sometimes he can be funny though. Once in a blue moon.

In this video I tend to think and feel it's more likely he's trolling rather than being serious.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I was gonna say, it sounded like a joke. But who knows these days.

I wouldn't blame you, because it is utterly unfunny grifter humour.

@Tyler Robinson

7 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The more manly way about it is to make a direct video or just a video conference call and let the other person have a chance to hash it out. Friedman being a pussy because he is friedman

Did he molest a lot of people? That's not unsurprising either. Catch my drift. 

Got yo drift. What's really annoying though, is why did Destiny involve himself into this video? He's willing to call this TechLead person a grifter, well, I get to call Destiny a Neo Nazi sympathizer. What? He did buddy up to Nick Fuentes despite clearly knowing his political and belief system of exterminating the Jews when he  has enough power.

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

IS this you @DrugsBunny, @Scholar? It kind of sounds familiar with your writing style.

I find it funny that your last post to me, less than 24 hours ago, was asking to "part ways" so as to avoid animosity, then immediately you impulsively liken me to this unhinged troll, which is clearly a satirical character being played as a joke that you didn't pick up on at first.

@DrugsBunny

1 minute ago, DrugsBunny said:

I find it funny that your last post to me, less than 24 hours ago, was asking to "part ways" so as to avoid animosity, then immediately you impulsively liken me to this unhinged troll, which is clearly a satirical character being played as a joke that you didn't pick up on at first.

Great, I just needed confirmation that it wasn't you, just found it interesting both your writing styles match up. Fantastic,, thanks for the confirmation, have a nice day!

@Arthogaan

6 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I wouldn't blame you, because it is utterly unfunny grifter humour.

Grifter, and grifter humour?

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@DrugsBunny

Great, I just needed confirmation that it wasn't you, just found it interesting both your writing styles match up. Fantastic,, thanks for the confirmation, have a nice day!

Where exactly have you seen any writing of his? This is a video.

@DrugsBunny

1 minute ago, DrugsBunny said:

Where exactly have you seen any writing of his? This is a video.

Sorry, I meant how he speaks is similar to how you and the other user writes here.

I really don't like Destiny saying something that isn't his business at all. Just because Lex Fridman and Destiny are mutually benefiting each other to some degree, that doesn't give him the right to say something with him not knowing who TechLead is. Call him a Grifter, great, I get to call you a Nazi Sympathizer. I hope YouTube kicks him out the same way Twitter and Twitch kicked him out for spouting fucking nonsense!

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tyler Robinson

Got yo drift. What's really annoying though, is why did Destiny involve himself into this video? He's willing to call this TechLead person a grifter, well, I get to call Destiny a Neo Nazi sympathizer. What? He did buddy up to Nick Fuentes despite clearly knowing his political and belief system of exterminating the Jews when he  has enough power.

Why shouldn't he get involved? TechLead wanted to create clickbait title to use some of the fame of Lex, so he has to bear the consequences of making clickbait titles and making ridiculous claims. Just take a look at techlead's titles and thumbnail's. Do you genuinely thing that he is honest? Yes, you get to call Destiny what you want, but you have to provide some arguments possibly later. Destiny is an internet commenter and provided his arguments. I don't think that it is wise, but I don't see how it can make you surprised.