Florian

My Life Purpose & Science Part 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just recently rediscovered my life purpose. Rediscovered cause as kid I literally used to tell my mother 10x a day that I am going to be an inventor. When I did the life purpose course from Leo I remembered that as well and considered it but threw the idea away because I couldnt imagine what that would mean or how I would do it. I just had the memory but there was too much fear between me and the source of that memory for me to connect to it. Now I think thats how it was supposed to be, I just had to work through more of my fears at that point in time, which I did and now I am ready for the rediscovery of my life purpose. 

This first part of this post is mainly to show people how important it is to just do something new/get out of your comfort zone, in order to find your life purpose. Because if you do that, it is very likely that your life purpose will knock at your door in one form or another and it is about you being able to recognize it through your inner clouds of judgement, which are all coming from fear. So if you know you won't be ready to recognize it yet, even if your life purpose decides to dance naked in front of you, then maybe the best thing for you to do instead is to just focus on recognizing and working through your fears regarding your purpose.

So what happened to me?

3 weeks ago I started an internship at the workshop of a university my mother works at. I didn't really expect to learn much from that, it was more to get me out of the house, get a normal daily rythm and getting used to working, starting at 4 hours a day, since I still have problems with that from major depression and social phobia. First of all I noticed that just being there was a lot easier then it would have been in the past. The boss there just talked to me a lot the first day, which normally was the worst thing for me, but it was fine, even though I had like 2 hours of sleep, since my sleep schedule was still fucked up. Then he showed me around the workshop which has 3D-Printers and stuff like that and started talking about those. He also showed me some stuff they printed with them and thats where my rediscovery of my life purpose started. When I had these things in my hands and he talked about the 3D printers and the materials they use, I started wondering about the different materials and their characteristics. I wondered were those characterisics come from and started talking about that to the boss there who showed me around. In the past I would not have started talking about this stuff. Since I lead the conversation into that direction my mind stayed there and I kept thinking about it and it stayed really interesting to me even after the conversation. I started to get interested in chemistry cause thats where I saw the root of the different characterisitcs of those materials. The next day or 2 days later I dont really remember, I was placed before a PC to read some stuff about one of the machines they use there and I started just googling chemestry and went on the wikipedia page of chemistry and just started learing about chemistry a bit. That's when I thought like "cool, it never felt good learning something but this really does", I actually hated chemistry in school. I decided that I wanted to keep going in that direction since I genuinely felt curiosity. Specifically I decided to spent at least 1 minute a day to reading through wikipedia articals related to chemistry. This turned into me getting interested in science in general and then like a week ago I connected the dots with my past memorys of wanting to be an inventor and it reignited that wish in me. 

So now I see science as the basis for me becoming an inventor. I don't even know if I can do it since I still struggle with the basics of survival and if I wanna be a great inventor there will 100% be more difficulties on the road but it makes me happy just knowing that I can spend my time on learning right now and later maybe actually go more into the direction of becoming an inventor. Even if in the end nothing will come out from it I am happy to keep learning and I think thats a great sign that this is infact my life purpose or at least the right direction.

Im gonna post a second part of this this in the Intellectual stuff subforum later where I post my notes that I have made till now so I can maybe get in touch with other people that share that interest or just getting some unexpected value in any other form. 

I hope this post helped motivating someone that is looking for his/her life purpose right now.

Excellent work!

Congrats!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 13-12-2022 at 11:17 AM, Florian said:

I hope this post helped motivating someone that is looking for his/her life purpose right now.

It sure does! Thank you.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Excellent work!

Congrats!

damn this actually means a lot to me coming from you