Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

What are the components of self love?

4 posts in this topic

I've been struggling trying to piece together parts of self love. I find it ginormously difficult to love myself. And I'm trying hard to find the pieces of the puzzle and get my aha moment but it's just not happening. 

Looking for juicier insights, anything at all that will get my brain grooving! 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

One insight I had a week ago was about heart orgasm and soul orgasm. 

Heart orgasm being about just feeling this organic connection. Maybe it has to do with the energy of a person. If they radiate strong loving energy, your face automatically stretches into a big smile. You giggle with laughter when you are around this person. They give you a ton of "heeeheee" moments. You just brighten up in their presence and you feel like they tickle you. Could be your friend, sibling, parent, stranger, spouse, lover, school mate, just anyone who keeps pulling at your strings and makes you feel alive. 

Soul orgasm being where, you feel like a deja vu moment all the time with that person. You get dreams about them. You can feel their outline. You feel like you already know them. You can feel them psychically. You can sense what they think or feel. You also feel like a karmic connection, like you have known them forever, or they have already known you in another time, another birth 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I made this my signature because it makes a lot of sense when you are communicating with someone you thoroughly wish to understand and love, you might want to be there for them where they are at. A more selfless form of love 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson self love's main feature imo is that you love yourself with flaws. Love yourself without all those pieces together. Be understanding and kind, hug yourself in the mirror, don't be mean or bad with yourself, try to replace negative thoughts about yourself with neutral or positive ones. I'm a total trainwreck and I love myself. I only know how to go to a place of unconditional love with myself, and when doing this around others they tend to tune into it.