John Paul

I’m entering stage turquoise (love/pain)

11 posts in this topic

YELLOW-turquoise hits different:

SD is actually for newbies in the big, big picture… all models and taking language literally are. The only value of someone truly turquoise is more humility aka strength aka open mindedness which leaves me stumped, all I can do is repeatedly ground myself into the moment (ox-herding pic 5) by reminding myself to stay humble. 

And the other part of it is that I’m realizing an emotion of sadness for humanity’s development: Their lack of strength, their lack of humility, their lack of open-mindedness and clarity of vision- The lack of visionaries, the lack of modern-spiritual eduacation (bravo to Leo on this point), the lack of opportunities for us to truly transcend together. I am turquoise but really I will never embody anything more than a humble mirror of traumatized/under-developed/close-minded stage orange, blue, and green while relating with them. Showing off being tier 2 turns out not to be a tier 2 behavior at turquoise. 

And the part that isn’t sad but is irritating is my own lack of strength, my lack of humility, and my relative lack of open-mindedness in the big, big picture. Well.. I guess I have 15-20 years of ox-herding pic 5 to look forward to- WTF. Hopefully I can get my hands on some DMT and make that 10 years.

Yeah, man. It's a thing. Give the change time and effort. It's probably best not to talk about it. Otherwise, people will frame you as arrogant. Just keep the insight about your inner world to yourself. Love yourself, love others, attend to your daily life, and do everything to the best of your abilities. Eventually, some people will recognize that point of you.

@Kanddle I don’t need recognition from turquoise POV. Realistically because of lack of action I will be between YELLOW and YELLOW-turquoise for 5-10 before I can be fully into TURQUOISE. 

I just wanted to share cause I wanted someone to hear it. Internet people aren’t real to me so idc I just wanted someone to read it

@John Paul yeah, I feel you dude, at least you know it'll take some time. There's a part of me that wants it now, but I need to burn through my karma and build up parts of my life over the next few years before I'm there. 

My next episode will hopefully be fun.

@Kanddle yeah, the karma is real. Mine is mostly going to be career related. I’m hoping to find success in real estate. I also stil struggle with addiction but I’m grateful because I’m intuiting that the addiction is nearing its end.

I don’t know what I am.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@John Paul Interesting to read this.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 12/17/2022 at 7:07 AM, QQQ said:

Yellow and turquoise ‘people’ don’t talk about being yellow and turquoise.

Focus on transcending models you have. Look into direct experience. Spend time contemplating deeply on topics of interest and then take those thoughts and test them through direct experience.

Are the thoughts the same as the experience? Be rigorous and unyielding in your enquiries.

The truth is the present moment. It is never what you think it is, yet of course it is exactly that.

How do you know? I would think people that aim to reach higher awareness would be aware of themselves relative to the surrounding systems. 

Rules of thumb without consideration for how things work can be hurtful many times, dude.