Leo Gura

Warning: People Participating In Discords Will Be Banned

163 posts in this topic

yall love your straw man arguments 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I totally hate Discord. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 hours ago, Sincerity said:

I'm surprised this thisintegrated guy is even still here.

1. Many others here have discords, yet have received no warning points.  I just got tired of the secrecy BS.

2. I'm bringing new people to actualized.  I'm literally doing Leo a favor here.

3. I'm one of the top contributors on the forum, along with some of the others in the discord.  No point banning valuable contributors.

4. I'd likely just come back under a different name.  IP bans won't work on me.

5. With me under the same name, Leo can more easily keep track of me, and I don't have to make a new persona.  It's a win-win.

6. Leo loves my Art journal.

7 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

3. I'm one of the top contributors on the forum, along with some of the others in the discord.  No point banning valuable contributors.

I don't think You realize how many of these "top valuable contributors" have been banned here already.

7 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

5. With me under the same name, Leo can more easily keep track of me, and I don't have to make a new persona.  It's a win-win.

Bro what xDxD The audacity.

10 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Your writing style is easily recognizable. The fake Leo account was obvious within a few posts ;)

It's almost like the guy is arguing against the idea of following the guidelines. Visionary ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

AI cult question.png

Hmmmm. It doesn't like very specific probability questions :D I tried prodding it, but it wouldn't budge. "I'm just a sowwy little robot :("

@Carl-Richard ask it what to do when IP bans don't work. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@LastThursday bot says:

You can identify someone by their writing style and words they use. It's very hard to bluff this. You could automate it in software and generate a unique "fingerprint" for each account (with enough data). The fingerprint is just a big number. You can then very easily look for accounts with the same fingerprint. Who needs IP bans?

All stories and explanations are false.

On 15/12/2022 at 3:46 AM, thisintegrated said:

1. Many others here have discords, yet have received no warning points.  I just got tired of the secrecy BS.

2. I'm bringing new people to actualized.  I'm literally doing Leo a favor here.

6. Leo loves my Art journal.

My guy really out here acting like a supervillain ?

^ *ThisIntegrated after making his 4th alt actualized.org account*

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Tyler Robinson Hey! unrelated to this topic, but I really like your signature. I’m in a new relationship (6 months or so) and it’s not easy to not over idealize or always want things to evolve and get deeper. Sometimes we need to recognize how already awesome this moment is. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Max_V yr welcm

♡✸♡.

On 15/12/2022 at 3:34 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Your writing style is easily recognizable. The fake Leo account was obvious within a few posts ;)

It's almost like the guy is arguing against the idea of following the guidelines. Visionary ?

Wdym? It was just an extra account for one of the AI bots, and scaring a few people.

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

Wdym? It was just an extra account for one of the AI bots, and scaring a few people.

"Wdym?" ?

On 19/12/2022 at 4:10 AM, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Carl-Richard Our initiation videos will be modeled after this: 

Planet Earth, about to be recycled! xD

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Just reading through this thread I find that the very behaviors that being warned against as 'culty' ones are exhibited by people on this forum.  Which isn't surprising because humans naturally are cultish animals.

Just look at the major religions, if they weren't so widely accepted and thought to be 'safe' they'd be considered cults with how people are behaving because of them. Christianity is literally an end times cult...that's been going on for 2000 years.

It's understandable that Leo wouldn't want this forum used to recruit to other forums but if he's going to ban people just because they are members of spirituality/actualizing forums other than this one is pretty culty behavior in itself.

Every forum has it's pros and cons, every platform as well and with things as abstract as the topics involved it's easy to be detached from reality...and call the abstractions 'reality'. Staying grounded becomes quite the task with all this philosophizing.

I'm not sure whether it's possible considering the nature of the human psyche but look at the criticisms being made of the potential problems in other forums and compare them to what is happening here. An honest assessment is a challenge to do.

55 minutes ago, SOUL said:

if he's going to ban people just because they are members of spirituality/actualizing forums other than this one

It's specifically when a sub-group within this forum secedes and creates another space. The ban is a deterrence from people participating in that process. Speaking generally (not just about the current issue), when the process is done and the new community is established, then if other people join it, it makes no sense to ban those people. Those people have nothing to do with the aforementioned process.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard I have a question, at what point is a "group" considered a "community"? What if you got 3-4 people who met through the forum (independently or from connecting one through another lets say), and they became friendly with each other and just wanted to chat with each other in some fashion as everyone's scattered across the globe. It seems like those would be distinctively different from the kind of communities you are talking about. 

Anyway don't have to answer me necessarily, it's just a thought I keep running into that could happen. It feels more tricky to me in those other cases coz now it feels more like an intrusion on some basic freedom people should have to connect with each other.

But I guess if you told me straight that even the 3-4 groups aren't allowed (if it ever happened or you learned about it), it's better people are aware that if they eventually found themselves in one they would have to quit the forum.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。