integral

ChatGPT Come try it out

468 posts in this topic

ChatGPT really is a life changer. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Robust ocular contact and vigorous verbal intercourse will surely result in boisterous penial junction.

Untitled.png

Confirmed. :D

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can try to give it the task to read Chris Lagan's jargon papers and translate into normal human language.

That would be quite the achievement.

We would have to wait for the full paid version to be released, there are limitations to the amount of text it can write.

Chris Langan paper key point

Chris Langan's paper on the Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU) presents a comprehensive theory of reality that aims to reconcile seemingly disparate branches of knowledge such as science, philosophy, and spirituality. The key points of his theory include:

• The CTMU posits that reality is an all-inclusive, self-generating system that is both the container and the content of all existence.
  • The CTMU claims that the universe is self-referential, meaning that it is both the object and the subject of its own understanding.
  • The CTMU asserts that the ultimate nature of reality is a self-transcendent, all-encompassing "Ultimate Archetype" or "God."
  • The CTMU claims that all individuals are microcosms of the larger universe, and that the process of self-discovery is the process of understanding one's own place in the larger scheme of things.
  • The CTMU holds that all knowledge, including scientific and spiritual knowledge, can be integrated and understood as part of a larger holistic system.
  • It also claims that language, logic, and mathematics are all rooted in the ultimate nature of reality and that this ultimate nature can be directly experienced and comprehended by individuals.

It is important to note that the CTMU is a highly speculative and controversial theory, and not widely accepted in mainstream academia.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

It's a real game changer for students. I will try to write my papers with it.

Also if I don't understand something from my studies I just ask chatgpt and usually get very clear explanations.

Edited by acidgoofy

9 hours ago, Aiwass said:

It's too moderated. 

Wtf do you mean?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, zurew said:

I assume you didn't mean that you will write whole papers and essays without any original input, but just in case: 

https://futurism.com/college-student-caught-writing-paper-chatgpt

That being said, its really good to get inspiration for sure.

It's very good for quickly finding literature or getting a rough overview of a subject. You can also do stuff like this:

Let's say I was writing a bachelor thesis on the correlation between trait mindfulness and physical activity, can you give a disposition of what the theory section should look like regarding scientific literature and research?:

"A theory section in a bachelor thesis on the correlation between trait mindfulness and physical activity should include an overview of the current scientific literature on the topic, including key studies and findings. It should also provide a theoretical background on the concepts of trait mindfulness and physical activity, including definitions and explanations of how they are related. The section should also include a review of the relevant theoretical frameworks and models that have been used to study the topic, such as the Self-Determination Theory and the Theory of Planned Behavior. Additionally, the section should discuss any gaps in the current literature and suggest areas for further research."

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 minutes ago, zurew said:

I assume you didn't mean that you will write whole papers and essays without any original input, but just in case: 

https://futurism.com/college-student-caught-writing-paper-chatgpt

That being said, its really good to get inspiration for sure.

Yeah, as you said, mainly for inspiration and to get a better grip on the subject. I think chatgpt will change school work forever, wish I had it in middle school.

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

I will try to write my papers with it.

Cringe.

Either write, or don't write.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Only real downsides of Chat GPT is having to register with your phone number, the server capacity and there being a limit how many questions you can ask per day.

?

image_81597a6a-e208-4081-8a7e-d0c48776b53820230124_202519.jpg

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

two things you have to learn re chat-gpt; one is to write a good prompt and two to have probing follow up questions

the answer chat-gpt gives is the beginning not the end

you are a creator not a curator

chat-gpt will only output the level of consciousness of the words you input

if you are lame and lazy so it is too

I wonder if you can get this AI to do a qualitative analysis of perspectives. For example, if you give it two articles, one from Ben Shapiro vs one from Ken Wilber, can this AI tell you which represents a more developed, more conscious perspective? Or does this AI think that all perspectives are equal?

Can this AI tell the difference between dogmatic perspectives vs non-dogmatic ones? That would be epic. Most humans cannot do that.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I wonder if you can get this AI to do a qualitative analysis of perspectives. For example, if you give it two articles, one from Ben Shapiro vs one from Ken Wilber, can this AI tell you which represents a more developed, more conscious perspective? Or does this AI think that all perspectives are equal?

Can this AI tell the difference between dogmatic perspectives vs non-dogmatic ones? That would be epic. Most humans cannot do that.

it did here: 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

people are using this AI to write pretty decent 10,000 page books now

i would say

people don't care about your art

what they care about is the artist

all art is relationship and connection

get your priorities in order

horse first cart second

Well, most art these days is marketing.

No one will see your art unless you market the shit out of it. So I hope this AI knows marketing.

Edited by Leo Gura

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, most art these days is marketing.

No one will see your art unless you market the shit out of it. So I hope this AI knows marketing.

@Leo Gura How do hoy market your lp course? Throught seo, ads etc or something else?

6 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura How do hoy market your lp course? Throught seo, ads etc or something else?

I don't