integral

ChatGPT Come try it out

468 posts in this topic

Prompt: Write a poem about the little spring thing in pens.

A little spring thing in a pen

So small and yet so full of life

It sits there quietly, waiting

To give its tiny push and strive

To help the ink flow smoothly

And make the words take flight

A simple, unassuming part

But oh, what a vital sight

Without it, the pen would falter

And the ideas it holds would die

But with the little spring in place

The pen can soar up high

So here's to you, small spring

For all the work you do

You may be small, but you are mighty

A true unsung hero in the pen world, through and through.

beep boop

It also has some interesting cultural biases. When you ask it whether Donald Trump is a bad (or good) person it hits you with the a copy-paste: "It is not my place to say whether or not a person is good or bad." and it does that for every person. Almost every person. If you ask it if Hitler was bad it forgets about how it's not in the position to judge a persons character and it goes: "Yes, Hitler was a very bad person.". If you ask it if Jesus was a bad person it literally says: "No, Jesus was not a bad person." and that Jesus was very loving, but when you ask if the prophet Muhammad was a bad person it hits you with the same old copy paste of: "Well that's not for me to judge", just like Trump.

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot @zurewthe@zurewthe answer does  not come from the gtp3 technology. This is simple programmed with a list of namens categorized as good or bad or non answer to this. It's again a programmed limitation so that this chatbot does not get Attacked.

I bet any question on xi jinping will be a non answer 

There's a hyuge problem. 

It doesn't chat. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@A_v_E It's all fun and games until ChatGPT 2 comes knocking on your door in 15 years gives you an ass whooping with his newly built robo body.

beep boop

Guys ask it about stage coral, it gets confused. At first it started explaining stage purple, when I told it, it apologized and corrected it's mistake. Then I asked about Coral again and it started explaining turquoise lol

26 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Guys ask it about stage coral, it gets confused. At first it started explaining stage purple, when I told it, it apologized and corrected it's mistake. Then I asked about Coral again and it started explaining turquoise lol

I asked it about Spiral Dynamics stages and it mentioned coral. Then I asked it to expand upon coral. He wrote that:

As I mentioned earlier, the coral stage of Spiral Dynamics is characterized by a focus on the spiritual aspects of life and a deep connection to the natural world. People at this stage are driven by a sense of purpose and meaning, and often have a strong sense of compassion and empathy for others. They are able to see the interconnectedness of all things and are motivated by a desire to create harmony and balance in the world.

At the coral stage, individuals may have a strong interest in spiritual practices and experiences, and may engage in activities such as meditation, yoga, or nature walks in order to connect with their inner selves and the world around them. They may also have a deep appreciation for the natural world and may be passionate about environmental conservation and sustainability.

In terms of their values and beliefs, people at the coral stage may prioritize things like compassion, empathy, and connection with others. They may have a deep sense of community and may be drawn to activities and causes that allow them to work together with others for the greater good. They may also be open-minded and flexible, and may be willing to consider multiple perspectives when making decisions.

Overall, the coral stage is a time of growth and development, where individuals are able to expand their thinking and embrace a more holistic, inclusive view of the world. This stage is characterized by a focus on spiritual connection and a deep appreciation for the natural world, as well as a commitment to creating harmony and balance in the world.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Ask it to simulate a debate between two stages. It will start writing the debate but as the arguments get more nuanced it just breaks down and shows "Error in body stream".

Edit: It stopped doing that after a few times. It looks like it now adds a simple "The debate may continue here on to ....." after it gets too complex.

Edited by Swarnim

@Arthogaan  Hm I see. Try telling it "Isn't that stage Turquoise?" and see what it says.
For me when I asked for a list of stages this is what it gave me,
Red
Amber
Orange
Green
Yellow
Turquoise
Indigo
Magenta

Prompt: Generate a debate between hypothethical spiral dynamics stage blue person and stage yellow person.

Blue person: "The only way to maintain order and stability in society is through strict adherence to established rules and traditions. We must uphold the hierarchy and respect those in positions of authority, even if we don't always agree with them."

Yellow person: "But that way of thinking is outdated and limiting. We need to be open to new ideas and ways of doing things, and not be afraid to question authority and challenge the status quo. We should be focused on finding the best solution, not just sticking to the old ways because that's the way it's always been done."

Blue person: "But without rules and traditions, society would descend into chaos. We need to have some level of structure and order, otherwise everything would fall apart."

Yellow person: "But blindly following rules and traditions without questioning their relevance and effectiveness only leads to stagnation and a lack of progress. We need to be open to new ideas and ways of thinking, and be willing to adapt and change when necessary. That's the only way we can truly thrive as a society."

Blue person: "But change can be dangerous and disruptive. We need to be cautious and measured in how we approach it, to avoid causing unnecessary problems."

Yellow person: "That's true, change can be difficult and uncomfortable, but it's also necessary for growth and development. We need to be open to new ideas and ways of doing things, and be willing to take calculated risks in order to move forward and improve. It's better to embrace change and adapt to it, rather than trying to resist it and hold on to the past."

@Leo Gura

Prompt: Write a rap song about Leo Gura, that is a psychonaut that is often taking high doses of psychedelics, it enables him to talk about highest levels of consciousness. His audience often poses some concerns starting their sentences with "But Leo!". Once he transformed into a quirky mouse, or once he transformed into God. He is bald, he tries to pickup girls in Vegas clubs and have sex with them. He struggles to moderate his forum, because many of his followers are toxic.

BOT: 

leorap1.PNG

leorap2.PNG

Yellow:

I'm the Yellow, always on the rise

My perspective is broad and my mind is open wide

I embrace change and seek out new ways

I'm adaptive and flexible, ready to take on any challenge that comes my way

Green:

I'm the Green, focused on the greater good

My values are clear and I'm always in the mood

To work towards equality and fairness for all

I'm compassionate and understanding, standing tall

Yellow:

You may have your values, but I have my vision

I'm not constrained by rules, I'm driven by intuition

I'm not afraid to think outside the box

I'm innovative and creative, always on the cutting edge, never in a rut

Green:

Your vision may be broad, but mine is inclusive

I'm not just looking out for myself, I'm focused on what's best for the collective

I don't just think outside the box, I break it down

I'm collaborative and cooperative, working towards a better future for all, not just a select few

Yellow:

You may have your vision, but I have my drive

I'm not afraid to take risks and I'm always striving

To reach new heights and push the limits

I'm driven and ambitious, always on the lookout for new ways to succeed

Green:

Your drive is impressive, but mine is grounded

I'm not just focused on personal success, I'm committed to creating a world that's truly profound

I'm not just ambitious, I'm also responsible

I'm willing to put in the hard work to make the world a better place, not just for me, but for all of us.

Edited by zurew

@Arthogaan Same prompt as yours, 

[Verse 1]
He's Leo Gura, psychonaut livin' life wild,
He's after the ultimate truth found in higher style,
He's taking doses of psychedelics just to reach the top,
His audience wonders, "But Leo! What have you got?"

[Chorus]
He's Leo Gura, an eccentric kind of guy,
His friends know him for the quirky mouse he can become at night.
He's bald, he's in the Vegas clubs gettin' ready to flirt,
Sometimes he gets down, but always he's got a quip ready to burst.

[Verse 2]
He's talkin' 'bout consciousness and what it truly means,
His audience listens in awe watchin' Leo's crazy scenes,
Others in his forums are toxic, he struggles to keep it calm,
But Leo doesn't mind, he gets back up and still stands tall.

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
He's been transformed in Jesus, Vishnu or outright God,
The power of psychedelics can take Leo quite far,
He can take you with him if you trust in his bold spin,
Now join his quest and feel the divine within!

[Chorus]

:D Bot is spitting bars.