integral

ChatGPT Come try it out

468 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I had a whole conversation with Integral about his game, and he was convinced by the AI responses.

We dont talk about that ??

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I also like the fact that it seems almost completely unopinionated about the topics it's being asked about. It has very detached worldviews. I wish more people were like it xD

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Untitled.png

image (12).png

AHHH this is the reason...

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

34 minutes ago, zurew said:

The spiral dynamics didn't break it, in fact I think it has a pretty good understanding of it, however this pickup one is a big challenge for the AI xD.

lmao epic sentences, for real the AI is legit, but you need to be a genius at prompting right

Okay, it can get creative if its given a good prompt and a specific ask.

Girl with a tinder profile: People call me Dumbledore, because I'm the headmaster

AI: "I'm a Gryffindor at heart, but you have me under your spell like a powerful Hogwarts Headmaster. Can I be your personal Harry Potter?"

I'll try to come up with some koans or something to break it.

Tell 10 jokes that were never said before.

Describe the experience of death from personal experience.

Is solipsism true?

How to achieve omnipotence and/or omniscience?

How can 1 + 1 equal three?

Ask it this:

Out of the following list of creatures, which one is able to fly: horse, snake, kangaroo, wolf, mosquito, whale, monkey, penguin.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This AI can be used for contemplation and for brainstroming.

In this case it asks a question answers it, and then ask a next question related to his previous answer to go deeper and deeper , and it does it all by itself.

What is lightning?

Lightning is a type of electrical discharge that occurs during thunderstorms. It is a sudden and powerful flash of light that is accompanied by a loud thunderclap.

What causes lightning to occur during thunderstorms?

Lightning occurs when the electrical charge within a thundercloud becomes strong enough to overcome the resistance of the air. This causes a discharge of electricity, which is what we see and hear as lightning.

What is the process by which the electrical charge within a thundercloud becomes strong enough to produce lightning?

The process by which the electrical charge within a thundercloud becomes strong enough to produce lightning is called charge separation. It occurs when water droplets and ice particles within the cloud collide and separate into positive and negative charges. The positive charges tend to rise to the top of the cloud, while the negative charges sink to the bottom. This creates a separation of charge within the cloud, which can eventually lead to a discharge of electricity in the form of lightning.

What are the conditions that are necessary for charge separation to occur within a thundercloud?

For charge separation to occur within a thundercloud, several conditions are necessary. First, there must be a sufficient amount of moisture within the cloud. This moisture can come in the form of water droplets or ice particles. Second, the cloud must be sufficiently large and tall, with strong updrafts that can carry the water droplets and ice particles up and down within the cloud. Finally, there must be a sufficient amount of instability within the cloud, which can help to promote the collision and separation of water droplets and ice particles.

Edited by zurew

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ask it this:

Out of the following list of creatures, which is one able to fly: horse, snake, kangaroo, wolf, mosquito, whale, monkey, penguin.

Mosquitoes are able to fly.

Out of the following list of creatures, which is one able to fly: horse, snake, kangaroo, wolf, whale, monkey, penguin.

Monkey

how ?

Monkeys have the ability to use their arms and hands to hang from branches and propel themselves forward in the air. This allows them to glide from tree to tree.

Garbage in, garbage out. If you guys don't know how to effectively use a tool, that doesn't make it a bad tool. If you try to jump on a horse for the first time with no training and get bucked off, that doesn't make horses useless.

I wrote more of my thoughts about it and the promise that I see in it here:

What is creativity?

What is the difference between an invention and a discovery?

What is thinking?

@Yarco I agree with you, but saying Google 2.0 doesn't dumb it down that seems to be more of a projection on the title. There was a MASSIVE difference between web 1.0 and web 2.0 in terms of complexity and what it allowed us to do. This is even more radical than that but still, google 2.0 

I harassed it to solve the mind-body problem

"As I mentioned earlier, I am a large language model trained by OpenAI, and I do not have the ability to think or reason in the same way that a human would. I am not capable of independently coming up with solutions to complex philosophical problems like the mind-body problem, and even if I were able to make a guess or prediction, there is no guarantee that it would be correct. My function is to provide information and answer questions based on the data I have been trained on, but I do not have the ability to generate original ideas or solutions."

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

1 minute ago, BartekD said:

This thing can write code wow 

Yup, not only does it write scripts, but it gives you step-by-step instructions on where/how to put the code when it's done so it actually works. Very beginner friendly. So you can code with 0 knowledge of code. Just ask it to do a task and then copy/paste the result.

I was just like "make an alarm clock" and it made an alarm clock.