integral

ChatGPT Come try it out

468 posts in this topic

https://chat.openai.com/chat

"give me ideas on how to make a chess game except the pieces are ideas and the board is a mind"

gpt3.png

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

image (10).png

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

This stuff is amazing. If you want to, you can ask it to make a simple website for you in a specific format you want, if you want to create a simple game it can create it for you, it can give you answers for almost any question, it can debug your code, it can give you solutions for certain problems not just programming problems, it can give good arguments regards to specific questions, it can impersonate certain characters and pretend to be those characters and give you arguments and talking points from that pov, it can summarize stuff for you, it can find certain nuggets of information in a large text and so much more.

Ask it to come up with some good pickup lines for chatting up girls. Tell it, no cheezy gag ones.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is it free? If not, then how much does it cost? Just curious.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

It sucks, though. Seems very limited, repetitive, and has obvious patterns. Just what you'd expect from a robot, or a hippy ;)

It's similar to Akinator but a lot more complex.

Oh, ask it to speak about some topic (like climate change) from a Spiral Dynamics stage Green vs Yellow perspective. That should break it.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh, ask it to speak about some topic (like climate change) from a Spiral Dynamics stage Green vs Yellow perspective. That should break it.

xD

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In the spiral dynamics model, the green stage is characterized by a focus on personal growth, self-actualization, and the importance of individual values and beliefs. In contrast, the yellow stage is characterized by a focus on systems thinking, flexibility, and the importance of considering the broader context and consequences of one's actions.

When it comes to the issue of climate change, a stage green person might approach it from a perspective of personal responsibility and the need to align one's actions with one's values. They might be focused on understanding how their own behavior contributes to climate change and on making changes to reduce their own carbon footprint. They might also be interested in exploring the psychological and emotional dimensions of climate change, and in considering how individuals can cope with the psychological impacts of climate change.

In contrast, a stage yellow person might approach the issue of climate change from a systems-oriented perspective, considering the broader social, economic, and political factors that contribute to it. They might be focused on understanding how different parts of the system fit together and on identifying the most effective ways to address climate change at the systemic level. They might also be interested in considering the long-term consequences of climate change and in developing strategies that take into account the potential impacts on future generations.

Overall, while both stage green and stage yellow individuals may be concerned about climate change, their approaches to the issue may be quite different, reflecting the different values and priorities of these stages.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ask it to come up with some good pickup lines for chatting up girls. Tell it, no cheezy gag ones.

The spiral dynamics didn't break it, in fact I think it has a pretty good understanding of it, however this pickup one is a big challenge for the AI xD.

• "Do you have a map? Because I just got lost in your eyes."
  • "You must be a magician, because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."
  • "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
  • "I'm not a photographer, but I can definitely picture us together."
  • "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"
  • "Are you a time traveler? Because I see you in my future."
  • "Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams."
  • "Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just fell for you."
  • "If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber."
  • "Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for."
  • "Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?"
  • "Are you a dictionary? Because you add meaning to my life."
  • "Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?"
  • "Do you have a twin sister? Because I've been seeing double all night."
  • "Do you believe in fate? Because I think we were meant to meet."
  • "Do you have a screw loose? Because you're making me nuts."
  • "Can I walk you home? Because my parents always told me to follow my heart."
  • "Is it okay if I walk you home? I don't want the night to end."
  • "Do you have a map? Because I just got lost in your smile."
  • "Do you have a watch? Because time seems to stop whenever I'm with you."

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

21 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

It sucks, though. Seems very limited, repetitive, and has obvious patterns. Just what you'd expect from a robot, or a hippy ;)

It's similar to Akinator but a lot more complex.

Not so limited.  I spent a couple days responding to every thread with AI.  Not one person caught on.  People even responded to my AI answers with follow up questions and whole paragraphs, despite me not even knowing what I said to them.

I had a whole conversation with Integral about his game, and he was convinced by the AI responses.

2 minutes ago, Yonkon said:

@zurew is this for real?

If yes holy moly that's impressive 

Yes it is, i was shocked by it too.

6 minutes ago, zurew said:

The spiral dynamics didn't break it, in fact I think it has a pretty good understanding of it, however this pickup one is a big challenge for the AI xD.

No surprise there. It's just taking after the geek incels who created it.

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Not so limited.  I spent a couple days responding to every thread with AI.  Not one person caught on.  People even responded to my AI answers with follow up questions and whole paragraphs, despite me not even knowing what I said to them.

I had a whole conversation with Integral about his game, and he was convinced by the AI responses.

This only proves that you usually sound like a robot.

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

No surprise there. It's just taking after the geek incels who created it.

I mean there is no good pickup line material on the internet just cheeky ones, so it didn't have good data to learn from or to build from xD.

The Spiral response is pretty damn good!

The pickup lines are all cheezy as hell, as I expected. It's just scraping them off the web, where they are all cheezy trash.

- - - - - -

Ask it if it thinks Kanye West's love for Hitler is legit or just his mental illness talking.

Ask it to make a steelman argument that having sex with monkeys is good.

Edited by Leo Gura

@zurew The SD answer is still very limited and repetitive. It's boring. It's still very distinguishable from a real human, although it seems that for some people that might be harder to spot online.

I'd bet making creative jokes would break it. Creativity is AI's weakest spot, and making jokes requires subtlety and consciousness/intelligence, both of which it lacks.

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

The SD answer is still very limited and repetitive. It's boring.

I don't think so, the answer is kind of abstract but not too much. I didn't ask it to go super in depth, but I can try it.

Screenshot_20221210_194819.jpg

I'm actually helping people, unintentionally.

Edited by thisintegrated

The only thing that I find impressive about this new technology is its SEO and accuracy. It doesn't seem to miss the mark. That's new. Even Google sucks at it.