Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vishnusavestheday

Men painting their nails?

9 posts in this topic

Any thoughts? I think Leo should go goth next Halloween.

I painted my thumbs white and black, while my forefingers are black and white. When I clasp my hands, the blacks and whites are separated. I could do the thumb magic trick so that's a big plus.

I'm pleased that I can pull it off honestly. It's like I'm getting away with it.:D

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

My ex used to paint his nails black because he was into goth. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

If you've ever complained or worried about microplastics, chemicals in food, artificial chemicals and preservatives in stuff you eat..... then applying nail polish containing formaldehyde and other chemicals to be absorbed into your body and inhaled while applying them should be an obvious no.

Plus it makes you less of a man, unless you're painting your nails with the blood from your hunt.

Edited by Yarco

Hahaha I received some positive disbelief about my nails from the other choir members at mass this morning actually. They're all in their 70s anyway, fun group of farts they are.

@Tyler Robinson  I've been trying to schism from my hippy image recently. Quite radically so. Shaved my entire body--legs, arms, and all-- for the first time ever the other day too. I look quite leaner than I expected in all regards. I'm not yet at the point of desiring lipstick or makeup, though. Still, I also pluck my eyebrows now instead of shaving the inbetween with a razor like a dunce. Trim over the brows too. Cut my own hair today, with some assistance at the back of the head. Men's maintenance standards are abysmally low. I have taken this for granted and undercut myself for so long! I can't quite disbelieve it. Men are giving women excuses not to be with them left and right!

@Yarco I did get a formaldehyde free, vegan nail polish, but your comment is so open-ended I'm sure that I didn't choose a holy-enough product.

@BipolarGrowth Those are too long for calisthenics or guitar. Acrylic nails are effectually enabling useless behavior in people to continue to not use their hands, haha. NEVER

Edited by vishnusavestheday

@vishnusavestheday you get gel nail polish in the market. It lasts longer but it can be difficult to remove. 

You also get nail stickers for stylizing. My ex used to love nail stickers. You can still play guitar with it. 

I encouraged my ex to paint his nails by buying a bottle and painting my own nails on video chat, he was very very happy I did that for him.

You can play with gold and black nail paint, it looks awesome. 

download (85).jpeg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Seriously though, why is there no style advice on this forum? 

Or vision consulting?

This forum seriously lacks an artistic guidance subtopic

@Leo Gura Is an artistic guidance, concept critique, or aesthetic judgement discussion forum possible for this site or practical?

Members could post whatever media they've created or arranged and people could critique, engage in discussion about the effectiveness of what they're going for?

Possible examples: pictures of an outfit asking for best accessories, a post of a half-completed painting requesting for support of their climactic idea by asking for recommendations or articulation?

Accomplishment of vision? 

It might be a fun switch-up on the site to post stuff like that

Too impractical?

Back to the drawing board for me, then. Sketchpad in my lap as I type, lmao.