Strannik

Who cares about actualization?

19 posts in this topic

If a feeling of rejection naturally arises, why not accept it since awareness equally accepts everything, including rejection?

And if a state of ignorance or delusion exists or arises, why not accept it since awareness equally accepts everything, including any deluded and ignorant states. So then, why knowledge is any better than ignorance from the absolute perspective? And if it’s not better in any way, then who cares about actualization and what is all this fuss about actualization and realization?

There’s no need to actualize, honestly it’s just a preference and it seems there’s really nothing special about a preference, someone who likes vanilla is not better than someone who likes chocolate. So much self righteousness from people on this forum.  If you enjoy having money, societies version of success,  women, fun, more understanding  then go for it. But it’s not like it ultimately matters in anyway. And if it matters to you, the reality of the situation is one day it might not.

So basically it all boils down to a current preference, I say all preferences are natural anyway so don’t worry and you’re right who cares

14 hours ago, Strannik said:

If a feeling of rejection naturally arises, why not accept it since awareness equally accepts everything, including rejection?

And if a state of ignorance or delusion exists or arises, why not accept it since awareness equally accepts everything, including any deluded and ignorant states. So then, why knowledge is any better than ignorance from the absolute perspective? And if it’s not better in any way, then who cares about actualization and what is all this fuss about actualization and realization?

1. You question this because you care about it. Attention is always directed toward what you care about.

2. This is true that the absolute equally accepts everything but you have not taken that on as an identity. As a result the more limited your identity is, the more you will suffer. You actualize so you can expand your identity and thus become more loving and decrease suffering until you eliminate it completely. 

3. You cannot stop actualization or realization, it literally happens on autopilot. The ego can either choose to go willingly or kicking and screaming which ever method you want is up to you. I would suggest the willingly approach.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

1. You question this because you care about it. Attention is always directed toward what you care about.

2. This is true that the absolute equally accepts everything but you have not taken that on as an identity. As a result the more limited your identity is, the more you will suffer. You actualize so you can expand your identity and thus become more loving and decrease suffering until you eliminate it completely. 

3. You cannot stop actualization or realization, it literally happens on autopilot. The ego can either choose to go willingly or kicking and screaming which ever method you want is up to you. I would suggest the willingly approach.

Good answer, it indeed happens on autopilot, it's a natural process of ego destroying itself and of consciousness naturally evolving beyond the ego. Doing it willingly just makes it happen more smoothly.

Not to do and stay in the illusion of the ego leads to suffering, and as life progresses, more suffering. dissolving the ego leads to joy, freedom and total glory. so the reason to do it is not to be stupid

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not to do and stay in the illusion of the ego leads to suffering, and as life progresses, more suffering. dissolving the ego leads to joy, freedom and total glory. so the reason to do it is not to be stupid

And yet it is god that chooses whether you actualize or not. It's entirely out of your hands. If you have been dealt a bad hand what can you do. If you are destined for failure what can you do. Life is cruel

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

And yet it is god that chooses whether you actualize or not. It's entirely out of your hands. If you have been dealt a bad hand what can you do. If you are destined for failure what can you do. Life is cruel

Because everyone who asks receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, it will be opened.

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Because everyone who asks receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, it will be opened.

In infinite possibilities there are situations where someone who asks will not receive and the seeker is left standing in a pile of dust. Infinity includes all tragedies and misfortunes

7 minutes ago, Holykael said:

In infinite possibilities there are situations where someone who asks will not receive and the seeker is left standing in a pile of dust. Infinity includes all tragedies and misfortunes

You can't speak of infinity and then cherry pick. How much longer are you going to continue subjugating yourself to this complete victim mentality.

Good luck enjoying life in ignorance.

The one who will care, is you. Once your life turns to shit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not everyone who doesn’t do this work has a shitty life 

6 hours ago, Dryas said:

Not everyone who doesn’t do this work has a shitty life 

"shitty life" can certainly be a spectrum but it will catch up with you one way or another. everybody dies and has to confront these metaphysical truths sooner or later. you are just delaying the inevitable. having a somewhat comfortable life with your survival needs met does not get around this. in fact that just makes it all the more important you spend the time and energy you do have wisely.

Edited by thepixelmonk

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

infinity is not something you can understand or conceptualize, so better not try. What you say is valid as well as saying that nothing has ever happened or will happen, or that all of infinity is reduced to this exact moment that lasts infinitely, but that appears to pass. thinking about it doesn't make sense. what you have to do is open your heart to infinity, because it is what you are and when you do, the prodigal son will have returned. For this, the fundamental thing is to want to do it, and then, to do it

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Does it really matter once one reaches enlightenment? Is there a difference between shitty and not shitty for the enlightened person?

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Does it really matter once one reaches enlightenment? Is there a difference between shitty and not shitty for the enlightened person?

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Tahuti said:

How about you stop writing about awareness as if you truly understand it. 

You are using your regurgitated online yipyap to support your claim.

It is so crazy to witness a fool be a fool rationalizing why it should maintain its foolishness and laziness. 

You're right, actualization means nothing and everything simultaneously. So do not do any of the work and leave tbe forum and eat chips on your sofa. 

Why are you even here and what is tbe point of tbe post?

Exactly this lol.

I think self actualization is sort of like survival instinct. It's in built in us. Without it we really don't have a navigation system through the different aspects of life. 

You need that because you not only want to survive but also thrive. 

And that's where you need self actualizing. It helps you learn new things, you're better prepared for life. It's your armor and your medicine. 

In fact it should be integrated into school programs for children. 

I wish I had it when I was 12 years old. I would have avoided major mistakes in my life. I ended up abusing myself during my teens because there was no guidance and my parents failed me because they were dysfunctional. 

I think self actualizing has helped me an awful lot in the past 3 years, helping me deal with past trauma, situation assessment, family relationships, pattern recognition etc. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

6 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

"shitty life" can certainly be a spectrum but it will catch up with you one way or another. everybody dies and has to confront these metaphysical truths sooner or later. you are just delaying the inevitable. having a somewhat comfortable life with your survival needs met does not get around this. in fact that just makes it all the more important you spend the time and energy you do have wisely.

I don’t agree. People sometimes are forced to confront this, but it’s not an absolute. It’s also not necessarily the case that your life will become shittier even if you do have to confront them. People construct all sorts of life philosophies/religions to cope (and it doesn’t have to be an unhealthy cope either.)

I’ve seen people who have given zero thought to spiritual stuff and their lives aren’t shitty in any significant way.

11 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I think self actualization is sort of like survival instinct. It's in built in us. Without it we really don't have a navigation system through the different aspects of life. 

Exactly, it is just a survival mechanism