Leo Gura

QAnon Plot To Overthrow German Government Foiled

8 posts in this topic

This is why we can't have nice things:

These Nazis are getting emboldened.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura It is amazing that Geramny became this loving country that accepts immigrants, jews and black people after being a Nazi empire in less than a hundred years. Such reminants of far right ideology are expected and should be monitored heavily. 

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It is amazing that Geramny became this loving country that accepts immigrants, jews and black people after being a Nazi empire in less than a hundred years.

That's no accident. Big mistakes lead to big growth.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's good that the German government was able to stop this coup from succeeding.

Yet, I can't help, but feel like this was a group of extreme right-wing Germans who want to bring back the Nazi regime.

I know the news didn't say that these freaks were Nazis, but it does remind me of how Hitler and the Nazi Party were first arrested after their failed coup d'etat before they successfully took over the entire country and then expanded their empire greatly with the goal of world domination.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As a German myself I came up with a whole theory about how big crisis's affects countries in a good way long-term.

Examples would be Japan and Germany, which got horribly destroyed, even with nuclear power. No they are the leading in many ways.

And countries like Greece or Spain for example struggle a lot to keep poverty rates at bay, while they have not lost any significant wars for decades. 

Might be worth to investigate on this further. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's so cool that such a concept exists with us humans

Makes me optimistic about the future

Edited by MarkKol

9 hours ago, Vynce said:

As a German myself I came up with a whole theory about how big crisis's affects countries in a good way long-term.

Examples would be Japan and Germany, which got horribly destroyed, even with nuclear power. No they are the leading in many ways.

And countries like Greece or Spain for example struggle a lot to keep poverty rates at bay, while they have not lost any significant wars for decades. 

Might be worth to investigate on this further. 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Interesting.

Yeah, I can see how some crisis can lead to development, both personally and collectively. It's human nature I guess.

This is why too much comfort in some societies could be seen as a threat in long term. When you care about what some person (celebrity!) wore the night before, or who is dating who, life will probably surprise you.