StarStruck

Movies that vibrate at LOC75 grief

8 posts in this topic

What are movies that make you cry? I would like to see some state of the art movies that vibrate at this level of energy. I haven’t cried in a long time so I hope I will after I pop some LSD. Thinking about 200 ug. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck For me, Manchester by the Sea. I imagine the boy in the striped Pyjamas could do it too.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Perhaps:

The Tree of Life

The Land Before Time

The Swimmers (if you're stage green)

...crying is just the heart opening and recognizing itself/love.  Love can take so many shapes and resonate in so many ways.  Focus on opening your heart, and eventually everything will make you cry :x 

Just don't forget to love yourself most of all, because I bet that is where the deepest judgment and coldness lie.

I would like to double up on Cinema Paradiso and Manchester by the sea. Great movies!

This is a local movie I watched recently.

Quite artsy and psychedelic. It's about an 18th-century shape-shifting folklore entity that is trying to learn about what does it mean to be human. Quite jaw-dropping and cry-worthy.

Note: It's in archaic Macedonian dialect, so you'd have to watch it with subs. Also, have in mind that its a slow-burn art/philosophical movie.

Edited by Yog