Soulbass

Are sardines safe?

14 posts in this topic

I Googled "Are sardines poisoned with heavy metals" and found out sardines mostly have arsenic.

I then found an article which links to a website for hair sample testing:

https://www.evenbetternow.com/proddetail.asp?prod=hair_tissue_analysis

Sample result:

https://www.evenbetternow.com/documents/HTMA-BarGraphsSample.pdf

Does anyone have experience with this? (or similar websites)

I wouldnt eat any canned fish, sardines mostly come from Thailand and they dump all there waist into the water.

If the goal is getting more omega 3 eat goat brain ?. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

What do you think of the carnivore diet? @integral

I didn't watched Leo's content for over a year, I'm left behind i don't know what happened, I just saw that he went for a carnivore diet following a 15 days water fast.

Mercury content of small herbivorous fish is mostly negligible and any levels however bad are truncated by the benefits of their fatty acid content. 

Fatty Fish at small and medium size remains one of the foods where benefits for chronic disease risk reduction drastically outweigh potential costs such as HM , PCB and microplastic content.

Maybe 100 years from now this will no longer be the case as the oceans become ever more polluted.

That's if you don't have ethical or ecological issues with eating fish which is a reason solid enough not to consume seafood and meat altogether. It's a personal choice but where health only is concerned, sardines are health promoting 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569Yeah I feel so good after eating sardines. It makes me highly doubt the concetration of omega 3 in commercially sold fish oil supplements. 

Many sardines come from the Baltic, which seems to be relatively clean.

Sardines are one of the best fish you can eat, other than the low-quality oils that they are usually canned in (soybean).

Look for higher quality sardines packaged in extra virgin olive oil or water.

Baltic sardines can taste amazing. It's worth trying out many brands and finding your fave. They can taste quite different.

Latvian Riga sardines are one of my fave taste-wise.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Fresh sardines are even better. They are rare to get but they are top notch. 

In Tate we trust

I like to eat sardines while I’m tripping and watch their little bones go wiggly 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

8 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

Anyone know if canned sardines in olive oil are ok?

They are fine if you have a decent brand.

Try to find BPA-free cans.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.