kray

Massive boner during work, how to get rid

13 posts in this topic

I just popped the biggest boner ever after thinking about my girl in nursing scrubs. Need to get rid of this boner now, as it is not the right and proper environment. Any tips to hide it? Need some serious responses here.

Hold your breath. When you do it long enough your body will put you in danger mode and your boner will go away. It’s really really uncomfortable though but it works. Also relax your body.

Go to the bathroom and jerk off. Hide the smell by pooping or by moving a dirty toilet paper through the air. 

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Just rock that shit. Don't be ashamed of your masculinity. Establish dominance.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Just rock that shit. Don't be ashamed of your masculinity. Establish dominance.

That's some rock-solid advice 

When I was in high school I used to do the old tuck it up into your waistband trick. Works especially well if you have a belt or a baggy hoodie 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Push ups are best. If you cant bust out a set of 20 at work for fear of looking weird, then flexing any large muscle(Biceps, calves, glutes, etc) for 1 minute will also do the trick. Anything to get blood flowing out of your dick

Ty guys, I will try some of these techniques!

Hold and squeeze the PC muscle, it’s the muscle you used to hold in a poop or hold in your pee. By holding it for more then a minute or 2 it cuts the blood flow to the penis and you’ll loss the erection. Keep holding it until your erection is completely gone.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?