ucan99

Mental Problems/Serious Negativities

4 posts in this topic

I don’t know where to start. This has been going for a very long time. I am 23(M). I am having bad time, depression, negative feelings for the past 3 years. I say 3 years, but I think it slowly started in 2018 fall, when I began university.

Knowing that I don’t know where to start, I decided that I want to talk about my recent past(there is a lot in these 3 years).

I am a Psychology student.

I am always in pain, I even have problems when I am walking my dog. Lets dive into this a bit(as much as I can):

There is always a problem …. (while writing this I needed to stop)

Yesterday, I had the feelings of revenge to a lot of people I felt negativity and had bad experiences with in the past. I hardly controlled myself not to take revenge from them.

I want to give more detail and tell more about my problems. Please ask me some questions so that some action can happen.

What do you mean by problems? Actual problems, or just thoughts that are being conjured up by your mind?

I also started a downwards slope in the same timeline as you. What helped me was realizing not to take life so damn seriously. Life feels better to live if you are light and not carrying a bunch of bullshit.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 6.12.2022 at 5:02 PM, ucan99 said:

I don’t know where to start. This has been going for a very long time. I am 23(M). I am having bad time, depression, negative feelings for the past 3 years. I say 3 years, but I think it slowly started in 2018 fall, when I began university.

Knowing that I don’t know where to start, I decided that I want to talk about my recent past(there is a lot in these 3 years).

I am a Psychology student.

I am always in pain, I even have problems when I am walking my dog. Lets dive into this a bit(as much as I can):

There is always a problem …. (while writing this I needed to stop)

Yesterday, I had the feelings of revenge to a lot of people I felt negativity and had bad experiences with in the past. I hardly controlled myself not to take revenge from them.

I want to give more detail and tell more about my problems. Please ask me some questions so that some action can happen.

You will make it!
Would suggest to do nothing about it and let it happen.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right