John Iverson

Can you send me the link where i can do Provoked Urine Test

8 posts in this topic

I am from the Philippines i cannot find a lab here maybe you know lab that i can use. 

You should probably work with a local doctor.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, John Iverson said:

I am from the Philippines i cannot find a lab here maybe you know lab that i can use. 

It is a test that any hospital will do. Just convince your doctor that you'r concerned about your levels of heavy metals (he will try to convince you that it is not important, lol)

On 06/12/2022 at 4:47 AM, Leo Gura said:

You should probably work with a local doctor.

So I am going to hospital then ask to the local doctor i will check up my levels of heavy metals in my body? Is that what am i going to do? 

Edited by John Iverson

On 06/12/2022 at 5:24 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

It is a test that any hospital will do. Just convince your doctor that you'r concerned about your levels of heavy metals (he will try to convince you that it is not important, lol)

Haha yes because they are being conventional and traditional ?

The reason your doctor won't test for this because doing so would deny the funding to someone who needs it more such as cardiac patient. Health Services around the world are notoriously underfunded and doctors need to be strict with what tests to order.

If you present your suspicion based on something you read on the internet and hearsay i can guarantee they won't test you.

Also most heavy metal tests are notoriously unreliable, ranges aren't defined and anything that isn't biopsy can lead to false positives so NHS won't waste insurance claims on unreliable measurements.

It sucks but that's the reality of medicine. I understand why they do that. Lack of finances is systemic problem that medicine faces (one of many) Being conventional is not a bad thing, they are following the evidential guidelines and prioritize tests that can lead to diagnosis and subsequent medical treatment. 

You might be best off going private but no harm in trying the conventional route first just be prepared for a potential NO

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

5 hours ago, John Iverson said:

So I am going to hospital then ask to the local doctor i will check up my levels of heavy metals in my body? Is that what am i going to do? 

You probably need to find a private doctor.

This will not be covered by insurance.

You can find private doctors who special in holistic medicine, functional medicine, and alternative types of medicine.

Such doctors are very common in the US. Not sure about Philippines. They are easily found on Yelp.com

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I found a Service that I can mail my pee to a lab in USA. Still have to decide on what dosage I need for my provoked Urine Test. 

I'm 60%through reading Andy Cutlers book. 

Perhaps Hit me up, we can talk details and share info on heavy metal detox. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.