Leo Gura

Police Activity

126 posts in this topic

This YT channel is AMAZING!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yea that channel is binge worthy. There is something strangely comforting about it, that no matter how rough life may seem, at least I'm not so stupid to have a led throwing fight with the police.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Crazy.....but that video does teach people a lesson not to ever mess with the cops.

This video is misunderstood by all of you. 

The woman in the video wanted to kill herself. She pointed the gun to her head. 

@OBEler

It doesn't matter, because if you fuck with cops then they fuck with you. Should be taugh in elementary school and people shouldn't be surprised of that.

Who told you that "others" are real?

That 360 move to free herself from the grip was amazing. I couldn't have thought of that one.

How much money do these officers to do these kind of job? Before you know it you have a hole in your face for a lousy 40k dollar salary

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

If someone is being shot, it hurts. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

3 hours ago, ChadT said:

This happened recently in my hometown.  Cops acted flawlessly.   Everyone wants to second guess the cops.  I do it too.  Split second, life and death decision making right there. 

https://public.powerdms.com/Dec8366/tree/documents/2368208

https://public.powerdms.com/Dec8366/tree/documents/2368204

Jesus

They are sneaky.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Jesus

They are sneaky.

Do you ever think that maybe sometimes people can be arrested without violence? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Do you ever think that maybe sometimes people can be arrested without violence? 

They are 99% of the time.

Nice strawman.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, ChadT said:

This happened recently in my hometown.  Cops acted flawlessly.   Everyone wants to second guess the cops.  I do it too.  Split second, life and death decision making right there. 

https://public.powerdms.com/Dec8366/tree/documents/2368208

https://public.powerdms.com/Dec8366/tree/documents/2368204

I am gonna say it, black people are not making it easy for cops not to racially profile. If I was a cop in the US, I will be 10 times more catious when dealing with black people. Racial profiling seems to be necessary and essentail if done in a proper and (ironically) unracist way xD

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi

It is problem which is feeding itself. Black people take guns to their hands faster, because they have seen polices shooting at them in videos like that which leads to polices pointing guns to them more easily. I am on the side of racial profiling though, because it just is practical in crimes overall. It is not equal, but as far as I know and can think it just is net positive to get some criminals caught more and piss some other people in returt for profiling their race. I agree with you, but could you tell me more about profiling in unracial way, because by the definition it always IS racial to some extent, but as I said it is worth anyways.

1 hour ago, Kksd74628 said:

. I agree with you, but could you tell me more about profiling in unracial way, because by the definition it always IS racial to some extent, but as I said it is worth anyways.

Some people racially profile againts all black people, those are true racists. They would racially profile against a black person who has a PHD. This is silly and racial.

Or some act aggresively inspite of no aggression from the suspect. To do racial profiling in a proper way, is to have a higher sense of caution amongst black people who you don't know until you are sure they are not a threat.

For example, If I see a black person with his family, I wouldn't be catious but If I see a black person with friends and such I will be very careful yet respectful.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi

8 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Some people racially profile againts all black people, those are true racists.

Do you know what profiling is? Profiling by the definition is taking a group and acting differently towards the whole group in order to have an advantage in finding criminals. You can't expect to do that without doing it to the whole group, because then it wouldn't be profiling and would just be normal investigation and acting always depending on the situation. So we have to have injustice in order to do whole profiling. That's the whole point of it.

8 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Or some act aggresively inspite of no aggression from the suspect.

That's not being racist or using racial profiling, but just individual police's operation error. That's the real problem we should focus on. We should understand the difference between racial profiling and errors in polices's work. 

Edited by Kksd74628

1 hour ago, Kksd74628 said:

Do you know what profiling is? Profiling by the definition is taking a group and acting differently towards the whole group

Not against the whole group. If a black person is in a car with his family would you still be racially profiling against them? of course not, you would be a racist doing so. 
Racially profiling is done against black people whom you are not sure if  they pose a threat or not. You maintain a higher sense of caution when dealing with them, but you are still respectful towards them. It is a process that happens in the mind of the cop.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Should be obvious to you guys that stereotyping is a survival strategy, and the higher the survival threat the more it will tend to be used.

Ahh man I shouldn't have watched that and the one first one ChadT shared right before bed. That is really exhilarating.