LSD-Rumi

Potentiate LSD with NOOPEPT

29 posts in this topic

So, A lot of people online (on reddit) have reported that Racetams have the tendency to make LSD, and even other psychedelics more potent. One of strongest ones for LSD, is NOOPEPT. it somehow make the trip a lot stronger, I am talking 2-3 times more. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/eck79v/the_reason_behind_noopepts_strong_potentiation_of/

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

So, A lot of people online (on reddit) have reported that Racetams have the tendency to make LSD, and even other psychedelics more potent. One of strongest ones for LSD, is NOOPEPT. it somehow make the trip a lot stronger, I am talking 2-3 times more. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/eck79v/the_reason_behind_noopepts_strong_potentiation_of/

Hmm, LSD on it's own is already substantially potent. Though, if you really wanted to potentiate LSD, I'd think NM-DMT would probably be best for that. In any event, I'll be interested to know how this Noopept LSD combo affects you.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Careful with racetams, they are not good for you. Weird side-effects.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

My only experience with them is once I did aniracetam for a couple of days. I don't care to divulge what happened, but I know what you mean by weird side-effects. That's part of why I suggested NM-DMT for potentiation of LSD, well that and because it's a hell of a combo.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@JuliusCaesar yeah  chronic use might be bad but a single dose here and there will not make a difference. 

And Also, Noopept is the weakest racetam ever, it is even not considered a true racetam.

9 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

And Also, Noopept is the weakest racetam ever, it is even not considered a true racetam.

Really? All the marketing hype says exactly the opposite. I mean, it's probably all bullshit. That's fairly obvious from the nature of claims they make like it being hundreds of times more powerful than piracetam. 

I frankly know very little about these nootropic chemicals. They don't seem to have the kind of effect I'd be want, so I haven't spent too much time studying them.

@JuliusCaesar Yeah I was so hyped to try it but was so disappointed with the actual effect. Then I read online that it works in a different way than traditional racetams. High potency doesn't mean anything if the effect is weak.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Lol, potentiate LSD xD

If it doesn't work, take more!

- Terence McKenna

Just take more guys... LSD is safe in large doses, no need for this fuckery

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

Lol, potentiate LSD xD

If it doesn't work, take more!

- Terence McKenna

Just take more guys... LSD is safe in large doses, no need for this fuckery

Save resources? Weak acid? potentiate acid mid or late in trip? 

P.S: your comment made a bit angry tbh xD

Edited by LSD-Rumi

I don't know why you'd want LSD trips to be any longer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It can become handy if  for exmple I start with a low dose ( say 100 ug) and then after establishing myself, I can take this substance to potentiate the effect.

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It can become handy if  for exmple I start with a low dose ( say 100 ug) and then after establishing myself, I can take this substance to potentiate the effect.

If all you want to do is make the trip last longer, I'd recommend a higher dose. There are people that have tripped for weeks on high acid doses.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, if you want to try and ground yourself in a higher state of consciousness and spend all of your time working at a level of development beyond anything ordinarily possible by the human mind. Then it makes sense. Obviously, that isn't for the overwhelming majority of people as it's somewhat incredibly dangerous or is at least perceived as such.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

If all you want to do is make the trip last longer, I'd recommend a higher dose. There are people that have tripped for weeks on high acid doses.

I don't want to make it any longer. I just want to potentiate the acid when I want and when I feel I am ready. That can be quite handy especially for beginners like myself.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

, if you want to try and ground yourself in a higher state of consciousness and spend all of your time working at a level of development beyond anything ordinarily possible by the human mind. Then it makes sense. Obviously, that isn't for the overwhelming majority of people as it's somewhat incredibly dangerous or is at least perceived as such.

It lengthen the trip by  only an hour or so. 

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't want to make it any longer. I just want to potentiate the acid when I want and when I feel I am ready. That can be quite handy especially for beginners like myself.

Unless you've got bad acid or you're somehow unresponsive. I'm not sure it's such a good idea for you to be attempting to potentiate LSD. It should be plenty powerful just as it is.

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It lengthen the trip by  only an hour or so. 

Exactly how much acid have you done? 

@JuliusCaesar I have done a few trips. Maximum dose was 250 ug. I had a lot of bad trips because of my mental illness (OCD). This is my background with psychdelics. Oh yeah and I tried 5 meo and dpt recently but I didn't let go. I was truamatised by my mental illness that I couldn't let go. Strangely acid felt much more forgiving and insightful than 5 meo, I don't know why Leo so obsessed about it. Maybe I didn't have a proper experience yet.

I don't want to do psychedelics until I feel I am strong again.

A) Just take more.

or B) smoke some weed, it potentiates acid a lot. Careful not to overdo it unless you have a good reaction to weed normally tho.

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I have done a few trips. Maximum dose was 250 ug. I had a lot of bad trips because of my mental illness (OCD). This is my background with psychdelics. Oh yeah and I tried 5 meo and dpt recently but I didn't let go. I was truamatised by my mental illness that I couldn't let go.

Interesting, have you considered healing yourself in the trip instead of trying to "let go"?

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Strangely acid felt much more forgiving and insightful than 5 meo, I don't know why Leo so obsessed about it. Maybe I didn't have a proper experience yet.

Well, for him it's more powerful than LSD. It takes him straight to the Godhead, what he was before he became any individuated being. With that being said, LSD itself is incredibly powerful anyway. If I were you, I'd just keep on doing the acid and try to fix myself while under the influence. 

4 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Interesting, have you considered healing yourself in the trip instead of trying to "let go"?

Acid exacerbated my OCD. It was always like this.  I take the acid, I enjoy it then one wrong thought gets me in a never ending cycle of negative thoughts. I basically couldn't turn off my mind then I go to take some antipsychotics to relieve the stmptoms and stop the trip.

12 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Save resources? Weak acid? potentiate acid mid or late in trip? 

P.S: your comment made a bit angry tbh xD

If you'd rather take the risk of combining poorly researched chemicals with LSD, the combination of which could very well be unsafe and damage your brain for all you know, than spend a couple extra bucks on your acid, then your priorities aren't in order. Mixing is dangerous, unless the combination is well-researched or has a long anecdotal history of use.

I can kind of see what you are trying to do, but to me it seems overly controlling/micromanaging on one side and reckless on the other side.

A trip is a trip. It does with you what it wants. You get more benefits the more you trust it.

36 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Acid exacerbated my OCD. It was always like this.  I take the acid, I enjoy it then one wrong thought gets me in a never ending cycle of negative thoughts. I basically couldn't turn off my mind then I go to take some antipsychotics to relieve the stmptoms and stop the trip.

People with OCD have been cured with guided psilocybin trips, maybe look into that?

LSD is "abrasively psychoanalytic", in the words of Terence, which I find to be true, I can see how it can make you think too much but not get to the source of the lack of trust.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

If you'd rather take the risk of combining poorly researched chemicals with LSD, the combination of which could very well be unsafe and damage your brain for all you know, than spend a couple extra bucks on your acid, then your priorities aren't in order. Mixing is dangerous, unless the combination is well-researched or has a long anecdotal history of u

Hmmm I see your point now. Yeah, but Drug combinations are generally safe when the substances work in totally different way and on different receptors. 

"Noopept modulates AMPA and NMDA receptors and acetylcholine (ACh) transmission. Noopept boosts the level of cycloprolylglycine (CPG) in the brain. CPG is a dipeptide consisting of proline and glycine which acts as a modulator of acetylcholine transmission, and AMPA and NMDA receptors"

It has nothing to do with seritonin receptors. Also, there is tons of ancedeotal evidence of people regarding the substance as "safe".

than spend a couple extra bucks on your acid

Do you know how much risk I go through buying acid in my  country. And watiting for weeks for it arrive. It is not about money.

A trip is a trip. It does with you what it wants. You get more benefits the more you trust it.

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Maybe. But I think a gradual approach like the one I proposed maybe better IDK.