BlessedLion

3 Months Of Deep Contemplation/ Juicy Insights

19 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Ive been off the forum for a while as I needed a break from this community and I also decided to go balls deep into spiritual practices without distraction from my phone or online. It was so refreshing to be off YouTube, forums, messaging, social, news and even books. Just nature and spiritual practices. So much presence and peace arose. For context Im 29 and live in Mexico (retired) in a village that is quite possibly one of the happiest and most awakened places on earth. Words can’t even describe the magic that occurs here on a regular basis, it’s a vortex and transforms the soul on a deep level if you surrender to it. I’ve been beyond blessed to live in a village with a spiritual community that values meditation, authenticity, conscious living, connection, and freedom. When I was doing this alone it was fine but seeing reflections of myself as God that also understand and reflect it back is beautiful in a way that I couldn’t touch while lone wolfing it. We are gifted to have an enlightened being lead the community and no it’s not a cult and he’s not our guru or anything, it’s heaven on earth and everyone is free to live how they want. I’m amazed to be surrounded by such a high vibrational field. 

The past 3 months have been like this more or less

-10 Day silent retreat, led by an enlightened master

- 3 week yoga intensive (8 hours of hatha yoga a day and kundalini yoga)

-10 day silent retreat, led by enlightened master

-10 day silent nature immersion by myself with a mushroom journey

-7 days of Tantric sexual relationship 

- another 3 week yoga course but at a higher level (currently in) 

Insights

-Awakening to everyone and everything as God, myself, pure reflection

-I am God imagining reality

-I AM, no matter what is going on, I AM is an undeniable fact and it is unshakeable, utter stillness  I AM

-Awakening to the fact that I am in Gods dream and everyone (me) is sleepwalking. God is peacefully dreaming. 

-The transparency and light of my own body, the illusory nature of perception and my own physical body. Realizing it as pure light, not material 

-The depth of void that is experiencing everything. The truth of emptiness behind it all.

-Infinity, reality is infinity. This reallly hit me while I was staring at a plant

- The thing I call “I” is a total program and I have been socially brainwashed by culture. Dropping all programs and “personal” opinions I have been programmed with. Realizing how deep programming goes and that I even programmed my own self and ego unconsciously 

- realizing that I created reality since no one actually came into my mind and connected a tree with the concept of language and the word “tree”  I did it myself and I did that with everything. Thus, I’m creating my reality because I can only have my experience. 

- The beauty of the feminine and the importance of true love making. I made love to a woman I met after the silent retreat and it made the sex I was having before look like trash. I don’t want to do pick up anymore and will only make love with women who are awake and conscious and realize they are Godesses 

-The power of my own sexual energy and semen retention. This allow if channeled properly can lead to enlightenment. Not giving away my sexuality for a woman just because she is hot, valuing my sexuality as a man.  Realizing I have reached a level of attraction I’ve never experienced, every beautiful and spiritual woman here is attracted to me and I have made love to most of them

-Reality is completely made out of distinctions that I have imagined for survival needs, in truth reality is Nothing and just pure white light.

-Authenticity, nothing else matters. All these silly Owen Cook and Social dynamic videos and courses can be dropped if you just understand that if you are calm, authentic, comfortable in your skin, and kind to others people will love you. And they will love you for who you are not because you know some stupid social tricks and can manipulate really well, that shit is exhausting anyway. Just connect with them and be real they can feel that on a subconscious level 

-The deep realization of how unconscious and stupid most of society is and how everyone is constantly programming themselves with the same stories through ads, social media, music, tv, etc and that most will never truly break free from it. The main pillars of society being “Victim” and “Perfectionism”. If you can break free from society and it’s programming you will be happy 

-realizing that it doesn’t matter what I do with my life, I’m already dying and there is nothing to prove to anyone. It will all be over soon so I might as well live in nature and build what I want. Chasing money and success is totally irrelevant. The only thing that matters is presence consciousness and love and connection. Everything society told me to chase is hollow and soul draining. 

-The importance of the moment, it’s happening for itself and by itself and since we are infinite, the present moment is all there is, so let it manifest as itself and for itself and enjoy. It’s always going to be that way

-Becoming a God within my human body, dissolving into the royalty that is God consciousness and allowing it to flow through the body. 

-Being kind to others. Not because I have to or there is some moral need, but because being an asshole actually conflicts with my integrity and makes me feel a lower vibration. 

- seeing others as childlike (in a positive way) with that innocence and in a way we are all children of God and brothers and sisters just on our own paths and figuring it out

- living with integrity and honesty, no matter what or how painful the conversations have to be. Being someone who inspires people and makes them feel safe. 

There were more insights but I don’t have the words to even put them here. I feel very proud of myself for reaching these truths while totally sober just doing meditation, yoga, being in nature and staying away from the internet and distractions. I actually did mushrooms one day and all it showed me was that i didn’t need psychedelics at all. Life is the psychedelic journey, just a bit more “sturdy” you could say. But I was high on shrooms and just realized “this is silly, I feel more conscious when I’m sober”. So, hard work and courage pay off, and this is my baseline now, it’s not going to wear off it’s only going to go deeper because I’m never going to give up. I think psychedelics can show you deep awakenings, but what do they really do for your character and baseline consciousness? I think they are powerful tools to awaken, but then you have to be able to  get there sober, at best they are doors and motivators, but I’m beginning to feel that psychedelics as a legit spiritual path is not valid.

Doing spirituality the “slow” way or walking up the mountain versus taking the helicopter builds you into a fucking badass, you learn deep values, build character, focus, discipline, integrity and understand nuances that psychedelics skip. Would you rather have a 2 minute blowjob from 1000 women or make love slowly for hours and days with your Goddess? Getting to know every inch of her body and hearing all the moans…

The enlightened master who lives here is one of the most humble and selfless people on the planet. His whole life is dedicated to helping others awaken safely and with support. But there’s no way he’s awake, right guys? ;) 

Anyway, hope this helps a few of you, we got this (fist bump). Never give up, listen to your intuition, and follow your heart

Awesome

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

Excellent!

At least someone here is doing the work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Uuu, some legit wisdom here.

Loved the insights on sexuality, love, and integrity.  

Also, yeh, society is kinda dumb, glad to see you were able to break away and create your own bubble of joy. 

Posts like these are inspirational to those who struggle to devote themselves 100% to the path.  

Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Edited by Edvardas

Sweet B|

Are you willing to share the name of the community?

Edited by Raptorsin7

I wouldn’t use the word ‘retired’, since it is associated with people who can no longer work, due to old age or health. I’m guessing you voluntarily stopped wage slaving to engage in spirituality. Few people are as lucky as you. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Cruuuuuushing it dude!

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Congrats!! Really impressive 9_9

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Doing spirituality the “slow” way or walking up the mountain versus taking the helicopter builds you into a fucking badass, you learn deep values, build character, focus, discipline, integrity and understand nuances that psychedelics skip.

I'm starting to realize this too.

Thanks for sharing your insights!

Amazing! Would you share which exact practices and courses did you enroll in?

2 hours ago, Tahuti said:

So I guess there is one non-mental Masturbator apart of the forum. 

Try a 30 day dmt retreat dosing every 45 minutes, grasping the counterpart sign of the 10 kasinas during a breakthrough. Now that is true mastery!

If you use only one kasina for 300+ hours you can actually unlock all elements at once in the end (without ever using the other ones), that is mastery. I have not done that yet though.

It is pretty insane to consider that the elements actually are something truly biological.

sounds wonderful, true spirituality, really transcending the ego. true self awareness. This is how we humans should be, perfect. but we are not. that's the problem. That is why Leo's spirituality is so useful, because it allows you spirituality without ceasing to be an ego. because you can't stop being an ego, at least for now. many of us are in a serious war to survive, which requires a middle path.

amazing, which enlightened teacher/community is it?

Edited by bliss54

19 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

sounds wonderful, true spirituality, really transcending the ego. true self awareness. This is how we humans should be, perfect. but we are not. that's the problem. That is why Leo's spirituality is so useful, because it allows you spirituality without ceasing to be an ego. because you can't stop being an ego, at least for now. many of us are in a serious war to survive, which requires a middle path.

Is it possible that the idea that you need an ego to survive is just a story you tell yourself to keep being an ego?

10 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Is it possible that the idea that you need an ego to survive is just a story you tell yourself to keep being an ego?

No, if I go full contemplation mode, in 4 months I will be homeless.

On 12/3/2022 at 11:05 PM, BlessedLion said:

-Authenticity, nothing else matters. All these silly Owen Cook and Social dynamic videos and courses can be dropped if you just understand that if you are calm, authentic, comfortable in your skin, and kind to others people will love you. And they will love you for who you are not because you know some stupid social tricks and can manipulate really well, that shit is exhausting anyway. Just connect with them and be real they can feel that on a subconscious level

Exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you.

On 12/4/2022 at 9:05 AM, BlessedLion said:

-Infinity, reality is infinity.

Also Reality is Love.

- The beauty of the feminine and the importance of true love making. I made love to a woman I met after the silent retreat and it made the sex I was having before look like trash. I don’t want to do pick up anymore and will only make love with women who are awake and conscious and realize they are Godesses 

Bravo. *clap clap clap* fucking is such an awful way of making Love. You need to MAKE LOVE!

-The power of my own sexual energy and semen retention.

So glad that you got this.

-The deep realization of how unconscious and stupid most of society is and how everyone is constantly programming themselves with the same stories through ads, social media, music, tv, etc and that most will never truly break free from it. The main pillars of society being “Victim” and “Perfectionism”. If you can break free from society and it’s programming you will be happy 

This is gold. Realizing that others create/form your opinion is crucial for quitting social media.

- seeing others as childlike (in a positive way) with that innocence and in a way we are all children of God and brothers and sisters just on our own paths and figuring it out

We are all Brothers and Sisters ♥

“this is silly, I feel more conscious when I’m sober”

Building your consciousness is way better than not growing it and doing psychedelic trips. I can totally agree that Life is just a psychedelic trip and being sober is way better, but you do have to grow your base level of consciousness!

Doing spirituality the “slow” way or walking up the mountain versus taking the helicopter builds you into a fucking badass, you learn deep values, build character, focus, discipline, integrity and understand nuances that psychedelics skip.

This resonates with me so much, I've been building myself hardcore for the past 3 months now and the growth really shows when you ACTUALLY work for it!

Wonderful story! Great insights! I bow to you my brother. Keep going, hope to see some more of your stories!

Sat Nam.

Mahadev

Thank you all for the beautiful comments, resonance, and feedback ❤️

Wishing you the sky and beyond in all your journeys 

On 04/12/2022 at 10:26 AM, bazera said:

@BlessedLion How did you retire at that young age?

Probably by not spending hours per day on online forums.