Galyna

How your lie will destroy relationship

5 posts in this topic

A lie is a fear mixed with ignorance. You lie because you do not want to work on yourself, you do not want to sweat for better things in life, you do not want to face your fears, you do not want to address your weaknesses. That is why you lie and manipulate. And of course, you will blame the other. Easy road! 

Every person has the ability to feel and see how words line up with actions. You actually do not have to be a spiritual person to see accountability in another person. 

Relationship do not get ruined because people lie, and other people cannot forgive them. Relationships get ruined when one person see that the other is not willing to improve and become conscious of his egoic manipulative tactics.

I can forgive you when you lie to me once, twice, maybe more... But when I am constantly "slapping your face"/ring the bell in front of you", in hope that you will become aware one day, and hear me out; it is a naive ridiculous pursuit.  

Everybody lies, including me. But how we respond to it may vary. If you are caught and in denial, there is a little chance for you in this life to awaken. 

Partially our life is miserable because due to our lies, we won't make right choices in life and will be stuck in dramatic situations. 

If you suffer right at this second, or will suffer soon, it is because in the past you lied to yourself and now your feelings are not aligned with your current situation.

It takes courage to be honest with your inner little self (ego). Because ego will always justify, not matter what. It cannot see pass through its own little horizon. 

That is why it is so important to see your ego first (which is your mind), to see the gap between the thoughts, to realize you are not your mind! 

If one day you are lucky enough to see it, you will gain a little freedom and ability to clearly see how your ego constructs a falsehood. 

P.S. if you are aware that the other is lying to you but justifying his actions, You are more lier than this person. He might not have a capability to truly see it. But when a lie is truly seen and denied it is even worst when a lie is hidden. I am very guilty of this, because I lie to myself by justifying others’ lies. I am more evil than them because I baby their egos and not allow them to grow through suffering. I see how this Love can be damaging to the other and self-serving to me. ♥️♥️?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 12/2/2022 at 0:43 PM, Something Funny said:

do you think that a lie is a lie and they should all be treated the same? 

Talking about relationship only: if you love truly me and I love you, we will be willing to work on our flows. Yes, all lies can be forgiven. 

If you lied to me, saw that I suffered, next time you will understand that lying = hurting the loved one. You won't lie again and will try to be more aware of your words and actions. 

If I see that you are lying, I will try to be more compassionate to understand your motives, because I love you, right? I will forgive you by giving the chance. I will talk to you.

But if you are constantly lying to me and I know it, then I lie to myself and create more suffering by staying with you, 

I mostly lie to protect people from themselves, most people don’t want the truth, they want the next event/statement to align with there expectations, or to have there expectations subverted for the better.

We all learn to lie to our parents because they force us to lie to them. ? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I'm starting to come to terms with my lies or areas in my psyche were I might not be congruent with the greater good.  To lie, to manipulate is to expect anything that doesn't come from a place of interconnection - when we see that we are all connected, there is no reason to lie.  I can't explain it very well, but... the further I go into my own lies, the more various ones that I have not addressed creep up - and I feel compelled to see them from all sides.  I am beginning to worry less and less about the lies or actions of others - but this is a process - and to accept that even those lies have a place, it will wake everything up in due time.  Another's lies could be what you need to see something within yourself.  Ultimately, all that really matters is to see your own lies, and to learn to accept what reality is presenting to you with as much grace as you can - and it will - it will start to unravel very beautiful things.  And if those beautiful things turn out to be lies or half truths - then there is more beauty to be found within them, like a never ending fractal of both truth and lie, they fight and blend together in order to bring you into a perfect balance.

"Let Love decide" for all things.  If you move in a way that aligns with connection and moving towards a greater good, everything will work itself out, it may not be what you want or expect, but it will be what you need.  Always be willing to readjust the radar, to let things go, to spend time focusing on what you need.  If a lie destroys a relationship - so Be it.  Let it.  It's beautiful.  I am starting to see how just letting things be, letting the mind go and moving towards the heart, and not controlling anything is bringing me things that I need.  But sometimes it's hard to follow this advice - when you're trying to do good for the world and it feels like each step towards a positive outcome is matched by an equally destructive action.  It can be hard to be present in a world where some forces are expecting you to wake up, and they give you all that you need to do so, and then the ignorance of something else, that perhaps on some level is your own ignorance or it wouldn't cause you to falter - puts you back down.

How deep a person's lies go depends on how deeply they don't want to See another, and whatever mechanisms they put in place to not simply look.
It can hurt to be lied to, or cut out, but it's all part of the process.  I hope and wish for whatever unfoldment to be of the greatest benefit for all, no matter how the wave of Life decides to move me.  I accept it all.

Not a fan of the song -  not a bit.   But the words and picture are "good enough".  I think the title "let love decide", along with the words "enter" offer an explanation that this is the pathway towards a more globalized consciousness, along with the image showing countries being built through interconnections, so it had enough of the right message for me to overlook how earbleeding the song sounds. 

Edited by Loba

13 hours ago, integral said:

I mostly lie to protect people from themselves

he-he, yes....change your environment and you would not need to protect anything, by just being who you are, being authentic.