Loveeee

Looking for other teachers on par with Leo

55 posts in this topic

Phil langdon 

He is a great teacher. He got illumination 7 years ago. Highly recommended. 

@Tahuti oh man please chill out. Im not idealizing anyone I just asked a question. Sorry that it disturbed you so much you had the type all that stuff.

Edited by decentralized

4 hours ago, max duewel said:

Frank Yang

lol no way.

5 hours ago, Tahuti said:

What in the fuck.... You definitely have not read one single spiritual texts that has existed on planet earth. Leo is not the most conscious, nor will he ever be. Until he has the ability to commit Mahasamdhi【"Mahasamadhi is the state a yogi enters when they consciously make the decision to leave their body. This is only possible once they have already achieved God realization, or nirvikalpa samadhi"】, he is just a normal guy who used psychedelics and some insights arose.

I don't believe in Mahasamdhi stuff.

Just now, Tahuti said:

Hahahahahahahahahha "believe". You can not be this foolish. Yogananda? Lahiri? It done live...#foolish

Why do call yourself a fool? So "conscious" of you. And there's no conscious people either. You have been either mislead or not actually awoken.

I’m a self confessed fan boy. Leo is the GOAT for me, always will be. 

I also love Aubrey Marcus. He seems so well rounded to me and I find him an inspiring role model 

5 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha 

When you can stop your heart at will come back so we can have a serious discussion. As of now you are just a mind-game to me.

Good for you man. I wish you all the best and I hope that your heart stopping helps people to wake up.

Yeah Bentinho kinda fills the blanks and is more practical (egoical) which you really need sometimes. Like I understood free will in 10 minute mantra more than after 2 hour Leo's teaching. Not saying one is better than the other it just hits different. One is for conquering frontiers and the other is to keep you afloat.

Bentinho at least had a legit awakening, he just got seduced by fame and status and failed to progress further into dissolving his ego.

Leo on the other hand didn't even have an awakening.

13 hours ago, vladorion said:

Bentinho at least had a legit awakening, he just got seduced by fame and status and failed to progress further into dissolving his ego.

Leo on the other hand didn't even have an awakening.

Lmao what does awakening mean to you ? 

Edit : Leo is 100% awake but you say 0% so it's funny but honestly what's awakening to you ? 

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

On 12/2/2022 at 5:16 AM, Loveeee said:

Lmao what does awakening mean to you ? 

Edit : Leo is 100% awake but you say 0% so it's funny but honestly what's awakening to you ? 

It's not a temporary experience or something you remember after you've had an experience.

@Thought Art

On 01/12/2022 at 8:48 AM, Thought Art said:

Jed McKenna - reading him is like reading Leo it’s a little weird 

+1 similar personality and delivery

On 11/30/2022 at 2:00 PM, Loveeee said:

And I mean on par, even small youtubers I don't care

Please, thanks ! 

Alan Watts, Joseph Goldstein, Jack Kornfield