Holykael

The sorrow of existence

15 posts in this topic

Alone for eternity. Talking to itself for eternity. That is god. Endless sorrow. Whatever you say, the truth cannot be denied. All these illusions don't work anymore.

Lol. Where does the sorrow come from? Your thoughts, perhaps?

Go above thoughts of sorrow. It's just another trick You're playing on yourself to keep yourself asleep.

Get this. You are creating sorrow as a defense against realizing what You really are! Quit being a puppet on strings and see through the wall of bullshit you've erected which is puppeteering You right now because You give it power.

If You understand, there is no sorrow. There is BLISS!

Edited by Sincerity

The sorrows of existence are undeniable. But that's not all there is to existence.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

17 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

The sorrows of existence are undeniable.

So are these "sorrows of existence" in the room with us right now? ;)

4 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

So are these "sorrows of existence" in the room with us right now? ;)

Perhaps not. But you will inevitably experience the sorrows of existence. No one goes through a whole lifetime and avoids the inevitable tragedies of life.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

24 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

But you will inevitably experience the sorrows of existence. No one goes through a whole lifetime and avoids the inevitable tragedies of life.

If by experience You mean create them for myself then yes, most likely.

Of course You (and I) do fall into these "inevitable tragedies of life". By living in falsehood.

Growth and shedding of fear are undeniably painful. But what is that pain, existentially? Are these pains and sorrows actually a property of reality? What I'm saying is that You erect bullshit and then hurt when it comes tumbling down.

Edited by Sincerity

I get what you mean. There is indeed sorrow in human world and our lives.

But I believe if you get a more comprehensive understanding of "eternity", then sorrow will slowly lose its meaning...

5% of the suffering and pain is unavoidable, because birth, life, and death are simply difficult. The good news is that 95% of the suffering is self-inflicted out of unconsciousness. But no one escapes the 5%, not even the most enlightened ones. Did Jesus escape anything?

On 30/11/2022 at 7:06 AM, Holykael said:

Alone for eternity. Talking to itself for eternity. That is god. Endless sorrow. Whatever you say, the truth cannot be denied. All these illusions don't work anymore.

Can easily be denied, what you're drowning in are the sorrows of your ego. Continue having fun with that as long as you wish, you seem to be enjoying denying god's love.

10 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Can easily be denied, what you're drowning in are the sorrows of your ego. Continue having fun with that as long as you wish, you seem to be enjoying denying god's love.

God is the one denying me love and presenting me with endless suffering

@Holykael

I think you are on the right track, even if it seems crazy. You are a supernova that is contracting into a point, into a black hole of infinite gravity that eats itself and eats the entire cosmos, until nothing is left out of its gravitational influence. a black point of dimensionless horror. then a portal opens to the dimension that is reality itself, total infinity. then you will fall on your knees bathed in tears and your whole being will become a single expression: hallelujah. 

3 hours ago, Holykael said:

God is the one denying me love and presenting me with endless suffering

There can be an end to an immense amount of suffering in this lifetime.

Adyashanti on Embracing the Reality of Sorrow: https://adyashanti.opengatesangha.org/teachings/library/writing?&nstart=1&start=4#embracing-the-reality-of-sorrow

"Paradoxically, to face the totality of life we must face the reality of death, sorrow, and loss as well. We must face them as unavoidable aspects of life. The question is, can we face them directly without getting lost in the stories that our mind weaves about them? That is, can we directly encounter this tragic quality of life on its own terms? Because if we can, we will find a tremendous affirmation of life, an affirmation that is forged in the fierce embrace of tragedy."

Edited by The Mystical Man

On 12/3/2022 at 0:53 PM, The Mystical Man said:

5% of the suffering and pain is unavoidable, because birth, life, and death are simply difficult. The good news is that 95% of the suffering is self-inflicted out of unconsciousness. But no one escapes the 5%, not even the most enlightened ones. Did Jesus escape anything?

You do not speak from experience. Have you experienced death? Have you experienced separation from the body? All suffering is created by you. This is an absolute. If you are God, then everything you complain about is your own doing. All Spiritual Traps that exist are only traps because you trap yourself. 

As long as you resist yourself, as long as you chase or cling to anything you will suffer. You want to be grounded, you don't want to be in a freefall and that is what suffering is. You suffer because you cling. Cling to nothing, enter a free fall, desire only yourself. All is you, so what are you desiring? There is no goal, no achievement, no destination, no resolution. All is complete and total right now.

So how can you suffer? You suffer because you create it, and you do not relinquish it. Its so obvious and you know its true, but notice how you defend your suffering? You don't honestly seek to resolve it, you cling to it as if it were pleasure!!! This reveals that you love suffering and identify with it. 

Matthew 10:39 "Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it." 

Until you are willing to let go of your clinging to life, and all the stories associated with it, then you will suffer. What you think all the people in Spirituality who run around free and happy are pretending to be happy? Why not honestly find out for yourself? Or you can wallow in your self-inflicted suffering. You have that right.

The identification with story, with meaning, with purpose, = Suffering. You are not the story, you are that which creates story, and tells yourself a story. As long as you believe your stories, you are imprisoned by them. Until you let go of clinging to stories, then you will suffer whatever story you construct. 

You hang around on these forums because you know its true but instead of admitting your fears and slowly working with them you judge yourself. So you judge all of your own creation and place yourself in hell, then deny that you have placed yourself in there. 

Everyday I am at peace, and joy. I love how ordinary and extraordinary it all is. This peace and joy is your natural state, you don't have to do anything to receive it, just realize it. But to realize it....all stories must come to an end. Your ego/story must die. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86