no_name

Are these men sick abusers?

60 posts in this topic

The thing is that I came to this forum a couple years ago with a more understanding, open perspective. Like I was willing to put myself in the shoes of other people to the best of my ability, whatever was humanly possible for me to do, and to take this to an extreme. This very much includes perspectives which I don't find hospitable to me personally. Because I like to learn about all perspectives in pretty much any way, I don't feel this need to get married to ideology whether it's practical or not. I've read a lot of incel/ red pill/ black pill "philosophy" and various other things that I could get my hand on starting years ago. I'll literally read anything.

You say no one understands you or cares? I do.  ...for whatever that's worth.

Even with me... this never-ending barrage of shitting on women turns me off. And I don't think it's right.

And frankly, when you say other women don't care at all... having looked around? I'm not convinced. Women by default here make concessions of extending greater understanding and "keeping the peace" simply by being here, especially in this part of the forum.

10 hours ago, no_name said:

Would be more interested to hear of your ACTUAL experience.

Also are you from India? Indian men are non-datable in US because they are probably the most misogynistic and entitled men on the planet. 

Also, becoming bitter with age is a phenomena both genders may face if they are regressing in life. Men who think it only applies to women are usually bitter AF themselves.

You should thank your lucky, privileged stars that people are taking your racist opinions seriously. 

4 hours ago, no_name said:

Why was the age of concent 18 to begin with? Why is it that in US you aren’t considered responsible enough to have alcohol until 21, but yet it’s ok for a 40 year old grandpa to date you? 

Or why is it that you can’t even rent a car until the age of 25? But yet you are considered wise enough to marry/start a family/ bring in children to this world.

There's no reason why a twelve year old can't start a family and live on their own. The government simply doesn't want it because they want everyone "educated" and employed. It is foolish to label everyone who has power an abuser because this would include cops, teachers, parents etc. To protect the few we must not hurt or restrict the many. We must get better at detecting abuse where it actually happens.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

12 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

You should thank your lucky, privileged stars that people are taking your racist opinions seriously. 

Like I explained, I thought the guy was the same guy who made a post here about Indian guys struggling to date in US.

Again, that was not a racist comment, nothing to do with race, but with the culture. It’s important to learn to distinguish the two.

Edited by no_name

12 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

There's no reason why a twelve year old can't start a family and live on their own. The government simply doesn't want it because they want everyone "educated" and employed. It is foolish to label everyone who has power an abuser because this would include cops, teachers, parents etc. To protect the few we must not hurt or restrict the many. We must get better at detecting abuse where it actually happens.

The reason that a 12 year old cannot start a family is because it’s not physically/psychologically ready to raise children. Children brought up in such homes would struggle physically and emotionally.

The reason why cars are not rented out to people under 25 is because the data proves to be more reckless/unable to see the consequences of their reckless driving. 

Cops/teachers etc go through rigorous training and are being constantly monitored by others in order not to abuse their power.

Edited by no_name

4 minutes ago, no_name said:

Like I explained, I thought the guy was the same guy who made a post here about Indian guys struggling to date in US.

Again, that was not a racist comment, nothing to do with race, but with the culture. It’s important to learn to distinguish the two.

It was a racist stereotype. 

If you're unable to come up with counter-examples of individual Indian guys who aren't 'misogynistic and entitled', how am I supposed to believe your points about the culture? Definitely comes across as ignorant about the culture and lacking in just knowledge and exposure to it. 

@eos_nyxia What ended up happening to me is that I started worrying that all men are secretly like this. I’ve read people here (probably even Leo) saying that this is practically “locker talk”.

What ends up happening with all these isolated/socially uncalibrated people here, they don’t get any feedback from the outside world, so they think they are all so developed and great and the rest are stupid “normies” who have their priorities all messed up. And no, the forum and online friends here don’t substitute in person real life connections.

And, on average, people here are doing worse than the “normies”, financially, career wise, relationship wise, mentally, etc. 

19 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

It was a racist stereotype. 

If you're unable to come up with counter-examples of individual Indian guys who aren't 'misogynistic and entitled', how am I supposed to believe your points about the culture? Definitely comes across as ignorant about the culture and lacking in just knowledge and exposure to it. 

I have lots of exposure to that culture. I don’t like Indian culture for the most part and will not romanticize it to make you feel better about yourself.

That being said, I don’t like stage red/blue cultures generally.

I also have no clue what you meant with the counter example thing. 

Edited by no_name

9 minutes ago, no_name said:

I have lots of exposure to that culture. I don’t like Indian culture for the most part and will not romanticize it to make you feel better about yourself.

Prove it to me. Have you seen Indian guys who aren't 'misogynistic and entitled'? 

Listen, ma'am. You have made a racist comment and I'm asking you for an explanation. I don't give a fuck about your opinion when it comes to 'feeling better about myself'. Is that clear?! 

Edited by mr_engineer

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Prove it to me. Have you seen Indian guys who aren't 'misogynistic and entitled'? 

Oh, you need me to say “not all Indian men”? 

I have met 1 guy like that, yes. But I am talking about the culture in general. 

Edited by no_name

1 minute ago, no_name said:

Oh, you need me to say “not all Indian men”? 

You have to. It's not an option for you. 

1 minute ago, no_name said:

I have met 1 guy like that, yes.

And, what did he do differently from the other guys? 

Just now, mr_engineer said:

You have to. It's not an option for you. 

Lol, what? ???

15 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Listen, ma'am. You have made a racist comment and I'm asking you for an explanation. I don't give a fuck about your opinion when it comes to 'feeling better about myself'. Is that clear?! 

And you will not talk to me like that and order me around. Is that clear?!!!

12 minutes ago, no_name said:

Lol, what? ???

You have to, to prove to me that you're not racist. To save your own face. 

3 minutes ago, no_name said:

And you will not talk to me like that and order me around. Is that clear?!!!

Says the person giving the orders right now. 

Do you know there's a forum-policy against racism?! You have to justify your comments and prove that you're not being racist here. 

Edited by mr_engineer

When I was 21 I started dating a woman who was 34.

We were together for two years and it was one of the most beautiful relationships I’ve ever been in.

Relationships are about so much more than age. Abuse can happen at any age.

Will there be older men that favor younger women because of their physical beauty? Duh. But there’s also younger women who favor older men because of their emotional maturity and financial stability.

Everyone has certain things they looks for in relationships and if you’re less consciously developed then you’ll be dominated by more basic survival needs like a nice ass or money in the wallet. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

7 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Says the person giving the orders right now. 

I am talking to you the way you’re talking to me. This conversation is over.

3 minutes ago, no_name said:

I am talking to you the way you’re talking to me. This conversation is over.

Fine, then. 

Mods? Please look into this. 

You don't get away doing shit like this on my watch. Is that clear?! 

Edited by mr_engineer

10 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Fine, then. 

Mods? Please look into this. 

You don't get away doing shit like this on my watch. Is that clear?! 

Mods do you see what I mean by how women get attacked?

Although, I don’t know if this user attacks everyone like this, or is it just women.

I’ve explained already what I meant by my comment multiple times, again there is a difference between race and culture, and you can’t pretend that all cultures are equally developed. 

It seems that the user wants things said exactly the way he wants and he will harass the person until they say it. 

This is why women leave this forum because you’d go crazy with all these harassments and attacks (again don’t know if this user in particular targets only women or everyone who doesn’t do what he wants).

Edited by no_name

Just now, no_name said:

Mods do you see what I mean by how women get attacked?

Although, I don’t know if this user attacks everyone like this, or is it just women.

I’ve explained already what I meant by my comment multiple times, again there is a difference between race and culture, and you can’t pretend that all cultures are equally developed. 

It seems that the user wants things said exactly the way he wants and he will harass the person until they say it. 

This is why women leave this forum because you’d go crazy with all these harassments and attacks (again don’t know if this user in particular targets only women or everyone who doesn’t do what he wants).

And I was asking you to prove to me that it was about 'culture', I was asking you what you know about culture and what the 1 guy did differently from the general trend of the culture. You didn't answer me. What am I supposed to infer from that?! 

Mods can you please lock this thread? There is too many people here with serious mental health issues and it’s bad for my mental health too. I don’t think I want to come back to this forum

@NoSelfSelf 

Edited by no_name