DrugsBunny

Conservative Tim Pool Platforms Kanye, Audience Wanted More Racism

144 posts in this topic

The secret's out, conservatism is by and large a party of anti-Semites, as evident from the reaction of this "centrist" audience to Kanye's Blatant Jew hatred. Tim pool also hosts literal nazi Nick Fuentes, and pedophile Milo Yiannopoulos because why not?

I challenge you to find a conservative leaning platform which has an audience that would actually condemn anti-Semitism or nazi rhetoric. You will fail this challenge.

That would be so funny if it were the case since actual nazis despise conservatives.

What's both sad and hilarious is that reactionary snowflakes will also whine and cry about how conservatives are supposedly the Jews of the 21st century (as far as discrimination goes) when they receive justified backlash for expressing bigoted views.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

How is this different than Lex Fridman platforming him?

Of course Tim Pool has a large audience of far right listeners.

The problem here is that Kayne is so famous that everyone wants to platform him simply for the clicks.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@DrugsBunny

11 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

The secret's out, conservatism is by and large a party of anti-Semites, as evident from the reaction of this "centrist" audience to Kanye's Blatant Jew hatred. Tim pool also hosts literal nazi Nick Fuentes, and pedophile Milo Yiannopoulos because why not?

I challenge you to find a conservative leaning platform which has an audience that would actually condemn anti-Semitism or nazi rhetoric. You will fail this challenge.

And this, is the kind of rhetoric and manipulative speaking that maintains divisions and derisions, and polarization between the right wing and left wing, instead of trying to be persuasive and understand where they are coming from in terms of SD values, moral and cognitive development, psychology and ego development, state of being, life experiences and other lines of development, worldviews and what type of mind you have and what indoctrination and ideology you are programmed with. 

No, that's not true conservatism as you define it to mean by you, that's 'conservatism' warped and corrupted by Neo Nazis, MAGA and other more alt-right wing groups, a person whose really conservative and traditionalist with some moral integrity will push back on those that pretend to be conservatives. Tim Pool did a fairly good job pushing back against Kanye West's bullshit to his credit, even though on average he is a clever grifter and has platformed shady alt-right people in the past. I'd just slap him and kick him off my platform for his blatant racism, antisemitism and conspiracy shit he spouts in place of properly treating his mental disorder and Narcissism. Tim Pool is comparable to Vaush in this instance, intelligent and with some moral standards, but weak against the grift and clout seeking.

No different than Lex Fridman choosing to platform Kanye West, in fact, in that moment Lex Fridman compromised his integrity to platform a fucking multi-millionaire talking shit about his people, ethnicity and religion of Lex Fridman's, which actually compared to Tim, Tim actually, despite his political leanings pushed back significantly more so but not enough to upset those around him or the audience, which is a feat of moral integrity that I am surprised Tim Pool actual has, for a public figure of the online right fan base he has.

Edited by Danioover9000

The clip is taken from this podcast, if those of you are interested in learning about the full context of this particular situation:

LMFAO, Kanye's face looking really good to be my punching speed bag. ?

@Consept

11 hours ago, Consept said:

I don't really Tim pool but to be fair to him he didn't let Kanye gey away with what he was saying, he probably pushed back on him more than I've ever seen from a Conservative, hence why kanye walked off 

That's exactly what happened, Tim Pool gave slightly more push back than Lex Fridman. Despite Tim's right-wing leanings, he has in that moment much more respect from me than from Lex Fridman.

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How is this different than Lex Fridman platforming him?

Of course Tim Pool has a large audience of far right listeners.

The problem here is that Kayne is so famous that everyone wants to platform him simply for the clicks.

Yes, clout chasing, and attention seeking is now one of the many common problems content creators face. Honestly, if this was any run of the mill average narcissistic joe, the antisemitism and flagrant racism and bigotry would be canceled and shut down, but no, this is Kayne West, the guy with the beautiful feminine voice, who's a billionaire. LAME!

Kanye isssssssssss crazyyyy

but wilber said that anyone hold a part of the truth, so how much it is ?

my favorit drawer died two months ago, there was like no critics on more than 1000 reviews I've read, only lot of cry and lot of love many kind words all along, not a single "hate text".

high ethos, high ethic, high integrity = you do not have critics.

no one never insulted me directly.

Jesus said, wanting to do money is evil and wanting to make money is an evil drive, he was right, money act like cokaïne on the brain, it makes you stupid.

the more money you want to make, the more evil you are, simple maths, the drive for money is the same as the drive to do cokaïne.
capitalism is a strong cancer that man has started to believe as necessary evil. ( the biggest self deception rampant in society )

karma is a very real thing, and when you steal THINGS deceive people.. that's on YOU. 

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal love.

huh I m loosing myself.

hey isn't it leo who said that if we want more balance in the world, the rich will have to let go of attachments ? drop all monopoly ?

mean yeh, when your entire country is already created on the blood of millions of people you kinda start to not see what's right and true anymore, you eat every metamemes about politic around.

just framing like a golem A vs golem B type doesn't makes you mighty or right, this whole framing of reality is fucking prehistoric, build your own, fucking grow up.

Kanye at least is starting to understand that = loosing all your materialistic non sense is purification and love.

All I see everywhere is devils, and I know some of them steal more of my food 

value signaling all around, the day the wind is in your back your words and songs will be thin.

Edited by A_v_E

22 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Consept

That's exactly what happened, Tim Pool gave slightly more push back than Lex Fridman. Despite Tim's right-wing leanings, he has in that moment much more respect from me than from Lex Fridman.

Yeah i did gain a bit of respect for Pool here which i never wouldve expected, but i wouldnt say Lex didnt push back, I just think the way he handles conversations is usually charitable and he tries to steelman whoever hes talking to. He still pushed Ye quite a lot and obviously it affected him because he got quite agitated. 

On a separate note, the exact same thing happened here in the UK a couple years ago. Theres a rapper called Wiley who is known as the godfather of grime, had chart success, i think he was given an mbe from the royal family etc. But he has that same kind of mad genius, creative trait that Ye has. He tweeted essentially the same conspiracy Ye is talking about and he was pretty much cancelled - 

@A_v_E

6 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

Kanye isssssssssss crazyyyy

but wilber said that anyone hold a part of the truth, so how much it is ?

my favorit drawer died two months ago, there was like no critics on more than 1000 reviews I've read, only lot of cry and lot of love many kind words all along, not a single "hate text".

high ethos, high ethic, high integrity = you do not have critics.

no one never insulted me when they know me.

Jesus said, wanting to do money is evil and wanting to make money is an evil drive, he was right, money act like cokaïne on the brain, it makes you stupid.

the more money you want to make, the more evil you are, simple maths, the drive for money is the same as the drive to do cokaïne.
capitalism is a strong cancer that man has started to believe as necessary evil. ( the biggest self deception rampant in society )

karma is a very real thing, and when you steal a country, deceive people.. that's on YOU. 

huh I m loosing myself.

hey isn't it leo who said that if we want more balance in the world, the rich will have to let go of attachments ? drop all monopoly ?

mean yeh, when your entire country is already created on the blood of millions of people you kinda start to not see what's right and true anymore, you eat every metamemes about politic around.

just framing like a golem A vs golem B type doesn't makes you mighty or right, this whole framing of reality is fucking prehistoric, build your own, fucking grow up.

Kanye at least is starting to understand that = loosing all your materialitic non sense is purification and love.

All I see everywhere is devils, and I know some of them steal more of my food 

value signaling all around, the day the wind is in your back your words and songs will be thin.

Yes, I agree, Kanye is crazy. Also, rest in peace Kentaro Miura and Kim Jung Gi, both talented artists and mangakas in their own right.

@Danioover9000 yeh kim was my love I lost a part of me I still cry to this very day just saying his name, such an inspiration, I even talked to him 2 weeks before his death, he was in live at Paris, he said he was going to visit me in my city, and he died in my country... Kentaro aswell hard working, but Kim jung gi was a true king.

Sorry for the alternative view, just trying to curate and share a bit of wind, in fact I didn't say anything, just expressing feelings, I'll let you guys debate on what is right.

Edited by A_v_E

@Consept

15 minutes ago, Consept said:

Yeah i did gain a bit of respect for Pool here which i never wouldve expected, but i wouldnt say Lex didnt push back, I just think the way he handles conversations is usually charitable and he tries to steelman whoever hes talking to. He still pushed Ye quite a lot and obviously it affected him because he got quite agitated. 

On a separate note, the exact same thing happened here in the UK a couple years ago. Theres a rapper called Wiley who is known as the godfather of grime, had chart success, i think he was given an mbe from the royal family etc. But he has that same kind of mad genius, creative trait that Ye has. He tweeted essentially the same conspiracy Ye is talking about and he was pretty much cancelled - 

I think it may have to do with how both talk show hosts control the framing of their conversations, and how they communicate. The main reason why Lex Fridman can retain Kanye West in that room was because of his slurred and slow-paced speech, and easy tonality, also steelman's Kanye's view a little bit although that may have been too submissive from him. Compare and contrast that style of communication to Tim Pool's: high energy, fast pace, and more leans to a debater/argumentative guy. Tim only clarified about not referring to that group in that way to Kanye, and also only asked clarifying questions, to which Kanye wasn't having any of that.

At least, even though Tim Pool's SD values are solid blue/orange and Lex's a bit more, Tim's cognitive development allowed him to identify and know what he's talking about and allowed him to articulate much better than Lex's, even though Lex's moral development is more, maybe personality wise Tim's more extroverted, ordered, maybe close minded than open minded, and Lex was a bit different in personality maybe introverted and more logical, although how both men express themselves in their body language, tonality and speech patterns is still unclear to me. Both men's states of being are slightly different, Tim Pool's being is such that he's more of a debater and sticks more to his view, while Lex's slowness in speaking allows him to be more introspective. Life experience of both I don't know as that may require me to do deep research into both men's lives, but I can safely assume that Lex was a journalist before the podcast and Tim I don't know enough.

To me, in terms of moral integrity, in a moment of time, Tim outshines Lex Fridman's, Kanye's, Destiny's and even Mr. Gir's. In this instance he definitely has my respect. Still suffers from clout and attention seeking, but at least backs that up with intelligent questioning and real moral conservativism.

Edited by Danioover9000

@A_v_E

2 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

@Danioover9000 yeh kim was my love I lost a part of me I still cry to this very day just saying his name, such an inspiration, I even talked to him 2 weeks before his death, he was in live at Paris, he said he was going to visit me in my city, and he died in my country... Kentaro aswell hard working, but Kim jung gi was a true king.

It's a real waste. Both artists apparently died of heart attacks. Goes to show that there really is hard work in drawing and drawing does take effort. They will be missed by those who know them, at least they now are GOD level and will be drawing up universes.

@Danioover9000 
I keep wishing that I m wrong about all of it that my frame about what I believe now, is just a lie I tell to myself.

I wish the world was a better place with humans not making such huge mistakes... can you really die from over drawing ?

keep having those ideas on what it is about, and many people keep hating me to express how I feel about it, it's not politic I really don't care.
but what if ?

I don't want people to die or feel bad, or anything, I just have an instinct, and I keep contemplating how to be in good faith, if only everyone could live in peace, brother and sister in love, I just have this chaplin thing in my head, and I don't know on which side I've to be, because everyone want to hold on his truth.. it's sad, all I want is love, I don't want to break frame, I don't want to inflict pain.

leaving for now.
wish you the best my friend, may god bless us all with love and that only truth guide our hands.

Edited by A_v_E

Kanye is such a genius, being impressed with and hanging out with somebody that wants him and his entire race eradicated.  xD #genius

@A_v_E

1 minute ago, A_v_E said:

@Danioover9000 
I keep wishing that I m wrong about all of it that my frame about what I believe now, is just a lie I tell to myself.

I wish the world was a better place with humans not making such huge mistakes... can you really die from over drawing ?

keep having those ideas on what it is about, and many people keep hating me to express how I feel about it, it's not politic I really don't care.
but what if ?

I don't want people to die or feel bad, or anything, I just have an instinct, and I keep contemplating how to be in good faith, if only everyone could live in peace, brother and sister in love, I just have this chaplin thing in my head, and I don't know on which side I've to be, because everyone want to hold on his truth.. it's sad, all I want is love, I don't want to break frame, I don't want to inflict pain.

leaving for now.
wish you the best my friend, may god bless us all with love and that only truth guide our hands.

Some did a documentary of a Mangaka's lifestyle, so that may be pretty illuminating to learn. There's really such a thing as burnout and mental fatigue. Of course, other factors involved that I don't know as well could be at play. Regardless, I'll still be drawing out of love.

God bless too, have a good day/night!

@hoodrow trillson

3 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Kanye is such a genius, being impressed with and hanging out with somebody that wants him and his entire race eradicated.  xD #genius

THAT'S A BAR!!!?????

?

Kanye used to be a really good artist but he fell off his rocker. It's probably quite hard to have that level of success and attention and also have mental health problems. From what I understand he has been diagnosed bi-polar disorder. Even with all his wealth to insulate him he likely never had an environment to heal and recover properly from his issues. I imagine even the medical staff and people helping him treated him like some sort of spectacle. How could they be so heartless?

A cursed way of living when you get that popular. I actually pity him.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege