Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galyna

A simple practice to walk on the bridge of dualities

4 posts in this topic

What helps me to awaken from the illusion that there is the other:

First, a simple intellectual realization that there is no other, then of course, all the issues are gone in a second, in my mind.

But here is the trick, you can not get there intellectually. This process will gradually unfold for you. 

However, samsara sucks me back in and I forget.

Remember this phrase and it might help you on your awakening path:

Till you see the opinion of another human being as separate opinion, you will always have an issue in life. It is going to be difficult all the time. Once you treat that opinion as feedback from Being, a Higher Self for Itself, you will ascend.

Just pretend (fake it till you make it) for a while that Being conversing with Itself for the purpose of knowledge and expansion, and your body is a vessel with sensory load, in the present moment, that allows the conversation to happen.

If you treat every event in your life with this attitude, it will bring you a peace of mind. :x

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Easier said than done it would seem. I've also had a similar idea along those very lines of reason: Being conversing with Itself for the purpose of knowledge. But I kept running into the constant problem of plan instantly disintegrating in the face of actuality.

It's like some other inner persona immediately takes the driver seat of attitude and action, as if called by the environment itself, called by the situation which is peculiar to its function.

On 28/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, Galyna said:

Once you treat that opinion as feedback from Being, a Higher Self for Itself, you will ascend.

This is especially difficult when you feel like attacked, or sensing a deliberate injustice of some sort. How I respond to that would be completely undirected or unplanned. The defensive or aggressive persona just takes over if provoked.

17 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Easier said than done it would seem

Welcome to the spiritual path.

18 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

inner persona

There are no boundaries, that inner persona is You. But no that "you" as you think of your ego. Everything is you, there is no separation. You are the whole entire room and body is a part of it. Hear me out, you are the whole entire field of perception. You play with Youself....:D as a Reality. There is no self, even though the illusion persist. 

People do not trigger you. Reality (which is you) triggers itself for the purpose of ascension. 

21 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

It's like some other inner persona immediately takes the driver seat of attitude and action, as if called by the environment itself, called by the situation which is peculiar to its function.

There is no free will, just surrender and let it go, whatever game ego needs to play, it will, with regards how many promises you give to yourself. You are not in control; obstacles will control you and you will be triggered you.  The best way is just to let go and observe and forgive yourself everything, because you are not in control and there is no you in the first place. 

22 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

This is especially difficult when you feel like attacked, or sensing a deliberate injustice of some sort. How I respond to that would be completely undirected or unplanned. The defensive or aggressive persona just takes over if provoked.

Treat it as a field to become a better version of yourself, like a game, even there is no control, remember this too.

It is so easy when people love and agree with you. But the more growth happens when you are triggered and in pain. No growth happens in Love. Reality will shit test you every minute. You cannot run from yourself. So... let's say you think: " I am so over it and I grew out of it."

Guess what, reality will put you in situation to see how your attitude will align with your feelings. I can tell you all day about how awaken I am, but I can fall apart immediately when seeing challenge. 

When you have awakening and really love the other as you, you won't be triggered even if they spit in your face. You will welcome the challenge and move on.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

14 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Guess what, reality will put you in situation to see how your attitude will align with your feelings. I can tell you all day about how awaken I am, but I can fall apart immediately when seeing challenge. 

Yeah this has definitely been the experience.

15 minutes ago, Galyna said:

When you have awakening and really love the other as you, you won't be triggered even if they spit in your face. You will welcome the challenge and move on.

I guess this is also true. Will just have to wait and see.