Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

How Your Fears Limit Your Intelligence

27 posts in this topic

I Love Martin Ball, a recent friend of mine told me to go back and watch some of his videos and his concepts on integration and grounding are wonderful!!! But even Martin has certain delusions as well, which is rather disappointing. Martin Ball does not believe that Solipsism exists, but in my own personal experiences I confirmed it for myself. Solipsism is true, so this is proof that even taking many trips on psychedelics and being very intelligent is not enough!! This is why LOVE is the highest form of intelligence!!! It allows you to face the bitter truth even if you don't like it!!

You cannot disprove Solipsism!! Go ahead and try, I dare you!!! Really go deep into this work!! Even if Leo came out tomorrow and said he disproved it I would laugh at him. Why? Because I confirmed it for myself!! Martin Ball is lying to himself, you can reach certain states where you will realize this for yourself. The biggest issue you will ever have is your attachment to other!! This is the HARDEST attachment to let go of. So tough, that even when you see the truth you come back and try to justify it!! All of Martin's arguments are EASILY debunkable with LITTLE EFFORT!!! 

I am finding out more and more...I should just drop all expectations completely for any egos. I keep expecting much for certain egos and keep getting disappointed!! 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I'm losing my attachment to other quite a bit by not looking at images of women. Including clothed women. The absence of women increases my creativity / intelligence for some reason. The idea of avoiding humans entirely scares me.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

How can you say I have confirmed Solipsism and then go on to say Martin Ball is not awake. Do you understand how contradictory that statement is? Lol

39 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

I'm losing my attachment to other quite a bit by not looking at images of women. Including clothed women. The absence of women increases my creativity / intelligence for some reason. The idea of avoiding humans entirely scares me.

Please don't put that limitation on yourself. I absolutely love women!! They are so beautiful, and happy and free flowing when they are in their element. I get sometimes how your desire for them can block you, but that's okay. Work through it. You definitely can, I believe in you!!

4 minutes ago, Godishere said:

How can you say I have confirmed Solipsism and then go on to say Martin Ball is not awake. Do you understand how contradictory that statement is? Lol

Its not contradictory at all lol. I can go to sleep right now and have the exact same dream. I can dream that everyone in my dream is awake and enlightened and I am the only one who isn't and I can view the opposite. Also Martin is definitely awake I never said he wasn't I'm saying his ego is playing the game of denial. 

Anyone who has done 5 MEO as much as him can only deny solipsism because it scares them. I discovered solipsism...off of freaking edibles. EDIBLES!!! There is no way you can deny solipsism if you take 5 MEO. Leo even said on his video he checked multiple times because he obviously wanted to be sure, but I am pretty sure off his first trip he noticed it. 

When I had a kundalini awakening it happened again. So yeah....solipsism is true and literally cannot be disproved no matter what you do. Once you see behind the veil...its kind of...jawbreaking lol. But after you think about it....the other aspect comes into view...you realize....there is nothing to worry about at all. Like literally nothing. Absolutely nothing. Problems don't exist, why? Because everything is you. Are you a problem to be fixed? LOL.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I always do LSD with my friend, in all those trips solipsism was confirmed. On first trip it was scary, on second trip we actually become one or it felt like we were in the same server. I was seeing pictures in my mind/asking myself questions and he would answer them instantly in a trance state. Also when he became selfless and one with god he was projecting powerfull loving godly aura towards me and made me cry, then i see in my mind that his thoughts and actions are just like pixels. I saw in my mind how instantly when i started crying and went to hug me, i actually controlled him by sending an action towards his mind to instantly hug me in 1 millisecond. Hard to explain, but solipsism is real. The higher in consciousness you get the more abillities you will open up that will make you connect with others more easily.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

solipsism is false because it says that your pov is the absolute. This means that only your pov exists and will exist. There will never be anything but your pov at this instant. but the nature of reality is change. Surely you know that at some point you will adopt another pov, right? when? if time is a mental construction. If at some point you are going to adopt another pov, it means that you have already adopted it, there are infinite povs adopted, that is, right now there are infinite povs.

solipsism is true in the sense that all povs are you, but that's not the solipsism we're talking about here. what we say is that only your pov is real. 

In another hand, yes, your pov is the absolute. And mine too. Because the absolute can be divided infinitely and it's still the same absolute. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

36 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I always do LSD with my friend, in all those trips solipsism was confirmed. On first trip it was scary, on second trip we actually become one or it felt like we were in the same server. I was seeing pictures in my mind/asking myself questions and he would answer them instantly in a trance state. Also when he became selfless and one with god he was projecting powerfull loving godly aura towards me and made me cry, then i see in my mind that his thoughts and actions are just like pixels. I saw in my mind how instantly when i started crying and went to hug me, i actually controlled him by sending an action towards his mind to instantly hug me in 1 millisecond. Hard to explain, but solipsism is real. The higher in consciousness you get the more abillities you will open up that will make you connect with others more easily.

Yeah reality presents itself in different ways to communicate the same message.

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

solipsism is false because it says that your pov is the absolute. This means that only your pov exists and will exist. There will never be anything but your pov at this instant. but the nature of reality is change. Surely you know that at some point you will adopt another pov, right? when? if time is a mental construction. If at some point you are going to adopt another pov, it means that you have already adopted it, there are infinite povs adopted, that is, right now there are infinite povs.

solipsism is true in the sense that all povs are you, but that's not the solipsism we're talking about here. what we say is that only your pov is real.

Solipsism doesn't state that your pov of your avatar is the only thing that will exist. It states that your POV is the only thing which will ever exist which is true. You will never know anything but your POV. Your POV is absolute. Have you ever known anything outside your POV in your direct experience? No. And you never will ever. 

Edited by Razard86

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah reality presents itself in different ways to communicate the same message.

Solipsism doesn't state that your pov of your avatar is the only thing that will exist. It states that your POV is the only thing which will ever exist which is true. You will never know anything but your POV. Your POV is absolute. Have you ever known anything outside your POV in your direct experience? No. And you never will ever. 

Obviously because everything that i could know would be my direct experience. that is a syllogism. but I think you're wrong. solipsism says that I don't have a pov, only you do. I am an empty secondary character in your game. At least that's what Leo's solipsism says.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Obviously because everything that i could know would be my direct experience. that is a syllogism. but I think you're wrong. solipsism says that I don't have a pov, only you do. I am an empty secondary character in your game. At least that's what Leo's solipsism says.

I can't speak for Leo. But through my direct experience, every character is empty. So my avatar is an illusion and all avatars are illusion, the only thing that is real...is what is looking through my eyes right now. So from my POV there isn't an other...there is just my construction. Everything I interact with is just my own construction. The same will be true for you. So every POV is alone...absolutely and completely alone. Every POV is the only POV that will ever exist....because there is only one being. 

Just now, Razard86 said:

I can't speak for Leo. But through my direct experience, every character is empty. So my avatar is an illusion and all avatars are illusion, the only thing that is real...is what is looking through my eyes right now. So from my POV there isn't an other...there is just my construction. Everything I interact with is just my own construction. The same will be true for you. So every POV is alone...absolutely and completely alone. Every POV is the only POV that will ever exist....because there is only one being. 

As you say, yes, that's how it is. there is only one being. but in eternity there has been another pov that is not razard at this moment, right? and you don't know it. Does this mean that it did not exist? and if the answer is: yes, in eternity there has ever been another pov besides razard, the implication of this is: there are currently infinitely many povs and I am not aware of them. because currently I'm just a pov, not the absolute one, even though it really is the absolute one. The great mystery of infinity is that it is infinite

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

As you say, yes, that's how it is. there is only one being. but in eternity there has been another pov that is not razard at this moment, right? and you don't know it. Does this mean that it did not exist? and if the answer is: yes, in eternity there has ever been another pov besides razard, the implication of this is: there are currently infinitely many povs and I am not aware of them. because currently I'm just a pov, not the absolute one, even though it really is the absolute one. The great mystery of infinity is that it is infinite

Of course there is another POV that exists....its you!!! But each POV is always alone and can only know itself. Since it doesn't have a self....it has no identity it constructs other POV's and then they go back and forth and praise each other, criticize each other, steal, kill, etc... and form identities through interaction. Without the interactions of all of the infinite POV's on all levels....there would be no identity and no knowledge. So duality has to exist for knowledge to exist, as contrast is the creation of knowledge. 

So I can fully say your POV is the only one that exists...and the only way to know you...I have to collapse all POV and reintegrate all of them. So the only way to know you....I have to STOP being me. So Razard86's POV would have to die to know breakingwall. 

Each POV is a separate dream connected to each separate dream. Each POV falls asleep to become a character and through ridiculous amounts of contrast can fool itself into being separate. But the truth is...you are the absolute pov right now. You being a relative pov is completely illusionary.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Of course there is another POV that exists....its you!!! But each POV is always alone and can only know itself. Since it doesn't have a self....it has no identity it constructs other POV's and then they go back and forth and praise each other, criticize each other, steal, kill, etc... and form identities through interaction. Without the interactions of all of the infinite POV's on all levels....there would be no identity and no knowledge. So duality has to exist for knowledge to exist, as contrast is the creation of knowledge. 

So I can fully say your POV is the only one that exists...and the only way to know you...I have to collapse all POV and reintegrate all of them. So the only way to know you....I have to STOP being me. So Razard86's POV would have to die to know breakingwall. 

Each POV is a separate dream connected to each separate dream. Each POV falls asleep to become a character and through ridiculous amounts of contrast can fool itself into being separate. But the truth is...you are the absolute pov right now. You being a relative pov is completely illusionary.

Agree with more or less everything that you said, but i would say that it's not the solipsism that Leo is talking about. If it is, leo has been playing mysterious. I guess you're right and solipsism is what you just explained. It clarifies the question quite a bit 

but anyway, I don't think it's the same to say: for you your pov is absolute because it's the only thing you can know, than: only your pov exists.

On second thought, I don't think what you propose can be called solipsism. That you can't know anything outside of your pov just means that your pov is limited. If there were no limit, you would know everything. So, how does this limitation occur? It is what we should understand, and not reduce it to: only your pov is real, wake up! yes, only your pov is real, but because you are an infinite being that is capable of dividing and blinding itself.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Agree with more or less everything that you said, but i would say that it's not the solipsism that Leo is talking about. If it is, leo has been playing mysterious. I guess you're right and solipsism is what you just explained. It clarifies the question quite a bit 

but anyway, I don't think it's the same to say: for you your pov is absolute because it's the only thing you can know, than: only your pov exists.

Well your POV is just a zoomed in version. Its a hologram. If you zoom out your POV could be your city, you zoom out again then it can become the Earth. So your POV is the entire earth....then everything in the earth...is you. So I am inside you right now (lol ignore the sexual inuendo). You are inside your own mind....and are creating everything. You zoom out far enough....you hold everything that ever was and could be in your POV. Then you could also break the time lines and show every time line that ever was as well within your POV.

So the truth is...right now...our entire lives already happened. We are just playing through it right now. Like how you buy a DVD and press play. The events in the DVD already happened you are just experiencing it from start to finish. So time doesn't really exist in that DVD, but since you are playing from start to finish....it exists as it plays. When the DVD ends...you realize...it was just a movie and time never existed in it. Our lives are just like that.

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The truth is that the relative does not exist and is actually the Absolute. So you're not just a pov.

What exists is direct experience, so if you are not currently aware of these infinite povs then they do not exist.

Why? Because existence/consciousness is first-order, it is the qualia. All the stories/ideas/abstractions are second-order.

If you are claiming that there are infinitely many povs currently (or anything outside the experience you are having right now for that matter), then you are saying that consciousness is second-order, not first-order. 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

7 minutes ago, amanen said:

What exists is direct experience, so if you are not currently aware of these infinite povs then they do not exist.

Why? we know little about the mechanics of infinity and its tricks. Affirming something like that is too risky 

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Well your POV is just a zoomed in version. Its a hologram. If you zoom out your POV could be your city, you zoom out again then it can become the Earth. So your POV is the entire earth....then everything in the earth...is you

Yes , and at the end the only pov is the absolute, but it's not a pov because there is not a point or a view, just absolute. That's why we could say that any pov is just appearance. But the thing that i can't understand is why amanem, you, Leo, are so sure that you know how exactly the infinity works

59 minutes ago, amanen said:

Why? Because existence/consciousness is first-order, it is the qualia. All the stories/ideas/abstractions are second-order.

Yeah, i got it. Simple and perfect explanation 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why? we know little about the mechanics of infinity and its tricks. Affirming something like that is too risky 

It's something you become directly conscious of and directly verify.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes , and at the end the only pov is the absolute, but it's not a pov because there is not a point or a view, just absolute. That's why we could say that any pov is just appearance. But the thing that i can't understand is why amanem, you, Leo, are so sure that you know how exactly the infinity works

I am sure because I have confirmed these things directly - just as you have confirmed that infinity exists directly. It's a matter of becoming conscious of consciousness itself.

I am Physically Immortal

25 minutes ago, amanen said:

am sure because I have confirmed these things directly - just as you have confirmed that infinity exists directly. It's a matter of becoming conscious of consciousness itself

21 minutes ago, amanen said:

Yes, I understand you, but your direct experience only tells you that your direct experience exists, not that mine doesn't exist.

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, I understand you, but your direct experience only tells you that your direct experience exists, not that mine doesn't exist.

You can get into a state where you become conscious of the fact that only your direct experience exists and that other is not real.

I am Physically Immortal