Razard86

Razard86 Criticism Thread

61 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, aurum said:

@Razard86

Your posts are usually a miss for me.

What I’ve noticed about you is that you constantly attempt to set the frame of “I am the authority, I am the teacher, you need to listen to me”. But rather than coming off as confident and a leader, you come off as juvenile and arrogant. 

I think what you want is to be a leader. And I resonate with that desire. But you speak about things which you do not understand. This doesn’t make you seem like a great leader, it makes you seem like a fool.

Put in the work. Earn it. Show me why you deserve to be considered a teacher. 

A little bit of humbleness I think will take you a long way. People who are wise and who have seriously put in the work are not going to appreciate your style otherwise.

This 100% , i've also noticed alot of things wrong in your teachings and things you clearly don't understand. But you come across like it's 100% truth. I keep seeing you making threads and digging deep into illusions and you don't even understand the basic thing that most of these illusions you post like about "gaslighting" for example are just concepts and illusions created by yourself and you project/operate under it thus creating your own reality.

It's truth that everyone lives under an illusion and concepts and there is no stopping, but you're taking it pretty far which just shows me where you operate at. Not to mention is that you debate alot and play ego games, just to show what you know or where you're at. Enlightenment is an ego game by itself, true enlightenment state  = selfless state that i have witnessed/experienced projecting godly aura towards me. In this state you give up everything but also receive everything in this state you speak on behalf of god/consciousness/everything that is with effortlessness and confidence

oh yeah, this is coming out of love 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

17 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Oddjob not everyone lives under an illusion stop making assumptions. There is no true Enlightenment wake up and stop projecting your crap onto others. 

17 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Oddjob not everyone lives under an illusion stop making assumptions. There is no true Enlightenment wake up and stop projecting your crap onto others. 

You're living and operating in an illusion right now are you that blind to not understand that, posts you have been making on this forum gave me a perception that it's not even worth explaining or talking to you to be honest... You base everything in your life on interpretations from the illusion. We can never really know the truth, because the truth itself is an illusion because it is different from every available perspective.

We don't really know anything, we can only make stories. The only and ultimate way is to experience only, so in another words "live your life how you want".

If we don't limit ourselves by having certain beliefs because of certain life experiences we can be more free and selfless. But the selfless state i'm talking about is when you literally have no identity, god and everything is speaking on behalf of you it's like you're channeling "it" and says what is best for you or for others with huge amount of understanding

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

9 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

. We can never really know the truth, because the truth itself is an illusion because it is different from every available perspective.

We don't really know anything, we can only make stories.

No, if you remove all the lies , the truth remains, and it's absolute. And it's quite simple: just you, the infinity. 

57 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, if you remove all the lies , the truth remains, and it's absolute. And it's quite simple: just you, the infinity. 

Oh cmon man that's not what i'm talking about, you think i don't know this? I'm talking about all the illusions you've experienced in your life, spirituality, psychdelics, high consciousness moments and so on, meditation and so on... You can only conceptualize. 

Let me create an illusion for myself, after my death i'm gonna be in a spirit world and operate at high consciousness/vibration. In this reality i will have a new reality and understanding of things. Than after that i'm gonna enter another reality... And so on... Do you see what i mean?

Digging deep into illusion is pointless, we can only conceptualize . And at higher levels of consciousness and understanding even "researching consciousness or god or being god himself at some level will max out and you would want to start from a clean list which is to just experience life or be part of life.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Let me create an illusion for myself, after my death i'm gonna be in a spirit world and operate at high consciousness/vibration. In this reality i will have a new reality and understanding of things. Than after that i'm gonna enter another reality... And so on... Do you see what i mean?

Yeah you're right, all of that is illusion, and imo it's irrelevant. The only thing is to polish this actual illusion until it's perfect....but it's just my illusion 

This is supposed to be about @Razard86.

Yall are going way off the central topic of Razard86 criticism. 

Stay focused people! 

17 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Questions would be something different. I would prefer criticisms or critiques. Also most of these questions... 

I offered questions because they're often more beneficial than critiques (IMHO). They're potential starting points for finding your own answer for things, and it's a bit more direct than trying to interpret a critique (though that can be helpful too.. assuming that "help" is actually what you're looking for rather than something else. Like maybe masochism? :P)

.go against one of my rules which is again the ego's desire to look for credentials, which then start the process of handing their authority over to another because they fit some standard. 

The concern with not handing over one's power is a valid one.

However, do you not agree that practicing quality control matters? That what we put out into the world (or don't)... that this matters? (Which is why I asked the question about the "loudness war".) Everyone screaming at each other leads to a whole culture of people screaming at each other, and over each other. And this echos on and on. All people can do is scream even louder to be heard, until they lose their voice or they just burn out emotionally and mentally. Or have to pull "better" (as in, more attention-getting) stunts in order to be heard at all. This is partially why our online culture is the way it is IMO. A degree of self-restraint and moderation and thinking carefully before you speak is really nice for everyone else.

It's a sort of culture of ME ME ME ME ME, and in the long term it's good for no one individual anyway, IMO.

Edited by eos_nyxia

1. I've already called myself a fool and a bullshitter so why should you care about any of this? The messenger doesn't matter, only the message. Judge the message.

Yes, but the delivery of a message matters, even as people say that it should not, that people shouldn't be obsessed with things being palatable, or the form container or superficial image of the message. Personally, I've myself gone through a phase semi-recently where I felt like I needed to SCREAM MY TRUTH OUT in a public place. But when I was writing here, I kept it contained within my own journaling. I don't consider it to be a socially responsible vibe to be spreading around, personally. Though I get that some people respond well to this (including to being "berated" which is still checking boxes for fulfilling the guru/ master role, which I also find dysfunctional in the long term).

And anyways, "beating people over the head with the truth" works best when you use it strategically and in small doses, assuming that you care about the effect. It's like making a painting only out of all vivid colours, like this:

patchtool-logo.png?v=1621269793

You might think it would be more effective than using a lot of muted colours mixed in with a few brightish colours, because it's all BOLD BRIGHT colours, right? Nope. Bright colours register as "bright" against neutral colours... and the "bright" colours that you use don't even need to be quite so bright too. Equal loudness registers all as "sameness" visually, and so ultimately it has no real lasting impact. It's the same thing with our words when we use too much force indiscriminately. The message gets lost in the medium of expression. It's beyond just frustrating or antagonizing people. You numb them.

Take this with a grain of salt though, I guess. Not that I post a lot in the forums, but I know they are probably sometimes perceived as obnoxiously long for the medium and are skipped/ skimmed over. But hey, at least I weed out people who have no intention span with words.

Edited by eos_nyxia

Nothing but walls of text.  Painful reading your threads.  I suspect it's underdeveloped Ni, something for you to work on.

(Not the first time I'm bringing this up)

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@eos_nyxia

Brilliant analogy. You lose subtlety with excessive exclamation.

Nice to see everyone agrees with me here.

Edited by thisintegrated

@eos_nyxia

Brilliant analogy. You lose subtlety with excessive exclamation.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Razard86 My only criticism would be that I think it folly to seek criticism. Critics will come whether you want them to or not.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I have no criticism, the more I get into this work, the less it seems to be my lot in life to judge others for their delivery or how they choose to practice.  I tend to be someone who uses a lot of long posts, and my process is very elaborate - but I spend a lot of time thinking on how to proceed, and bringing into me and expressing the messages from the divine - the route there is not always as simple as a sentence or two - that is usually the end result, though.  To whittle yourself down to who you are is to unravel a codex within the spirit.  Within that codex, once it begins to open, you will see that to worry about another, or two allow yourself to be taken in by another's judgment of you is a form of outwards looking that feeds into a mechanism of division - that pretends that it is inclusive when the reality is we are all connected through love.  And everyone's expression of it is valid.  How they come to you is of no importance at all... none.  In fact, weeks, months later, their message can set off a chain reaction of divine inspiration.  To worry about, or to look at anything that is not within your own personal process is to take away from yourself - it's to miss the point - we are all interconnected and everything that we do will lend towards the process of expansion.  It isn't anyone's concern, nor business to convert another person to their way of deconstructing themselves.  You have the option to take it or to leave it.  To get into these things in this way, to worry about them even an ounce, is to suck yourself back into the matrix, back into division.  If I had not had certain situations play out with people, I would have never woken up.  It had to happen that way, even if I did not feel that it was for the best in that moment, it all lent towards the best outcome for growth, which was an opening of the heart and a striving to see the interconnection between things.  To do this - we can then all fully see one another for the people that we are on the inside. 

Bv9PaLf.jpg

Awakening is not a road, it is like this picture here.  It is like plants growing up from the aether, various levels peaking through - this is how it works within society through the feedback loops, the domino chain of causality.  We are not connected through the top to the bottom, therefore these are not the actions to be focusing on - we are connected root-first within the substrate - look there.

2 minutes ago, Loba said:

I have no criticism, the more I get into this work, the less it seems to be my lot in life to judge others for their delivery or how they choose to practice.  I tend to be someone who uses a lot of long posts, and my process is very elaborate - but I spend a lot of time thinking on how to proceed, and bringing into me and expressing the messages from the divine - the route there is not always as simple as a sentence or two - that is usually the end result, though.  To whittle yourself down to who you are is to unravel a codex within the spirit.  Within that codex, once it begins to open, you will see that to worry about another, or two allow yourself to be taken in by another's judgment of you is a form of outwards looking that feeds into a mechanism of division - that pretends that it is inclusive when the reality is we are all connected through love.  And everyone's expression of it is valid.  How they come to you is of no importance at all... none.  In fact, weeks, months later, their message can set off a chain reaction of divine inspiration.  To worry about, or to look at anything that is not within your own personal process is to take away from yourself - it's to miss the point - we are all interconnected and everything that we do will lend towards the process of expansion.  It isn't anyone's concern, nor business to convert another person to their way of deconstructing themselves.  You have the option to take it or to leave it.  To get into these things in this way, to worry about them even an ounce, is to suck yourself back into the matrix, back into division.  If I had not had certain situations play out with people, I would have never woken up.  It had to happen that way, even if I did not feel that it was for the best in that moment, it all lent towards the best outcome for growth, which was an opening of the heart and a striving to see the interconnection between things.  To do this - we can then all fully see one another for the people that we are on the inside. 

Bv9PaLf.jpg

Awakening is not a road, it is like this picture here.  It is like plants growing up from the aether, various levels peaking through - this is how it works within society through the feedback loops, the domino chain of causality.  We are not connected through the top to the bottom, therefore these are not the actions to be focusing on - we are connected root-first within the substrate - look there.

That's all fine and good in theory. But what a person says has real practical implications. And criticism does hurt a bit, but it's not all bad. Criticism can perhaps help a person improve and better their message delivery? On an absolute level, nothing should matter at all because everything is irrelevant, but on a relative level, it makes a whole lot of difference. Should we fight the relative realm to make a better place, a better society, better people? Absolutely. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

15 minutes ago, Loba said:

Bv9PaLf.jpg

^^^^ Thank you for the critique.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Loba I agree.  I've been realizing a similar thing through trial and error recently.  Put down the sword unless wild horses couldn't stop me and spirit is guiding me there.  Focus on my own inner work.  Build up those around me. 

???????

27 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^^ Thank you for the critique.

Offering insight isn't a critique in my opinion, it's just showing a different vantage point that people can take.  You or anyone is free to use it, or leave it.  I wasn't criticizing you at all - simply suggesting that these sorts of actions can be a gateway to seeing that we don't need to point the finger at one another.  Everything is perfect. :)  What I am trying to get at is that no one needs to tell you that how you deliver your message is wrong.  Your words have a place here, just as anyone's.  We are free to internalize what we find useful, but you should not feel stifled either to fit into a box.  That's what I was getting at.  I don't have any negative opinion of you, our short conversations on this forum have been cordial.  When I write, I come from a place moreso of self-learning through my own trial and error.

37 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

That's all fine and good in theory. But what a person says has real practical implications. And criticism does hurt a bit, but it's not all bad. Criticism can perhaps help a person improve and better their message delivery? On an absolute level, nothing should matter at all because everything is irrelevant, but on a relative level, it makes a whole lot of difference. Should we fight the relative realm to make a better place, a better society, better people? Absolutely. 

It's moreso that it benefits you individually not to get into it like that.  Your personal actions and words are powerful, like a beautiful dance and how you choose to carry your message is yours alone, but it builds upon your reality - and this can be inclusive or divisive.  Criticism is great and all things lend to what must Be, but the problem is, that it needs to come from a place where we can see the whole picture into where a person is coming from and people often don't have the ability to do this.  I have learned that I absolutely don't have this ability and so if I were to offer a negative message instead of a positive one, then I would be sewing the seeds of division instead of inclusion. 
It's more about where you stand energetically - are you trying to help that person integrate and are just offering a perspective that could give them the Light, or are you using it to bolster your ego in order to be right?  From another angle, the more you allow yourself to view the world from a place of mending the patches, the rest of the world will follow.  Each human is extremely powerful in how they create their reality.  It just depends on the direction you want to take - one direction will move things downwards and offer more to the tangle, and the other will unravel the mess and allow it room to breathe.

14 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

@Loba I agree.  I've been realizing a similar thing through trial and error recently.  Put down the sword unless wild horses couldn't stop me and spirit is guiding me there.  Focus on my own inner work.  Build up those around me. 

Same - it's moreso just to maintain the individual's sense of integration.  When the Word is focused negatively outwards, even if it is correct, the energy behind it isn't aligned with the greater good.  So we end up in situations where we all sort of look over the reality of the situation - instead is to seek within and find and bring out that Love, and then come from this place and see how your Words will create what is around you.  The more you do this, the more source lends to the power of your Word - you're granted permission to use it in a way that makes an impact through the undercurrent rather than going over the heads of others.  It's like a dance, but one that is beautiful and what I am trying to point to is how people can basically gain the Siddhi of actually using Words in a way that will change fate.  Love without ego is law - and so to move with this in accordance is to truly teach others - it's still a work in progress for me personally, but one that I hope to get better with in due time.  Thanks for your comment, I always appreciate a reply from you.

It's kind of a catch 22 - in that there is a way to do this, but it also lends to letting go of control.  Thus why I say it both doesn't matter what others do - but only in how you integrate your own self - that's really all that is needed.  But yeah, it does make a comment that has both this and that within it.

Edited by Loba

5 minutes ago, Loba said:

It's more about where you stand energetically - are you trying to help that person integrate and are just offering a perspective that could give them the Light, or are you using it to bolster your ego in order to be right?  From another angle, the more you allow yourself to view the world from a place of mending the patches, the rest of the world will follow.  Each human is extremely powerful in how they create their reality.  It just depends on the direction you want to take - one direction will move things downwards and offer more to the tangle, and the other will unravel the mess and allow it room to breathe.

I'll define it as the quality of criticism and who it is coming from. If a person who has shown decent credibility in terms of moral behavior, then their criticism is mostly coming from a good faith place and their criticism might also become an adjunct or supplement to the work you're doing or anything you're trying to mend. Whereas if the criticism is coming from a place where the person has no intention to build harmony with you or weren't looking out for your well being at the same time, I would say such criticism only serves the purpose of bringing down morale and interrupting the process of growth. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Let's not turn this into a debate about the pro/con of criticism. Anyone else have any other issues with me? 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

21 minutes ago, Loba said:

Same - it's moreso just to maintain the individual's sense of integration.  When the Word is focused negatively outwards, even if it is correct, the energy behind it isn't aligned with the greater good.  So we end up in situations where we all sort of look over the reality of the situation - instead is to seek within and find and bring out that Love, and then come from this place and see how your Words will create what is around you.  The more you do this, the more source lends to the power of your Word - you're granted permission to use it in a way that makes an impact through the undercurrent rather than going over the heads of others.  It's like a dance, but one that is beautiful and what I am trying to point to is how people can basically gain the Siddhi of actually using Words in a way that will change fate.  Love without ego is law - and so to move with this in accordance is to truly teach others - it's still a work in progress for me personally, but one that I hope to get better with in due time.  Thanks for your comment, I always appreciate a reply from you.

It's kind of a catch 22 - in that there is a way to do this, but it also lends to letting go of control.  Thus why I say it both doesn't matter what others do - but only in how you integrate your own self - that's really all that is needed.  But yeah, it does make a comment that has both this and that within it.

In my experience, there was only one time when I had to pick up my sword directly when wild horses couldn't stop me.  The collective will notify you basically through premonitions and sharp energies that something isn't right and needs to be balanced by the 'Word'.  The aftermath wasn't pretty.  Definitely, it won't look like you are in alignment on the outside in the aftermath.  During it, you will feel in alignment.  You'll be stripped of your power.  Using the 'Masculine' or the sword is brutal.  Always make sure you are doing it inspired by spirit because the aftermath isn't worth it otherwise.  Otherwise, you can shift the collective in the background through concealed energy work.  A more feminine approach with the 'Word.  Depending on what spirit is inspiring you to do. 

???????