Razard86

Razard86 Criticism Thread

61 posts in this topic

It’s hard to relate to you sometimes. I can’t make out who you are or from which place you are coming from exactly. 

0:46

23 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I think we need a Razard Appreciation Thread.  

NOOOO!!!!! NO!!!!! Keep the critiques coming!!! My ego does not need to be built up!! That sucker needs to be purged of all judgment!!! These critiques are coming from a place of love!! If they weren't they wouldn't  take their time making them!!

All critiques come from a desire to help or improve an other. So every critique here is well meaning!! So please don't stop!! Shower me with all your love!!! Critique me all to death!! Everyone!! Provide me with more insight into where I lack!!! 

And no this is not to be confused with BDSM lol.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

And no this is not to be confused with BDSM lol.

It is :ph34r:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

A classic

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

28 minutes ago, integral said:

A classic

I can't stop laughing at this!!! Good one!!! He said the "machine gun of truth!!!" I definitely see a bit of me in that guy!! 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I have a fun idea!!! Well it is for me anyway since I am serious about getting rid of some judgments I have recently discovered housed within me. This is your chance to say all the things you don't like/prefer I change about my style of delivery. But let's make it fun balls to the wall. DO NOT HOLD BACK!!! I want that same energy you all gave me in that gaslighting thread!! Now as a rule..I will NOT be responding to any criticisms outside of asking for more clarification. I won't do my usual deconstruction, and other responses I usually do. I want this to be my own version of a BAD TRIP!!! So don't hold back!!! I love you all and I want you to go complete authentic expression of what I do and how it HURTS YOU. Also...I don't need anybody defending me here, this is not the thread to do it. This is just people expressing their pure honesty about what they don't like. 

Lets get it on!!!! 

Note: Moderators I

I would attend a course by a professional in terms of just getting the skill you search within yourself to communicate with the world, I think you are highly empathic, although most would be unable to appreciate that. When Leo endorses you on the blog, he does it for a reason I think, and most members just act highly developed and are stuck in scientific thinking. 

I certainly would say you seem to come of as partially aggressive and over-direct I have a similar issue with my "inner choleric" and beign healthy and assertiv (been to a trained psychologist) just looks and feels different. Although you are quiet assertive. Focusing on principles instead of subjective experience would be cool in general. Comment could be to generic, so I dunno. 

More empathic communication and assertivness could be a cool combo, I could also enjoy that chill pill for a while lol.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

I mainly just have a bunch of Qs:

1. What is the proportion of you practising/ learning/ studying/ "embodying"/ listening, for how long you've practised... and how much do you speak and preach in comparison to this? (...and why? What are your motives?)
  2. Where do you think your authority to know "Truth" comes from, especially so that you might justifiably negate others without taking into account what they say?
  3. What are the tangible results of your practice?
  4. And with your way of approaching and speaking of all of this... IDK, are you trying to win the loudness war? (Isn't the internet already this way, and hasn't it becoming more this way? Is this a net positive, especially in the long term? Is this a temporary phase?) Is this how you want to communicate? Is this how you think we all ought to communicate?
  5. Also...what is the greater point of this all? Your communication? (Which is why I asked about your objectives/ agenda originally.
  6. Finally: do you have any real, deep appreciation for "the game" that is life?
Edited by eos_nyxia

7 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

I mainly just have a bunch of Qs:

1. What is the proportion of you practising/ learning/ studying/ "embodying"/ listening, for how long you've practised... and how much do you speak and preach in comparison to this? (...and why? What are your motives?)
  2. Where do you think your authority to know "Truth" comes from, especially so that you might justifiably negate others without taking into account what they say?
  3. What are the tangible results of your practice?
  4. And with your way of approaching and speaking of all of this... IDK, are you trying to win the loudness war? (Isn't the internet already this way, and hasn't it becoming more this way? Is this a net positive, especially in the long term? Is this a temporary phase?) Is this how you want to communicate? Is this how you think we all ought to communicate?
  5. Also...what is the greater point of this all? Your communication? (Which is why I asked about your objectives/ agenda originally.
  6. Finally: do you have any real, deep appreciation for "the game" that is life?

Questions would be something different. I would prefer criticisms or critiques. Also most of these questions...go against one of my rules which is again the ego's desire to look for credentials, which then start the process of handing their authority over to another because they fit some standard. 

1. I've already called myself a fool and a bullshitter so why should you care about any of this? The messenger doesn't matter, only the message. Judge the message. The only reason I am asking for criticism is to see how I can better communicate the message. But only the message matters. 

Not a criticism, just an observation. Glance at the forum topics and notice how many of them were created and perpetuated by the identity of @Razard86. How would it feel to be in spacious serene silence?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

It’s a bit sad to see how active you are on here. I’ve been there, and there are certainly better ways to spend your life. 90%+ of your threads seem like a complete circle jerk and waste of your own time. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Ethan1 You can add me if you manage to find my picture somewhere on the forum >:)

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Razard86

Your posts are usually a miss for me.

What I’ve noticed about you is that you constantly attempt to set the frame of “I am the authority, I am the teacher, you need to listen to me”. But rather than coming off as confident and a leader, you come off as juvenile and arrogant. 

I think what you want is to be a leader. And I resonate with that desire. But you speak about things which you do not understand. This doesn’t make you seem like a great leader, it makes you seem like a fool.

Put in the work. Earn it. Show me why you deserve to be considered a teacher. 

A little bit of humbleness I think will take you a long way. People who are wise and who have seriously put in the work are not going to appreciate your style otherwise.

Edited by aurum

4 hours ago, Ethan1 said:

Took 10 minutes to edit in a few images. Well worth it. I can add more people if they want to join in the image.

@Razard86 You're an inspiration bruh. I'm a follower. That's why I'm in the front row up there cheering you on.

@Carl-Richard lol Send a pic on that post & I'll copy / paste it real quick in

Ohshittt.jpg

This is you ^
I'm right there dancing next to you bruh!!! BRING THE HEAT BRUH! HAND STAND^^
Go Super Saiyan on these people! Synergy! Bring on the momentum!   
Unload the mini guns! It's time to go Juggernaut!! 

(In all seriousness I will do that in real life if you are down. Find a local festival that we can riot. I'm willing to travel to start this revolutionary movement. Completely walk'n the walk & talk'n the talk. Drop some deep truths like a carpet bomb of self-love. Bring it! We will find the long hair wig) 

#self-transcendence 
#Ascention #Hotseat
#self-love #can't touch this
#Unstoppable 
#Long hair, don't care 

The funny thing is I think something like this would work for a short time since social media likes sensationalism. But we have to follow it with some REAL work to be taken seriously. But yeah....more criticism. Notice how when you like someone...you don't like to seem them take criticism? Its fine look at their criticism as compliments if it helps. TRUST ME every criticism is well-meaning, I just forget sometimes.

When people truly don't care about you, they will ignore you, they will wipe you out from their existence either by force or through complete ignorance/blocking of you. 

I think you should inquire why do u seek so much attention, and why do u think other members of the forum should fulfill your endless need for attention.

You are masquearading your need for attention under the mask of providing value or quality posts for forum members. You are not authentic with your self, let alone others. 

This new thread is the epitome of your need for attention, for it screams "Go ahead, shame me". There is no need for that. Your relentless activity in this forum represents lack of a better thing to do in life. Sorry if this hurts, but to me it seems that you are trying to satisfy your needs as a human with your tiresome posts.

My suggestion is: stop looking for other's attention and approval. Checkout of the forum for some time. Get some hobbies - participate in some group sport, play a musical instrument, be a foodie, whatever. Stop this downward spiral of conceptual munching, your mind is all over the map. Ground your self with yoga or interaction with others. Do serious self inquiry.

But most importantly, listen to your heart. I don't really know u and all of this is just from glancing your forum activity. Ask your self deeply what is going with you and what do u want. Be honest. What are u feeling?

Take care.

I dont know if that's universal human thing, but you think that we are all stupid and dont know nothing(tone in writing),without context of knowing who we are or you do, i dont know if you can read that...

I dont mind this but i dont get the type of info that hits me oh snap i need to think about this...(only once)

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

To be 100% real, it's hard to know for a fact where to criticize without all other details. In person it would likely be 10x easier to pinpoint this stuff. Online it's a bit harder to know tonality & subtleties. Mostly speculative guessing on blind spots. Atleast that's my perspective. I've only read like maybe 3 or 4 of your posts. I try to not be on actualized.org all that much. 

I think in some ways you paint with a thick brush. It can be difficult to connect the dots in abstract ways.  It's like looking through a glass of water and seeing things from one angle and telling someone who's facing you on the other side to see what you are seeing from your perspective. When all they see is all that they see. I can kind of make sense of your perspectives, but it gets confusing uncovering the paradigms conveyed. It's kind of seems like the experiment done for egocentrism.  

Edited by Ethan1

@Ethan1 ??? INTJ problems.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?