Razard86

Razard86 Criticism Thread

61 posts in this topic

I have a fun idea!!! Well it is for me anyway since I am serious about getting rid of some judgments I have recently discovered housed within me. This is your chance to say all the things you don't like/prefer I change about my style of delivery. But let's make it fun balls to the wall. DO NOT HOLD BACK!!! I want that same energy you all gave me in that gaslighting thread!! Now as a rule..I will NOT be responding to any criticisms outside of asking for more clarification. I won't do my usual deconstruction, and other responses I usually do. I want this to be my own version of a BAD TRIP!!! So don't hold back!!! I love you all and I want you to go complete authentic expression of what I do and how it HURTS YOU. Also...I don't need anybody defending me here, this is not the thread to do it. This is just people expressing their pure honesty about what they don't like. 

Lets get it on!!!! 

Note: Moderators I know this might scare you....allow it some room, obviously if it gets out of hand lock it....but I would desire you let it run its course. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

First impression , is that you're digging into pointless illusions way too deep. Losing your sense of self more and more.  When you truely  surrender is the time when you experience everything at the same time

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I think you lack in empathy. This does not mean or make you a bad person. But you lack the maturity or understanding of someone who is in deep trouble and extremely vulnerable. And it feels like you are taking their suffering too lightly without comprehending the extremely complicated nature of human frailties and situations. You make it look like everything has a simply quick solution when people might have struggled with the same situation for years and still not find a way out. It's not as cut and dry as you make it out to be. This tells me that you haven't spent significant amounts of time in the company of someone who is deeply suffering and not put much effort to see where they come from and why they suffer. It's very easy to blame a person but very tough to understand and empathize with what they're going through 

It's simply not that easy or cut and dry. Not black and white

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

The best way to respond to someone who is not making sense and doing so deliberately to either confuse you or deflect your attention away from himself to simply say that: “I can see that you’re trying to confuse me,” and then nothing more after that. You have to say it flatly as a factual statement, with no emotion whatsoever. It is not an invitation to discuss any further or to enter into a debate; you are not offering him an opportunity to explain himself. It iis a simple statement that you can see what he is doing.

The hard part is to do it calmly and without emotion, and then press the “mute button” for anything he says in response. He will undoubtedly attempt to respond and keep you engaged until he can be right and you can be wrong, but it won’t work. You can’t hear or see anything he says or does in response; you’ve pressed the “mute” button.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Tyler Robinson

The best way to respond to someone who is not making sense and doing so deliberately to either confuse you or deflect your attention away from himself to simply say that: “I can see that you’re trying to confuse me,” and then nothing more after that. You have to say it flatly as a factual statement, with no emotion whatsoever. It is not an invitation to discuss any further or to enter into a debate; you are not offering him an opportunity to explain himself. It iis a simple statement that you can see what he is doing.

The hard part is to do it calmly and without emotion, and then press the “mute button” for anything he says in response. He will undoubtedly attempt to respond and keep you engaged until he can be right and you can be wrong, but it won’t work. You can’t hear or see anything he says or does in response; you’ve pressed the “mute” button.

I appreciate you, but let's just keep the responses to criticisms of me. I don't want this thread to fall into people trying to teach each other or convince each other of something. I just want people to give honest criticisms about my style. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1.      It is impossible to develop universal qualities that will fit every user on this forum.

2.      You will get rid of some judgements to only recognize that in a brand new situation you will have another judgements to work on, LOL.

3.      Every person on this forum will have their own vision about your opinions and writing style.

4.      Criticism is an egoic game, of course.

5.      The other will perceive your point of view according to the situation and their mental state at a particular point of time. They will be perceiving you differently all the time, however they might NOT recognize it.

6.    Allow others to play their roles/games through you.

7.    Allow people to stay asleep, because sometimes their sleep is sacral as your awakening. This way one day they might or might not hear you out.

8.      Love and compassion. When you truly love the other, you allow them to express as is. When they are relaxed, they are open to new ideas and actually, they are ready for expansion.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Occasionally... it can sometimes come across... like you might... be using... these dots a little too... often??!! 

@Razard86 Um, sometimes you're too strict with your judgments. As if you saw reality in the 0-1 category. It's just that even there, infinity is hidden between 0 and 1. Sometimes you sound as if something within you tells you to defend the Ultimate Truth, but the truth is that no Truth needs defenders or adversaries. By allowing others to be who they are, you allow yourself to be who you are. So, provoke, and start heated disputes, but also give yourself and others some space. No one is infallible, and the truth is that we all have a long journey ahead of us. And as they say: better together.9_9

Yo Mama so fat thanos had to click twice

;)

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

26 minutes ago, Jalextheopenminded said:

Occasionally... it can sometimes come across... like you might... be using... these dots a little too... often??!! 

lol come on try a little harder!!!

in recent days you have improved a bit, you no longer use demagogy as a defense against the slightest criticism and that is appreciated. you used a demagogy mixing the absolute that was unbearable.

my current criticism is: you speak with total certainty of matters that you have understood on a mental level. you understand infinity intellectually, but you have not become infinity. it's very different . I think you should be more humble. Maybe, since you are so serious about spirituality, you could get 1 gr of 5meo, and you would see what humility is.

Anyway, as I already told you in that discussion, where you got so angry, I think you're intelligent, with intensity, and you make good points, although I clearly see your confusion, your ego that clouds everything. we will see in a year

Your posts are often too long and return too little value.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Razard86

My only criticism of you is that you post a lot . Like A LOT!!..you might want to take a break from the forum for a while . You don't have to be constantly pumping insights every day .It's not like you get paid for it lol.

No matter how carefully one phrases their speech there will always be someone who misunderstands, or only hears what they want to hear. There are people who get a kick out of deliberately taking your words out of context just to cause an argument.

So no. You cannot speak without offending someone, somewhere.

I find that the best policy is to tell them what you are going to tell them. Tell them what you have to tell them and then tell them what you have just told them

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

34 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Don't you get it this whole forum is an illusion ?and I would try not Judge Razard86 because, in the end, you would only be judging yourself. 

Again I appreciate it, but please don't defend me here. I want all the criticisms that others (who are me) can give me. I want this thread to be a version of a bad trip. So criticism is the intention here. From your POV what disturbs or bothers you in how I express myself?

@Razard86

Don't spend so much time on internet forums. The time & effort you put on this forum, apply that to your life. 

How do you have so much time for making all these posts? Don't you have better things to do? What story in your mind tells you it's a good idea to spend your life on a forum? How many hours a day are you on this forum?

I think you are confusing the map with the territory. I think you are making an identity of being some kind of spiritual genius that no one understands at the same time failing to recognize the stupidity of yourself and the limits of concepts. I think you think you actually know stuff, which is obviously ridicoulus. You don't realize the stupidity of your thoughts. 

And you get off on one upping others. Telling others how to think and what to do, because you will never listen to your own advice. 

You're sometimes very intent on teaching people who are 5-10 years ahead of you in terms of spiritual practice.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

You always speak your mind never stop being you ever just be you it is that simple?❤♾❤???

I love you man but keep it focused on criticism. No encouragement lol. 

1. To me it seemed that you sometimes conflate the absolute with the relative (so for instance, if there is a relative question about something, you don't engage with it and you dismiss it, because the question is biased, and you sometimes don't want to take any stance, because you think if you take a stance you will be stuck in that limited perspective, but thats not the case)
  2. This is related to the first one. You sometimes use the Absolute in a way where you relativize everything to a point where every stance, every position, every value judgement has the same level of correctness and validity and depth to it. This is correct from the absolute pov, however we need to be able to make sense of things from a relative pov (where we use certain collectively agreed upon subjective structures to judge and to make sense of things).
  3. You sometimes have a hard time meeting people where they at.

Just now, Jehovah increases said:

Sorry Bro but in the end, you me, or they were only ever arguing with themself

^^^^Don't be a spoil sport now!!! Continue with the critiques everyone.