mmKay

Dark Web Discussion Mega-Thread [ NO SOURCING ]

5 posts in this topic

The point of this thread is to gather useful and valid information to safely explore the dark web. Do not share or discuss anything against comunity guidelines.

The focus is safety and privacy concerns, not sharing websites.

I'm a newbie, but this video seems to be well-rounded.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Use Tails OS on a USB, use an old laptop, always use PGP for communication of sensitive info, use private crypto like monero if you buy anything.

Also always disable JavaSscript when browsing. This is the one thing Tails OS doesn't do by default on Tor browser that you need to do manually.

Also follow the Dark Net Market Bible if you're ever buying psychs. It covers everything extensively.

I don't really think this is considered sourcing, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I just download Tor browser and use it. Why would anyone care about me if I am not a seller?

I use the brave browser it has built in Tor browsing. it also uses the chrome engine and is overall faster with more features. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 30/11/2022 at 5:47 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

I just download Tor browser and use it. Why would anyone care about me if I am not a seller?

In theory, you are almost certainly fine. But why take the risk when the potential cost is many years in prison?

It's pretty good to at least use Tails OS if you are vaguely technical cos it handles almost all the privacy/security for you and leaves no traces.

Most countries treat psychs as top bracket drugs in the same category as coke and heroin so you are not treated lightly for possession or even just sharing with friends.