Leo Gura

How To Improve Actualized.org - Mega-Thread

294 posts in this topic

The website has become incredibly slow after the database crash. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Also recruit more people on the forum. Get more people to join. I'm tired of the tiny population here. It gets claustrophobic. We need a lot of people. 

And the numbers are dwindling. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

To know what to improve on the forum we need to know where we want go.

-----

My Vision: I'm thinking about a seperated forum segment with several barriers to get in. The Tier 2 Forum. Costs: 1€ a month plus 6 months minimum time on the regular forum, recommendation of an Admin and a individual prove of your stage of development. You can't join with too much warning points, if you already in the Tier 2 Forum you get out.

Then advertise to get many new members and let the time filter the golden ones out.

24 minutes ago, KH2 said:

????

aa2e261f00d141d78cd6f56a9a570049--funny-stuff.jpg

luke-skywalker-no.gif

A paywall so brutal, only the richest men with the most opulent wealth could afford it

Trolololololo, it's a symbolic price. I like the squirrel.

@KH2, what is your opinion about this Tier 2 Forum I just suggested to create? Good, bad, neutral or another joke (go for it, buddy).

Edited by supremeyingyang

@KH2

73bd5k.jpg

A Zen master was visiting Brooklyn. He went up to a hot dog vendor and said, "Make me one with everything."

The vendor fixed up a hot dog with fried onions, gherkins, and mustard and handed it to the Zen master, who paid with a £20 note. The vendor put the note in his register and snapped it shut.

"I'm sorry, where's my change?" said the Zen master.

"Bro," said the vendor, "change comes from within."

See.. that's just what I mean. On almost every thread you have jokers. Fun is important, but not the only thing.

The second thing I  really really really dislike are people who write constantly 4 pages to the most mundane trivial topics - all the time. Often it's a gang of 4-5 who talk exlusively to each other - often beefing. What about getting results?

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

@supremeyingyang I agree with most of what you've said. I believe in power and quality of communities you have to pay for. Price should be higher than 1€ though in my opinion.

And idk, not sure of the extent which spirituality is even important, so not sure if I'd even care to be part of such community

But I do agree that there are a lot of crazies here because it's for free.

The 1$ is not important, there should a recommendation system in place and the risk of getting ostracized if one is continuously misbehaving. I'd also propose a anual vote like the athenians on who deserves to leave the tier 2 forum. More than 50% for one person: ban for a year for that forum. It just don't work any other way with certain people.

Create a section called "Insights", its a place for people to post there insights into things and have discussions on them. 

The purpose of this is to incorporate productivity into the forums design by making a game that incentivize daily searching for deeper ideas/contemplation/doing the work.

The forum design needs to incorporate productivity.

When people read books they should post key insights in a book insights section. Again this is a gamification of the forum that makes people do the work. Journaling is one game. All the facets of doing the work can be incorporated into the forums design to create a productivity space, because it is more motivating to be part of a community.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral

so one thread per book or what? we could start that immediately, when there are too much thread there will be a new section soon ;)

18 minutes ago, KH2 said:

That's interesting. And I agree

Alright then lets make it happen then habibi

There should be a way to like someone's post or mark as informative, it doesnt have to appear on their profile and likes don't have to stack like instagram followers. It would just be a away of letting someone know that I acknowledged their post, because I sometimes find it hard to think of a reply when someone replies to my thread, but I still want to let them know I saw their post

Perhaps only give it to the OP of the thread, so that only 1 like can be given. 

Its experimental.

Edited by MarkKol

Have a women only section to the forum. More detail in my journal:

All stories and explanations are false.

When a new video is posted Leo should make an official thread for each video. Otherwise you have tons of guys opening threads about the same topic asking the same question. 

In Tate we trust

On 11/28/2022 at 3:56 PM, Gesundheit2 said:

Why was Joseph Maynor banned? I remember him from the early days, as I was only a reader. Wasn't that the dude who wanted to do philosophy as a LP.

I started to summarize the content and I'm now at  page 4. Is that even helpful? Please comment. If people said basically the same I collected them under a single point.

1. Content Improvement
    a. Youtube
        - more basic helf help content, how to get laid series but about business, health and videos for youngsters @Ash55 @Ayham @Majed7 @How to be wise
        - More stage orange stuff or basics self-help stuff and uploading these vids more frequently.  @ShardMare
        - videos like "making sense of jordan peterson" but on other interesting figures or phenomenon in society, basically a "making sense of" series like for example making sense of women, the evolution of technology, climate change, incels, sadhguru, etc... @Majed
        - a second video on jordan peterson would be appreciated @Majed
        - Videos of Leo debating @Juan
        - Less "bully teaching". There were several times when I just turned off an episode because I didn't feel like listening to a guy raging about random bs and degrading his listeners  @Godhead
        - Shorter, better-structured content. A good idea gets lost in 3 hours of examples and stories imo @Godhead
        -Q&A's @DefinitelyNotARo
    b. Blog
        - Improve Blog Quality @Someone here
        - A new Function to sort blog posts by tags and categories @Something Funny @mmKay @DefinitelyNotARo
    c. Courses
        - More Courses, for example: How to use Psychedelics for spiritual growth, Ho0w to reach stage Yellow & Turquoise thinking, Leadership / Healthy masculinity @Staples
    d. Misc
        - use less loaded terms like left/right or invent new ones @A_v_E

2. Forum Improvement
    a. Functions
        - "Leo" in forum topic titles. Banning the use of the phrase "I became enlightened" or the like in titles @LastThursday
        - A Discord server / live chat where people can speak in real time @Raptorsin7 @KH2  @Cat_eyes @thepixelmonk
        - Have all the featured posts and mega-threads in one place so they are easily accessible @Tristan12 @DefinitelyNotARo
        - an official thread for each video.@StarStruck
        - If you choose to ignore/block someone you shouldn’t see them at all, like when you block someone on Facebook.  It’s silly that you can still see the name and make comments visible.   @Cat_eyes @blueberries @Jannes
        - a new dating section  @Eyowey
        - highlight more high-quality posts and debates, all these no fap, Andrew Tate, incel controversial threads get way too much attention    @Godhead
        - A new Book club @Godhead
        - Karma system? +points for helpful advice and posts, -points for nonsense. @Edvardas @blueberries @Kshantivadin @
        - Email notifications for new blog posts. @martins name
        - Higher enforcement and slightly higher embodiment of politeness @John Paul
        - Fine, add a new button that allows people to click on if they think the post was written with kindness for others or not.  @John Paul

b. Rules
        - Leo Gura could be more polite and stop insulting people @Someone here @Ayham @Jake Chambers
        - There should be a commission for mods, so that they don't misuse their power @StarStruck
        - Stop Gossip @Tyler Robinson @LastThursday
        - A better way to handle user complaints @Tyler Robinson
        - limit messages posted from members to 10 maximum per 24 hours.@A_v_E

c. Design
        - Dark Mode @Extreme Z7 @A_v_E @DefinitelyNotARo
        - Update the Website generally to make it more modern, quicker and may introduce new emojis to the forum @Someone here @Cat_eyes @decentralized

3 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

Why was Joseph Maynor banned?

He ate from the forbidden tree.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I sort of like the thread for each video idea, but it’s also nice of it’s organic. 

Im very pro organic 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Do more interviews/podcasts with people, or invite people to Actualized.org video content.

- More inspirational/motivational videos. I know there are many of them on YouTube, but yours are often deeper and just better. 

- In general, I love when you talk about positive stuff. You should make more videos about beauty, wisdom, love, self-love, higher energies.

- More “step by step” videos.

For example, how to move from stage orange, to green, to yellow; explaining practical steps based on different starting conditions.

For example:

- steps to take if you struggle with finances 

- steps to take if you have a good income but are not yet “financially free”

- steps to take if you are rich

That could be done through a video course too, instead of just YouTube.

Edited by Protein