Leo Gura

How To Improve Actualized.org - Mega-Thread

294 posts in this topic

Making Actualized.org better? 

Create some content that promotes and supports people actually contemplating instead of just filling their heads. It may take a radically different approach to content creation but could be worth it. Whether it’s exercise pages, books, etc

I would be willing to pay for these PDF’s if they helped me contemplate at a higher level

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

? Separate the dating section from the pick up section.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 11/28/2022 at 3:45 PM, Edvardas said:

Karma system? +points for helpful advice and posts, -points for nonsense.  

It would help newcommers to get a grip on who to listen to. People here tend to speak with confidence about things they should not yet speak about.

This

And make your blog post videos on a different thread in your front page, I sometimes re-visit some of the older videos and spend a lot of time finding the exact video I want.

Mahadev

• Commonplace book app
  • Remove view count from posts
  • Beg or force youtube to make sorting oldest to newest possible again
  • Put videos directly on the website instead of linking to youtube so they don't get deleted like the turquoise video.
  • Do interviews / debates with other spiritual teachers. For entertainment purposes.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

1 hour ago, Eyowey said:

Put videos directly on the website instead of linking to youtube so they don't get deleted like the turquoise video.

Do you know how difficult it is to host streaming videos?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Eyowey said:

Beg or force youtube to make sorting oldest to newest possible again

Use youtube vanced,  it still has the option.

@Leo Gura Do you think the length of your videos is appropriate? I think a lot of your videos can be made 50% shorter or divided into parts. A lot of people will be turned off just by the length of the videos.

On 12/4/2022 at 11:43 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura Do you think the length of your videos is appropriate? I think a lot of your videos can be made 50% shorter or divided into parts. A lot of people will be turned off just by the length of the videos.

More effective communication, perhaps. That could reduce unnecessary repetitions, storytelling and redundancies. 

It's also up to personal taste, I guess. I imagine that it's a tricky balance between length and depth. Concise content whenever possible.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter." :P

Edited by UnbornTao

In Person Events. 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Every profile has to have a consciousness scale, which is by default locked at 0. Of course you can increase the value by buying Leo's personal brand 5-meo. 

Plus points if you murder a materialistic scientist hehe

3 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

In Person Events. 

That would be dope. 

That would lift also the image of Actualized.org from "male, lone wolfish, maybe cultish" to awakening interested people, which are settling for "community spirituality", because they feel more authentic there. 

Let's see if Leo can deconstruct his personal style here to have a more authentic and deeper impact. 

obviously whatever brings you enjoyment Leo, but i think for the most part you would want to go back to the personal improvement arena, post spirituality with more emphasis as 'insights'.

i think you're very special Leo, and i like to imagine what would happen if you cast for a broader audience with your practical teachings. To me spirituality isn't something to really be taught, other than by being truly loving. if you were to go back through your early teachings 2.0 them and make them more attractive to a wider audience, i think you would see a 2.0 version of what happened the first time around.

More emphasis on enjoying the human experience this time too.

Edited by Devin

1 hour ago, Devin said:

imagine what would happen if you cast for a broader audience with your practical teachings.

Problem is, I just can't motivate myself to care about such things anymore. It's just not interesting.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Problem is, I just can't motivate myself to care about such things anymore. It's just not interesting.

@Leo Gura it makes sense given your growth. I might add some nuance. It's not that you can't, is that you currently have not or won't find a reason "what for" doing it. That's fine. If you wanted, you'll have to create a vision for why and what for caring about those things, it might demand that you generate that part of your leadership.❤️

I'm not here to hold people's hand through every little detail of life. I'm here to cover existential topics which no one else has the intelligence to cover. As soon as I'm done with that, my work is done. My purpose is to advance mankind's understanding, not to solve your petty personal problems.

Edited by Leo Gura

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not here to hold people's hand through every little detail of life. I'm here to cover existential topics which no one else has the intelligence to cover. As soon as I'm done with that, my work is done. My purpose is to advance mankind's understanding, not to solve your petty personal problems.

They aren’t all your problems because there is only Leo. 

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I wonder if that would be different if you got to see more of the positive impact you have made on people/society.

Also, I'll offer a possible reframe; I imagine a lot of your motivation for those teachings initially was learning yourself, you're possibly not interested in those things anymore because you see that your initial reason for chasing that knowledge was based on ignorance, but how about looking at them now as ways to enjoy different aspects of life, to experience different ways of living really, like enjoying thunderstorms and sunny days, the different flavors of life.

Either way Leo, I hate to think of how I would be without having found you and I hope nothing but the best for you in whatever direction you go.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

They aren’t all your problems because there is only Leo. 

9_9?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.