Leo Gura

How To Improve Actualized.org - Mega-Thread

294 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I think given the values and intelligence of the user on this forum they would give thumbs up for posts that are actually useful and not just nice. 

Actually this is not a good idea. It's demoralizing and creates a favoritism problem. It's like everyone supporting one user and their posts whereas others feel discouraged or left out. It creates social hierarchies similar to likes on Facebook. 

Some users will get arrogant as they are favored over others. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

8 hours ago, mmKay said:

this. The blog is full of amazing insights but clicking page by page looking for the specific post is tedious. at least have the option to see all titles in a single screen - like with the mp3 download site - for clarity.

This already exists in the "High Consciousness Resources" part of the forum.  Leo could make a link to it in his Blog if he wants.  

Improve search engine for posts for people knew to forum who don’t realize it’s better to just click on the categories to see the more recent stuff 

3 minutes ago, John Paul said:

True* kindness is the most useful thing we have.

Oh yes I fully agree on that and that that should be the deciding factor for which posts get a thumbs up. 
I confused it with stage blue politeness. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Actually this is not a good idea. It's demoralizing and creates a favoritism problem. It's like everyone supporting one user and their posts whereas others feel discouraged or left out. It creates social hierarchies similar to likes on Facebook. 

Some users will get arrogant as they are favored over others. 

They have to get their thumbs up somehow (by providing value in useful posts). But in each new thread the situation is balanced and new. If you have something good to say you can get thumbs up even if you didn’t get many before. 

I see that user who are younger and more inexperienced for example simply can’t provide as much value as the more experienced users. I see myself there. But I don’t think that has to be discouraging because you can see how much growth potential there is for you in that case. 

Actual real life meetings so people have a real sense of community with like minded people.

Share more of your struggles and hardships. Let's find out who Leo really is. I think a lot of people here are suspicious because they can't really judge you.

Be more personal with the people who reach out to you. Try to reach them more individually. I know you try sometimes, but I'd love to see more of this.

And I really like the guided videos, like the Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God. You are very good at guiding people in this way, maybe you have more ideas for videos in this format. It's way more interactive and it gets much deeper then just listening the whole time.

Make a second YouTube where you have a completely different style of speaking if this isn’t too psychopathic for you 

Just now, Jannes said:

Oh yes I fully agree on that and that that should be the deciding factor for which posts get a thumbs up. 
I confused it with stage blue politeness. 

They have to get their thumbs up somehow (by providing value in useful posts). But in each new thread the situation is balanced and new. If you have something good to say you can get thumbs up even if you didn’t get many before. 

I see that user who are younger and more inexperienced for example simply can’t provide as much value as the more experienced users. I see myself there. But I don’t think that has to be discouraging because you can see how much growth potential there is for you in that case. 

The thing is that everyone comes to the forum with their own stage of growth, there's no universal stage here. You can't expect everyone to have the same growth curve, but despite that this forum is a place for everyone to experience growth wherever they are at, and not just a particular privileged group of people. 

Allowing only certain people to hold space is elitist mentality and not high consciousness. 

There are all kinds of people on a personal development forum and they are at all kinds of stages. So you'll obviously find low consciousness people in the same place and it makes sense why everyone should feel welcome. It's not a frat party. 

Nobody should feel like they are not accepted here. This is a community not a competition. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1. Discord to real life meetings(including Leo Gura) would definitely be cool, yet no idea. I'd actually wanted to purchase coaching from you, yet coaching does not exist anymore. A discord server for accoutnabillity would be nice, as a test run. Never seen a good discord server tbh. I mostly leave them.
  2. Less stage red bullyteaching more healthy assertivness and energy projection if possible. In the sense of duty beign noble in a sense (quickly skimmed thick face black heart).
  3. Ban f*ing incel type meme sharing stupidity and v-meme creation that is to toxic, some of it can be fun. Also to sterotypical memes without the purpose to explain/destroying stereotypes should be banned. I mean I have a sick humour, also yet all of this energy stems from anger and frustration mostly.
  4. Discord server should be tailored to psyches and self-actualization and work, so you don't legit get any killers xD to many of these incel type tech people and the worst of the worst could happen, and this should be done in a somewhat esoteric/exoteric mix way. 
  5. As an example this would be great for me in terms of accountabillity, as it's difficult to find someone who is that interested in PD and Psyches, as well as just simply enjoys conversations and sharing knowledge/information. Isolation can be rough. 
  6. This also could be good for game and meeting women/relationships and dating, yet I am unsure this is more a dark area, when I visted various discord servers, that fantasy shit might be dope, yet it legit scares me how dirty ppl can be, so no idea. 
  7. A relationship/community section could be great also, I am unsure what is possible in legal terms with the current LP of yours with alien intelligence. 
  8. It would also be cool to stop demonizing meditation as this seriously evokes a lack in motivation to practice, it's fine to mention pitfalls and criticize it, yet I legt miss the logic here and it feels like just justice and vengance at times. 
  9. Also less member favoring, I sometimes hate it personally when people garner the grace and benevolence of the guru, and it's nice to just appreciate you for you, even if that is not easy via an online-plattform.
  10. Depends and you how would you like to see actualized.org evolve? 

Sometimes just more technical clarity and explanations, it's difficult to keep up with the material and human beigns are so different, exchange can be neccessary to further growth imo. I learn a lot from discussions and asking questions for example. 

There could be more ideas, yet if the interest to run a spiritual community exists, discord could be a good first step. Although I have doubts about serious members, yet serious members should lurk in discords and do the work and not be to crazy with da work also. 

There is so much value in the last years epsiode, just talking to someone could help solidify the knowledge as there are a lot of obstacles in life. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

21 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The thing is that everyone comes to the forum with their own stage of growth, there's no universal stage here. You can't expect everyone to have the same growth curve, but despite that this forum is a place for everyone to experience growth wherever they are at, and not just a particular privileged group of people. 

Allowing only certain people to hold space is elitist mentality and not high consciousness. 

There are all kinds of people on a personal development forum and they are at all kinds of stages. So you'll obviously find low consciousness people in the same place and it makes sense why everyone should feel welcome. It's not a frat party. 

Nobody should feel like they are not accepted here. This is a community not a competition. 

Yes I agree but at the same time the whole point of a community is to help each other. And it makes sense to put systems in place that encourage people to provide value. Just like some people make more money then others because they provide more value. I want that Bill Gates makes a lot more money then me because in a system where we make the same amount of money he wouldn’t be motivated to create Microsoft so no technology for me.  
Idk all in all I can’t really weigh the pros and cons in my mind of a thumbs up system. I would have to see it to come to a conclusion. 

Edited by Jannes

1 minute ago, Jannes said:

Yes I agree but at the same time the whole point of a community is to help each other. And it makes sense to put systems in place that encourage people to provide value. Just like some people make more money then others because they provide more value. I want that Bill Gates makes a lot more money then me because in a system where we make the same amount of money he wouldn’t be motivated to create Microsoft so no technology for me.  

I think both systems are possible in one place. Divide the forum into two zones, low consciousness and high consciousness, we do that here literally anyway given the rivalry ridden nature of this place. We can have the best of both worlds. The high consciousness zone of the forum will enjoy Bill Gates technology. And the low consciousness zone will be happy to experience equality of outcome, value and status. 

I'm sure the high consciousness elite of the forum would not be able to resist peeping into the low consciousness zone. 

Enough now no more replying, I'm taking disproportionate space in this thread and I don't want to take up so much space here. 

Be merry. 

♡✸♡.

Sincerely tho @Leo Gura, here is my feedback.

I think more focus on conscious relationships.

More understanding of how people with personality disorders will exploit the forum.

Keep your ego in check.

I think you're doing a lot of great things overall though. You've already accomplished a lot of special things with this site imo.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Just now, Ulax said:

More understanding of how people with personality disorders will exploit the forum.

I've a personality disorder. What do you mean by that? 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I've a personality disorder. What do you mean by that? 

He didn’t even say you….

I’ve got a good one.

make a weaker version of warning points that carry less weight for smaller offenses:

emotional dumping, non-contributing, mental masturbation, writing from a place of being triggered, *suspected trolling 

4 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

1. Ban Tyler.

Agree I've no idea why she's allowed here? What are the standards 

12 minutes ago, John Paul said:

I’ve got a good one.

make a weaker version of warning points that carry less weight for smaller offenses:

emotional dumping, non-contributing, mental masturbation, writing from a place of being triggered, *suspected trolling 

Additional marks- 

targetting user, attention-seeking 

Please revisit older teachings for those stuck behind. Please prioritize topics that really matter. How many videos you have about understanding ego and how many videos you have about politics? One of them is the reason why so many people act like monkeys on this forum including me. Your recent content is for high consciousness people but I need help to be one in the first place! And there is criminally not enough content for that.

Sorry and thanks!

Talk about being an artist more 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"