Leo Gura

How To Improve Actualized.org - Mega-Thread

294 posts in this topic

• Less "bully teaching". There were several times when I just turned off an episode because I didn't feel like listening to a guy raging about random bs and degrading his listeners 
  • highlight more high-quality posts and debates, all these no fap, Andrew Tate, incel controversial threads get way too much attention
  • Book club - I can imagine it could be fun if mods would organize a book club where a book gets intensely discussed on here.. just an idea idk If enough people would be willing to participate
  • less arrogance, it makes you less credible
  • Shorter, better-structured content. A good idea gets lost in 3 hours of examples and stories imo

Karma system? +points for helpful advice and posts, -points for nonsense.  

It would help newcommers to get a grip on who to listen to. People here tend to speak with confidence about things they should not yet speak about.

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The above user is complaining about me and spreading false rumors. 

he said female members :P

15 minutes ago, Godhead said:
  • highlight more high-quality posts and debates, all these no fap, Andrew Tate, incel controversial threads get way too much attention

It is difficult to separate quality posts and threads from the low quality, true. This effect compounds into people (including myself) browsing the forum less and less, which in turn reduces the quality of posts.

14 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

he said female members :P

Yes weirdo, please tell me I'm male. Disgusting. 

Thanks for insulting me. 

I don't understand how this doesn't get classified as bullying. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

38 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

Karma system? +points for helpful advice and posts, -points for nonsense.  

This ends up in a hivemind groupthink echo-chamber posts, as testified by reddit.

18 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Yes weirdo, please tell me I'm male. Disgusting. 

Thanks for insulting me. 

I don't understand how this doesn't get classified as bullying. 

I was just trying to poke at the absurdity of your previous post. I wish you well.

2 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

I was just trying to poke at the absurdity of your previous post. I wish you well.

I know very well what you're trying to do. Next time don't deal with me. I don't need to talk to people like you and waste my time. Goodluck. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Haha!

You win best comment of the month.

xD

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In terms of video content, it would be really great if you could make more episodes on how to think effectively, think originally, how to think in different ways, etc. I know you've posted a few videos on this recently and you have some on contemplation from the past, which are all great, but it would be awesome if you could continue to make videos on this topic.

I feel like this is one of the most important topics you could possibly cover because it's a meta topic which teaches people how to get original insights for themselves instead of always depending on you for them. It would be much appreciated :) 

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Email notifications for new blog posts. 

Ofc also an official tiktok channel where Leo does all the dances and challenges to get more reach.

Edited by martins name

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@Leo Gura You'll get the chance to ban him again.

Best comment of the month (Combo x2).

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Make your videos more practical and less philosophical. Not all of us are intellectuals like you. More personal development and less philosophy. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Are we talking about the website or Actualized.org as a whole (including the YouTube channels)?

Personally I would like to see live Q&A's. I mean YouTube allows for live streaming, so why not use that opportunity to expand your teachings to that medium? You could run a test stream to see how it works out. There is a chance that it might end up being a mess with trolls flooding the chat, but that's why running a test could be helpful, just to see how you can handle that format.

People also have a point with the site looking/feeling outdated, but I honestly don't think it's that important considering what this forum is supposed to be. There is just a few UI changes that might be appropriate. A dark mode would be nice, though it's not THAT important since there are other ways to get that going (browser extinctions and such).

5 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

Have all the featured posts and mega-threads in one place so they are easily accessible. When they get lost and people forget about them they become kind of pointless

That's also a +1 for me. Mega-threads are kind of all over the place. An extra tab with all featured posts would be nice.

5 hours ago, Something Funny said:

Function to sort blog posts by tags and categories.

That's also a great idea! Maybe a feature to bookmark blog posts (or star/favorite them)? Finding specific blog posts can be a pain in the ass.

beep boop

The ultimate improvement would be to take it down.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I've said it before and im not the only one.

And honestly im getting tired of it.

But start an only fans already.

The universe told me that its the next stage of your evolution.

Just make sure to start one before Nahm does, or im leaving you for him.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

For the forum at least by balancing out the demographic (I know, easier said than done). Of course the ideal being a one to one female to male ratio, and a wider spread of ages. More female mods maybe?

Banning the use of the word "Leo" in forum topic titles. Banning the use of the phrase "I became enlightened" or the like in titles (boo! hiss! I know yeah yeah).

And for the love of god being able to control who can post in your journal or even blocking everyone from posting in your journal. Personally I don't care about this, but others do very much.

All stories and explanations are false.

1. Ban Tyler. Sounds harsh but this is not normal anymore. Maybe not ban but wtf is going on with her. Maybe place a posting limit on her acc.

2. No more acting like you are the only god-realized person. Make God-Realization your niche on this forum but allow this forum to practice other forms of spirituality, or their own versions of God-Realization. Don’t comment on someone with even the slightest interest in buddhism that “buddhism is all horsehit.” A Buddhist would call your “God-Realization” bullshit in the same fashion, so you are both dogmatic. But you can still be dogmatic without constantly berating other people’s threads who are not just following your advice and doctrines completely. It makes people scared to think for themselves especially in the tone you speak in. 

DB63153F-5A77-4815-ADBD-C9B2E6F27884.jpeg

Edited by Jake Chambers

And... immediately locking all threads talking about, dissecting, gossiping or analysing over specific forum members. Especially if the members are not active and can't defend themselves. Or even giving warning points if anyone starts this sort of thing.

All stories and explanations are false.

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Discord server where people can speak in real time

1000% this. Many of us have wanted a real-time chat since day one.

Edited by thepixelmonk