Chakra Lion

Ripple (XRP) - Crypto Discussion

24 posts in this topic

Hey y’all!

Haven’t seen a post about Ripple (XRP) on here, so let’s go!

Ripple is a company which is working on becoming the new Middle-Man for the Worlds financial system. It is one of the fastest and cheapest way to send and trade currencies around the globe. XRP is the cryptocurrency which will be used by those banks to exchange their native currencies. These plans are already in motion like the new banking system for Europe called ISO 20022. Ripple has a contract to be the payment system for WeChat, Asias 1 Billion users Social Media app. The WEF has called XRP the number one crypto for digital assets. 
Digital Currencies are the future, a one world government is the plan, and that will eventually create a one world currency.

This is not financial advice but please learn about the potential of Ripple. You will create generational wealth. Love y’all! 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

So XRP aims to be a tool for forex basically? Interesting. AFAIK there are a lot of blockchains that are also in this niche, can you talk about why you believe in XRP over the alternatives?

How is the SEC lawsuit going for them? I had friends being bullish on XRP last year but haven't heard much since then. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

You sound like you were paid to write this lol. Isnt this company also getting its ass sued off. 

If we are to talk crypto what matters is not technology but if we reached a good buy opportunity. 

@thisintegrated What do you think of this chart? 

https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/charts/bitcoin-rainbow-chart/

Untitled.png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 minutes ago, integral said:

https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/charts/bitcoin-rainbow-chart/

If we are to talk crypto what matters is not technology but if we reached a good buy opportunity. 

@thisintegrated What do you think of this chart? 

Untitled.png

Well the whole market is bullish, and so is BTC.

But the recession is far from over.  BTC <10k will happen, but might not happens for months or years.  Noone knows how fast the recession will be.  Considering FED's attitudes and inflation data, we're more likely to have the recession postponed until mid 2023 or later.

Feel free to buy LTC, DASH, or CRV.  Though the moment AMC-APE starts moving it's gonna be an easy 100%-300%.  Last week I bought LTC and Dash, sold them, bought doge, and sold that and bought APE.  If SPY goes over 400, which it should, everything will moon.

Edited by thisintegrated

3 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Well the whole market is bullish, and so is BTC.

The whole crypto market is absolutely not bullish. Look at any top crypto and theyve suffered 30-80% losses in the past year. Some even 90-99% losees. Also the collapse of TerraLuna and more recently FTX has cast crypto into a very negative and scammy light. 

@integral That chart has held true, but notice how it starts in 2008ish era. Crypto has never had to endure a true economic recession. With this impending recession, BTC is gonna fall out of that rainbow stock to flow model.

7 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

But the recession is far from over.  BTC <10k will happen, but might not happens for months or years

Id say BTC <10k by the end of the year. 

2 minutes ago, Phil King said:

theyve suffered 30-80% losses in the past year. Some even 90-99% losees. Also the collapse of TerraLuna and more recently FTX has cast crypto into a very negative and scammy ligh

Uhm.. that's exactly why it's bullish.  If it was at all time highs it would be bearish.  You buy at the confirmation of a bottom, not a top.

2 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Id say BTC <10k by the end of the year. 

What makes you say that?  You must know about the FED's high probability of a 50 point rate hike in december.

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated The definition of a bear market is a market in which prices are falling, encouraging selling. The general consensus of crypto right now is that its extremely risky and you can lose literally all of your money overnight. Also with coming recession, people are even less likely to invest in high risk assets with no inherent use cases like crypto. 

4 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

You buy at the bottom, not the top.

You are assuming this is the bottom. It can go to zero.

4 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

What makes you say that?

I feel alex becker makes some good points in his video. Also i just think the public opinion of crypto right now is very poor. Were not gonna see what we saw in late 2020/early 2021 like 10-100x returns for a while. Maybe in like 2024 it will be a better outlook

20 minutes ago, Phil King said:

@thisintegrated The definition of a bear market is a market in which prices are falling, encouraging selling. The general consensus of crypto right now is that its extremely risky and you can lose literally all of your money overnight. Also with coming recession, people are even less likely to invest in high risk assets with no inherent use cases like crypto. 

Yes, we're still in a bear market.  But if you only buy when we flip to a bullish market, BTC's gonna be over 30k and you'll have completely missed the boat.  That's not a smart way to trade.

You are assuming this is the bottom. It can go to zero.

It can not.  The absolute bottom is $5000-$7000.

The amount of dip-buying would be crazy at <10k, and shorting it at those levels would be beyond idiotic.

And I'm not saying we've bottom, cause we haven't, but BTC's more likely to go 20k first than 10k considering we've just got the most bullish news all year.  GBP went from 1.03 to 1.22.  The dollar is finally dying, and if it can't get over 110 it's done for.  The dollar is also expected to quickly lose its status as the world reserve currency, and since it's fiat it has no safety net.  This would not only moon btc to all time highs, but it would become a safer store of money than the dollar.

I feel alex becker makes some good points in his video. Also i just think the public opinion of crypto right now is very poor. Were not gonna see what we saw in late 2020/early 2021 like 10-100x returns for a while. Maybe in like 2024 it will be a better outlook

Don't care what some streamer says.  It's true the recession won't end until 2025, it's public information, but that's bullish AF!  If it was gonna be over in a few months, I'd be telling you to sell everything cause everything's crashing 90%, but we have years.  If we only went down, from now until 2025, we'd be dropping 0.0001% per day to reach the bottoms in time.  That's what a slow recession is.  A long recession means it's not gonna be fast, aka intense!  The longer the recession, the milder the recession.  idk how so few understand this.  

Edited by thisintegrated

14 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Yes, we're still in a bear market.  But if you only buy when we flip to a bullish market, BTC's gonna be over 30k and you'll have completely missed the boat.  That's not a smart way to trade.

I agree, Ive actually been DCAing a couple hundred each month into Ethereum for the past 6 months. I believe in the tech of crypto, I just think the culture around it needs to change. 

It can not.  The absolute bottom is $5000-$7000.

The amount of dip-buying would be crazy at <10k, and shorting it at those levels would be beyond idiotic.

Also I do agree that it would be so incredibly unlikely that BTC would go below $5000 and if it did drop below $10k, Id be slurping that dip, but dont have so much blind faith saying that it there is no possibility for BTC going to zero. Black swan events have happened before.

Don't care what some streamer says. 

Idk if u watched the video, hes not "some streamer" hes a decamillionaire who works in the crypto, tech, and software space(Just watch on 2x speed with captions). His essential points were that crypto has always been in a market of perfect conditions and money printing. Currently the macro economic market is pointing towards a huge recession and that the rainbow chart, stock to flow model is not likely to hold up when people cant pay their mortgage or afford food.

Edited by Phil King

33 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Also I do agree that it would be so incredibly unlikely that BTC would go below $5000 and if it did drop below $10k, Id be slurping that dip, but dont have so much blind faith saying that it there is no possibility for BTC going to zero. Black swan events have happened before.

For that to happen, usd would have to go up 10x in value.  usd is currently at a 20+ year high, and finally coming down now.  I expect usd to keep dropping for the next 20 years from now on.  Might spike up a few more times, but it's done for.

33 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Idk if u watched the video, hes not "some streamer" hes a decamillionaire who works in the crypto, tech, and software space(Just watch on 2x speed with captions). His essential points were that crypto has always been in a market of perfect conditions and money printing. Currently the macro economic market is pointing towards a huge recession and that the rainbow chart, stock to flow model is not likely to hold up when people cant pay their mortgage or afford food.

Anyone who was in the markets 10 years ago is now a millionaire.  Took no skill, just being early.  But BTC 100k+ is likely within this decade, so the story will repeat.

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Anyone who was in the markets 10 years ago is now a millionaire.  Took no skill, just being early

He didnt make his money in crypto lol, hes a legitimate entrepeneur. He started an SEO company in the early 2010's and a marketing agency in mid 2010's and started posting vids on yt a few years ago. Im pretty sure he just got into crypto in like 2019.

8 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

For that to happen, usd would have to go up 10x in value.  usd is currently at a 20+ year high, and finally coming down now.  I expect usd to keep dropping for the next 20 years from now on.  Might spike up a few more times, but it's done for

WHat do you mean the dollar is done for. What would replace the US dollar. Dont say BTC

11 minutes ago, Phil King said:

He didnt make his money in crypto lol, hes a legitimate entrepeneur. He started an SEO company in the early 2010's and a marketing agency in mid 2010's and started posting vids on yt a few years ago. Im pretty sure he just got into crypto in like 2019.

So he's even less experienced than I thought.

tbh listening to people like that is like listening to Warren Buffett.  Warren buys billions in cocacola, and people think that's a good investment.  What's good for him isn't necessarily good for anyone else.  His strategies are for him only.

WHat do you mean the dollar is done for. What would replace the US dollar. Dont say BTC

BRICS.  It's already begun.  China started dumping the dollar a couple months ago.

Edited by thisintegrated

40 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

So he's even less experienced than I thought.

tbh listening to people like that is like listening to Warren Buffett

I mean he owns crypto companies and genuinely works with the technology on a daily basis. Ive been following him for a couple years, and in my genuine opinion, I feel he offers good advice on a macro, holistic level, but I wont try and convince you any more on him lol.

42 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

BRICS.  It's already begun.  China started dumping the dollar a couple months ago.

Brazil, Russia, India, China?!? What makes those countries so special, they are sucky ass places to live and even though im uninformed, they seem to not have incredible economies. What about any European countries?

2 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

The strategy here is to accumulate slowly over the next year or 2 on major dips below 16k and sell the next bull market. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 minutes ago, Phil King said:

I mean he owns crypto companies and genuinely works with the technology on a daily basis. Ive been following him for a couple years, and in my genuine opinion, I feel he offers good advice on a macro, holistic level, but I wont try and convince you any more on him lol.

Brazil, Russia, India, China?!? What makes those countries so special, they are sucky ass places to live and even though im uninformed, they seem to not have incredible economies. What about any European countries?

China's growing much faster than the US, and with the support of BRICS they can defeat dollar supremacy.  Once cheap electric cars are mass-produced in China, in 5-20 years, there will be no way back for the US.

5 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

China's growing much faster than the US, and with the support of BRICS they can defeat dollar supremacy

Can they sustain that? In 20 years, I feel theyre population problem will start getting really bad. Also with the zero covid policy, will civil unrest throw them off that trajectory? Also isnt there like an enormous real estate bubble in the chinese economy? I feel that the only thing the chinese can compete on is putting hundreds of millions of people in factories pumping out cheap shit 16 hours a day.

Edited by Phil King

7 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Can they sustain that? In 20 years, I feel theyre population problem will start getting really bad. Also with the zero covid policy, will civil unrest throw them off that trajectory?

Nah, they only fuck up if they invade Taiwan.

If they wait until they're producing all the world's e-cars, they'll be unstoppable.

Who's gonna buy $10000 self-driving cars from 'murica when you can get them for $1000 from china?  No need for license, no pollution, keep it inside the house if low on space, etc. and if you have a solar panel by 2030 then driving anywhere is 100% free.  I sure will buy from China.  Americans love capitalism, I'm sure they'll understand why I buy from China and not them??

Oh and.. would you look at that.  China doesn't even have to steal tech, Tesla's given China EVERYTHING the US has, and now US doesn't even have an R&D advantage.

Edited by thisintegrated