Identity

A story about Nahm

58 posts in this topic

I acknowledge that i was very ruthless and vicious in my posts about Nahm, and i see that everyone is always doing their best and i believe Nahm did his best.

That being said, I felt the desire to respond to Nahm calling me a liar about what i said about our calls, and im calling it out for transparency sake.

He said he told me after months of free calls that this won't work and that i should seek out therapy. But according to his own logic, he then went on to accept thousands of dollars in donations from someone who he believed he was unable to help.

Im not sure how anyone can look at that logic and conclude that Nahm is a fully honest person who acted with complete integrity and honor in our interaction. It should also cast into doubt the validity of whats being shared on his forum, and the wisdom and integrity of the core community who stand by him.

one “user” who did experience sessions, who claims I am a charlatan, taking advantage, “unenlightened”, etc, and outright lies about what transpired, is experiencing the same trauma, the same suppression, the same denial, and the same deflection & projection, as Leo. This is why Leo not only allows, but subtly supports the lies and claims by making threads about, “Nahm”, and”Nahm’s Neo-Advaita teachings”, etc, etc. Making a dreamboard, understanding the emotions experienced, inspecting thoughts & beliefs - this is obviously not neo advaita, and aside, there is no such thing as neo advaita or neo advaitan teachings. That, is actually, Leoism, or… basic, obvious, trauma, emotional suppression, deflection & projection. 

The one “user”, after months of twice a week sessions for free, was told this isn’t going to work for him because there are no enlightened selves, and no one can enlighten someone else. He was told to seek out psychoanalytical therapy specifically. To this day, this “user” continues to project, and the chief complaint - that Nahm promised him enlightenment - which is an outright lie, persists and is supported by, one purporting to be, a teacher of nonduality, in that separate selves become enlightened. 

Edited by Raptorsin7

26 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

He said he told me after months of free calls that this won't work and that i should seek out therapy. But according to his own logic, he then went on to accept thousands of dollars in donations from someone who he believed he was unable to help.

He should have charged you from the beginning to make things clear. Doing things for free and then accepting "donations" mak one looks like an asshole tbh. But if he spent a lot of time with you and even if he couldn't help you, he deserves a pay.

@Raptorsin7 Have you asked the money back?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Hmm oke, from what I read here there were actually some odd things going on. Thank you for filling me in. I was not/barely around the last months and missed all of this.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

15 hours ago, Craigxt22 said:

So no, I don't believe Nahm is awake... as Nahm is me, and I am not awake/ God realised in this state of consciousness.

Or am I missing something here?

Haha.

You are Nahm, you are God.

You cannot have it both: The illusion and the Truth, pick wisely. ;) 

9 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But according to his own logic, he then went on to accept thousands of dollars in donations from someone who he believed he was unable to help.

Of course, a donation is to help the receiver, not the donor.

8 hours ago, roopepa said:

@Raptorsin7 Have you asked the money back?

No, I don't want my money back. I'm mostly over the situation, but when I saw he recently called me dishonest I felt the urge to call out his own dishonesty.

6 hours ago, Consept said:

@Raptorsin7 

What did he say he was going to do for you in the sessions? As in were you expecting him to get you to an enlightenment state or what was the nature of it?

I was expecting to learn how to be happy and alleviate my suffering. And to be able to understand how to create my dream life.

It was never explicitly stated, but I assumed he was an enlightened wise man who understood how to help people.

I remember I had a pua mentor for a few months, and within 2 days the shit he had me doing made me feel like a different person.

I assumed Nahm had that kind of ability to help people

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

He should have charged you from the beginning to make things clear. Doing things for free and then accepting "donations" mak one looks like an asshole tbh. But if he spent a lot of time with you and even if he couldn't help you, he deserves a pay.

It's not about deserving, I'm just calling out the hypocrisy of him calling me dishonest.

He said after a few months he told me this wouldn't work for me, and that I should see a therapist, so the question is why would an honest person with integrity continue to speak with said person and then accept money if they believed they couldn't help them 

22 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It's not about deserving, I'm just calling out the hypocrisy of him calling me dishonest.

He said after a few months he told me this wouldn't work for me, and that I should see a therapist, so the question is why would an honest person with integrity continue to speak with said person and then accept money if they believed they couldn't help them 

Because time is money.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

46 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

No, I don't want my money back.

Then what's the problem? ?

If you're not satisfied with a service, ask for a refund. And if they don't accept, then go on criticizing, calling it dishonest and a fraud or whatever.

Go tell them you're not satisfied and thinking that you got duped.

48 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

If he said that it's not gonna work, but you still kept having sessions, and you paid for it, it sounds like it was you who wanted to have the sessions. Why do you blame him for your choice to keep having sessions?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

8 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Then what's the problem? ?

If you're not satisfied with a service, ask for a refund. And if they don't accept, then go on criticizing, calling it dishonest and a fraud or whatever.

Go tell them you're not satisfied and thinking that you got duped.

If he said that it's not gonna work, but you still kept having sessions, and you paid for it, it sounds like it was you who wanted to have the sessions. Why do you blame him for your choice to keep having sessions?

My overall point is a criticsm of Nahm and a pointing out of his dishonesty, lack of integrity, and general incompetence as a teacher/communicator. Especially, when said person tries to gaslight and project that back on me.

I think at this point, most people on the forum get what Nahm is about, but for the few remaining who are unsure I want to clearly express the truth about what happened and his conduct.

Whether he agrees to a refund or not is irrelevant to his conduct, Dishonesty, incompetence, and lack of integrity. 

And I acknowledge that the correct course of action should have been to stop speaking with him after a few sessions where I wasn't seeing any progress. But once again that doesn't negate any of the things I'm pointing out 

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Your problem might have been just a communication problem. Nahm should have made it clear that he will be expecting money for these hours of therapy or talk or whatever he is giving to you. When you go to a therapist, you pay him regardless if he succeeded in healing you or not. you pay him by the a hour and I think this apply to Nahm too. But he should made things clear from the beginning as I said previously.

You also cannnot call him incompetant or a bad teacher , because he failed in healing you personally. A lot of other people may have had a positive experience with him. If he doesn't suit you, that doesn't make him bad.  Although personalyl I don't like his style or his "insights".

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Nahm did not meditate for me, and he certainly did not contemplate instead of me. Not only that, but he also didn't jump out of the screen and give me instant enlightenment for free. I have proper, realistic expectations, but he's such an asshole for not following through them, even after accompanying me in my sad, lonely times.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

When you experience competent and quality teachers you may feel the bitter taste I feel when reading Nahm’s posts.

My main point is to clarify his dishonesty in response to him calling me dishonest. 

Everything else i don't care about 

4 hours ago, universe said:

Haha.

You are Nahm, you are God.

You cannot have it both: The illusion and the Truth, pick wisely. ;)

Ok, so from an illusory perspective, Nahm is possibly awake. But from God's perspective, Nahm's 'awakeness' is just purely an illusion?

I can either be in a state of consciousness where Nahm appears to be real, or from God realised where Nahm is an illusion, not both at the same time. Is that what you mean by I cannot have both?

It probably looks like I am trying to use logic to understand all this, when really I need to go beyond logic and have a shift in consciousness.

?

You guys keep looping.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.