Identity

A story about Nahm

58 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Yeah.

"Understanding is under standing."

Well that's my point, how is understanding truth? A me that knows the truth, is that not the ego? 

2 hours ago, roopepa said:

When you get tired of the hamster wheel of conceptualization and suffering, and want to taste true liberation, the path is clear.

:x??

@roopepa it's all games, even this no game thing, probably the pit.

but everyone his meal, at the end of the day, you can justify every kind of reality.

to be anti wheel is just another wheel.

Edited by A_v_E

3 hours ago, Godishere said:

Well that's my point, how is understanding truth? A me that knows the truth, is that not the ego? 

I was saying yeah, you're right. ?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

21 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

it's all games, even this no game thing, probably the pit.

How'd you come to this conclusion? ?

23 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

to be anti wheel is just another wheel.

Sometimes we're so deep in the hamster wheel that everything is starting to look like a wheel.

What I'm talking about here is the endless conceptualization and thought-attachment, especially rampant on this forum. Hopping out the wheel is to let go the beliefs and tasting true liberation and Rest.

If you don't believe Nahm is awake in some form or another, you have a long way to go.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

32 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you don't believe Nahm is awake in some form or another, you have a long way to go.

The idea of others awakening, let alone existing and being conscious, is inference and speculation.  

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

20 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

The idea of others awakening, let alone existing and being conscious, is inference and speculation.  

That doesn't change anything.

Edited by Carl-Richard

On 11/28/2022 at 9:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

But then he used that opportunity to try to steal half our userbase for himself under the radar. For which he was banned. This was a serious betrayal.

What do you mean by steal ?

He provided a huge amount of value here on this forum that's why people go to his forum he didn't ask anyone to do it.

1 hour ago, omar30 said:

What do you mean by steal ?

He provided a huge amount of value here on this forum that's why people go to his forum he didn't ask anyone to do it.

He sent personal messages to many members inviting them to join his new forum.

I was not one of them sadly ? why dady Nahm, why?

@LSD-Rumi

He was answering everyone's questions in the dm he was very generous with his time and advice and still is on his forum so i dont know  you guys want him to run charity for his time ??

@omar30 He should have just made a post inviting people to his forum after taking Leo's permission to do so. What he did of member recruting was absolutely awful. You can judge the character of a man by such actions. 

He also apperantly  had some shady interactions with some members here.

On 28/11/2022 at 8:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

You guys need to be very careful what spiritual clowns you take as your mentors and guides. They are NOT teaching you God-Realization, regardless of all their excuses.

None of that is God-Realization. And until you start taking what I say seriously, you'll never Awaken.

Hello @Leo Gura. Be careful there. ;)

Edited by Igor82

4 hours ago, Igor82 said:

Hello @Leo Gura. Be careful there. ;)

lolz

11 hours ago, omar30 said:

Gonna need to elaborate on this one.  I've not observed this myself.

For anyone interested and looking to feel better and liberate, what Leo has said in this thread is complete nonsense, ignorance, misinformation and just generally so misleading and confused I really recommend you to take pause and explore what your intuition and gut is saying.

If you're feeling that something is off, and you want to gain clarity, take time off of all Actualized.org content at least for a few months. I did so myself and it is blatantly clear I was fed misinfo and lies.

You don't need Leo or anything he says for your completeness. You could as well be listening to a fundamentalist pastor preaching Christian dogma. Listen to how you feel. Acknowledge the suffering.

You are already whole and complete. There is nothing you need to do or to become.

@roopepa

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

My main wish is that you don't forget this one:

I think you've been doing better though.

On 28/11/2022 at 4:49 PM, Carl-Richard said:

I still don't understand.

There can only be ONE awakening, the one sat HERE right NOW. There are no other awakenings, including Nahm's, including Leo's, including any other Guru or person that has claimed so.  These so called awakenings are just stories this field of consciousness... the ONE right here, is making up to continue tricking itself to believing 'other's' aren't me/ seperate from me (duality)?

So no, I don't believe Nahm is awake... as Nahm is me, and I am not awake/ God realised in this state of consciousness.

Or am I missing something here?