Identity

A story about Nahm

58 posts in this topic

Was just skimming through the forum and saw the thread about Nahm no longer being part of the forum.

A lot of the messages surprised me. I haven’t been on the forum a lot lately, but Nahm has made a very positive impression on me.

This is an unfiltered story about an experience with him from my perspective. It is a bit out there, do with it what you will. Somehow I feel called to share it.

Here it goes.

So, after some positive interaction on the forum with Nahm and one free call when he started hosting 1-on-1 sessions, I booked a session with him when he started charging 150 dollars for them.

I was actually hesitant for a bit, mostly the price was holding me back. It was the same ‘service’ I had for free months earlier after all.

This came at a point where I was feeling quite low in my journey and felt like this could be a positive step forwards.

I ended up booking the spot on a Tuesday for the Friday that same week. 
In the night of that same Tuesday I had wild and healing dreams.

One of the challenges I was coping with was backpain. After seeing around a dozen of physical therapists, chiropractors, docters, doing MRI scans, the whole chabang, I was not any closer to a solution.

There was this one alternative lady who told me I had been killed with a spear in that spot in a past life… but I was sceptical to the point of not really taking it too seriously.

However, in the dreams on that Tuesday, I actually relived the experience of being stabbed in the back. Not only that, I experienced powerful healing on the wounds. Some guy, who in the dream appeared as Arnold Swarzenegger (lol), came and healed me on multiple layers.

There were also some further dreams which revealed interesting insights.

The morning afterwards I woke up feeling better than I had felt in years. Completely rejuvenated.

Although I still experience some degree of back pain in that spot to this day, it was a major turning point in the severity of that pain.

Again, do with that story what you will. Just felled like I wanted to share that.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I simply don't understand why people need to talk about Nahm here. It's not like he is living in another galaxy. He is just a forum away in the forum neighborhood.9_9 Just type and you will find him instantly. You can even chat with him if you like. 

Like if you really really really miss Nahm, then just go talk to him lol. 

To me it feels like he didn't go anywhere. He simply found another way to be attached to Leo in an alternate universe, 

Nahm just Nahming as usual. 

He looks like a cuddly big bear though. Oops. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Nahm loved Leo so much, he turned himself into a robot. What could be a bigger sacrifice? 

TqO07KyF4xznjDC9Z4.gif

In fact I think Nahm has given an excellent idea. 

If you love Leo and if Leo has banned you because you couldn't stop frothing at your mouth, then simply create another forum with a name curiously similar to this one, so people can easily find it, then talk shit about Leo 24/7 to get Leo's attention and remain attached to him that way like some scorned relative. 

Easy. That way you don't feel like you were really dumped by Leo. 

Scorned ex lovers do that everyday on Facebook.

Nahm did something similar in his own Nahm way. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

10 hours ago, Identity said:

I was actually hesitant for a bit, mostly the price was holding me back. It was the same ‘service’ I had for free months earlier after all.

This came at a point where I was feeling quite low in my journey and felt like this could be a positive step forwards.

I ended up booking the spot on a Tuesday for the Friday that same week. 
In the night of that same Tuesday I had wild and healing dreams.

Yeah, paying money is a form of conscious intent and focus.

Did you start feeling something immediately after paying? ?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Nahm is a very sweet guy.

He visited me in real life.

However, he is not God-Realized. And he cannot lead you to God.

Which is why it was so hard to demote him.

For the record, he was not banned, he was merely demoted from Mod. But then he used that opportunity to try to steal half our userbase for himself under the radar. For which he was banned. This was a serious betrayal.

But I understand why he did it. He thinks he's Awake. But he's lost in Neo-Advaita silliness. I tried to communicate this to him, but he is so deep in it, there is no getting through to him. Which is sad, but I got bigger fish to fry.

You guys need to be very careful what spiritual clowns you take as your mentors and guides. They are NOT teaching you God-Realization, regardless of all their excuses.

None of that is God-Realization. And until you start taking what I say seriously, you'll never Awaken.

Do not be fooled by spritual sweetness. Be intelligent enough to see that that is just another game.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

49 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Yeah, paying money is a form of conscious intent and focus.

Did you start feeling something immediately after paying? ?

@roopepa Nope, but the same night this story happened.

@Leo Gura Oke, thank you for putting the situation into context.

Still, interesting to see how one of the most beloved members of the community who has helped many people on this forum has now been completely recontextualized.

Wonder whether that says more about Nahm, or about the collective of this forum.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I have no animosity towards Nahm. I wish him the best. He's doing the best his consciousness will allow.

Just don't mistake him for Awake.

The rest is irrelevant.

Edited by Leo Gura

I went and visited Nahm's forum and jeez it is like entering a time portal and seeing all the names you used to see here before they were banned ?

But it is doing surprisingly good. I don't know who in their sane mind takes Nahm over Leo but it looks like some people do.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@Leo Gura he posted this a couple of days ago where he explicitly says you are God. His overall message from what I understand is:

1. You are God

2. You have always been God and since God is infinite and not two, knowing God is just another thought of the separate self.

3. Through allowing thoughts to settle via meditation, the true nature of your being is seen clearly (not knowing, since knowing something is a duality).

Could you please clarify where exactly your world views align and where you believe this to be misleading?

https://youtu.be/xzlAFNsmm08 

for me the problem with nahm is that he was a liar, no integrity. In his bio he said that he had 3 successful businesses, that he regularly met with millionaires. then he tried to bleed the people on the forum to pay the rent. It was also obvious that his messages were intentionally incomprehensible, to make himself interesting. he is a true classic fake guru. How's possible that the people didn't see that?  Yes, he knows the teachings by memory. I would say that he has memorized David r hawkins well on everything. complete fraud. I'm surprised Leo had him here.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Identity said:

Wonder whether that says more about Nahm, or about the collective of this forum.

This forum.

Spirituality and the path is deeply distorted here. It's nothing like the true path and message. Very misleading, very confusing.

33 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura he posted this a couple of days ago where he explicitly says you are God. His overall message from what I understand is:

1. You are God

2. You have always been God and since God is infinite and not two, knowing God is just another thought of the separate self.

3. Through allowing thoughts to settle via meditation, the true nature of your being is seen clearly (not knowing, since knowing something is a duality).

Could you please clarify where exactly your world views align and where you believe this to be misleading?

https://youtu.be/xzlAFNsmm08 

Any spiritual teacher can tell you you are God.

The problem is, there is an infinite degree of understanding what God is.

55 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't know who in their sane mind takes Nahm over Leo but it looks like some people do.

When you get tired of the hamster wheel of conceptualization and suffering, and want to taste true liberation, the path is clear.

Nahm is probably a good person trying his best but I found his posts incomprehensible. This either means he's way too advanced and I couldn't understand him or he's just not really making sense. Either way his communication style was not fit for purpose, I've listened to many differenr teachers and there's no one I would say I didn't at least get where they were coming from. 

I think this is the danger of putting your identity in your 'awakening', it can be a closed loop where even if you're wrong you're convinced you're awake and others probably aren't and therefore you must be right. 

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Any spiritual teacher can tell you you are God.

The problem is, there is an infinite degree of understanding what God is.

But if God is you/I. Then isn't understanding a duality? God and something it can understand? 

1 minute ago, Godishere said:

But if God is you/I. Then isn't understanding a duality? God and something it can understand? 

anyone can understand that intellectually. reading a couple of books is enough. what is not so easy is to break the energetic barriers with which you have imprisoned yourself to be an ego, and become infinite. and once done, try to explain to others how to do it. nahm he's a fake, and being a fake in something so serious turns him into a piece of shit with legs for me.  

the only possible excuse is that he is so dumb that he himself believes his lies

39 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Yeah.

"Understanding is under standing."